Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
The Left has had a great deal of time and opportunity to establish its politically correct regime. Certain attitudes and thought-processes are deemed socially acceptable. Others are not.

In the minds of many, attack Islam, and you're automatically showing racial intolerance. Such intolerance, if it has a 'public' and 'socially divisive' capability, is actionable in law. The Left has spent a lot of time and effort in creating such a climate. Such has been its success that even our Conservatives bend to it. To do otherwise would be political suicide.

There are two elements to this. One ... that the Left has been as successful as it has in ingraining such thinking into ordinary people. Two ... that our ever-increasing Muslim population milk this for all they're worth. They reap the benefits of such indoctrination. Those who manage to shrug it off, they oppose, with the State showing its backing for them.

Not everyone knuckles under, though. Jayda Fransen and her people are representative of those who don't. BUT ... such is the prevailing attitude, and the laws which now govern us, that our almighty State will happily silence her through judicial action if that's what it takes.

This is beyond dispute. She's facing the prospect of jail time because of her activities. Whether she'll face the full force of the law is - as yet - undetermined, but from what I've seen, it seems evident that she faces the likelihood of it.
The odd thing is, and I don't understand it, and that goes for the leftist mindset here in America as well, is that it's illogical. They are DEFENDING the very thing that WILL DESTROY them, while actively PUNNISHING anyone and anything that is LOYAL to their nation and it's heritage and wants to PRESERVE it. It's as though they WANT muslims and terrorists in your country, they WANT to be taken over, they WANT to GIVE IT ALL AWAY to them, WILLFULLY... here it is, TAKE IT, WE'LL HELP YOU. Go ahead and KILL US, just do your terrorist thing and we'll PROTECT YOU if anyone says anything BAD about you. It's INSANE... it's mind boggling... and it's the way LIBERAL LEFTISTS think... it's DANGEROUS. Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER, and it should be combated whenever it's encountered. If I lived in the U.K., I would be with Jayda 100%... besides, the girl is pretty hot.