Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Default Jayda Fransen/'Britain First', & Trump's involvement ...

I'm coming to this subject 'newly', myself. I only discovered Jayda Fransen's existence today. AND ... this turns out to be linked to the story which leaked fairly recently where Donald Trump disseminated so-called 'far Right' material, earning him a 'rebuke' from our Prime Minister.

Anyway, on Jayda Fransen ... she comes across as an impressive speaker ... and, sure enough, she's receiving opposition, domestically, from the British State for the public stand she and her Party colleagues have been saying, and making a stand over.

Let me offer this, first of all ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayda_Fransen

Jayda Kaleigh Fransen (born March 1986) is the deputy leader of Britain First, a far-right political party in the United Kingdom, and served as its acting leader for six months after Paul Golding was imprisoned in December 2016. In addition to online anti-Islamic activism, she has regularly marched, brandishing a white cross, in "Christian patrols" through predominantly Muslim districts of British towns.
    Now, to this ....

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/...ents_on_Islam/

The deputy leader of far-right group Britain First has been released on bail after appearing in court in Belfast charged over comments about Islam made in a social media posting.

Jayda Fransen, 31, has been charged with threatening behaviour over remarks made earlier this week beside a peace wall dividing Catholics from Protestants in the city.

The comments were posted on social media on Wednesday. The message said it was shot in the staunchly unionist Shankill area of west Belfast. The video post was critical of Islam.
    Donald Trump, then, has been involved to the extent that he chose to supportively re-post her offerings on Twitter. See this, from the BBC (complete with their typical spin ..) ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

Donald Trump has retweeted three inflammatory videos from a British far-right group.

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.

This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.

Responding to Mr Trump's posts, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the president to have done this".

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said Mrs May and other world leaders knew that "these are real threats that we have to talk about".

"Whether it's a real video, the threat is real," she said.

The original video was shared by US conservative commentator Ann Coulter who Mr Trump follows.
    Well ... I've been viewing Ms Fransen's videos this evening. What she says, how she says it, how she tackles the issues she addresses ... all seems rather impressive to me. I'm offering these as samples of her activities on British streets.

You'll see what came of her discussion on a Birmingham street when she raised some basic issues over the nature of Islam.

Jayda Fransen, from what I can gather, is facing the prospect of a possible four year jail term. For speaking her mind. For the public stances she's taken.

At least Donald Trump has shown some support, to date. Ms Fransen, given her circumstances, hopes to receive some more. See ...

I sincerely hope that Jayda Fransen, and those she represents, will receive all due support from your President in these trying times.

Final video ... a British interview segment of Ann Coulter ....

Last edited by Drummond; 12-15-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!