Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    The odd thing is, and I don't understand it, and that goes for the leftist mindset here in America as well, is that it's illogical. They are DEFENDING the very thing that WILL DESTROY them, while actively PUNNISHING anyone and anything that is LOYAL to their nation and it's heritage and wants to PRESERVE it. It's as though they WANT muslims and terrorists in your country, they WANT to be taken over, they WANT to GIVE IT ALL AWAY to them, WILLFULLY... here it is, TAKE IT, WE'LL HELP YOU. Go ahead and KILL US, just do your terrorist thing and we'll PROTECT YOU if anyone says anything BAD about you. It's INSANE... it's mind boggling... and it's the way LIBERAL LEFTISTS think... it's DANGEROUS. Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER, and it should be combated whenever it's encountered. If I lived in the U.K., I would be with Jayda 100%... besides, the girl is pretty hot.
    I've never understood the Left wing mindset (... and I speak as someone who, in his teens, temporarily supported Leftie 'ideals', if that makes the smallest sense !!).

I think it depends on how any one individual views it.

Some look no further than its idealism. Some look further, though, see its potential for social control, and exercising drip-fed 'preferred thinking' upon people, without their even being properly conscious of the process.

Some, I think, are outright destructive and completely power-grabbing. They are, very consciously, enemies of anything other than a fully controlled society, and want outright dictatorship (e.g the Castros, Stalins of this world).

All of it is sold as 'progressive'. As 'enlightened'. As 'ultra-tolerant' (... except that in applying that 'tolerance', you invariably see INtolerance of anything not 'tolerant' .... !!!).

Ultimately, though, it is insane. Left-wing thinking, no matter how it's packaged, has, ultimately, one fatal flaw ... written into it is a contempt for the individual. All models of it chip away at individualism, or crush it entirely. Its insanity comes from the fact that we are all individuals, and we cannot truly and realistically be seen as anything else ... BUT .. Leftieism strives to insist that true enlightenment comes from thinking and treating people collectively. That's why labeling people is so easy for them. You resist Islam ? OK, tag a label of 'racist' on such people, and vilify them accordingly. Doesn't matter that it's bigoted or unfair. It is, nonetheless, supposedly 'enlightened' or 'progressive' .... just because they say it is .....

I can't explain why, truly, the Left so completely favours the likes of Islam .. except, maybe, that they like its repressive 'mass control' nature, and identify with it at some basic level ? I don't know. What I do know is that the Left defies human nature itself, and is therefore irremediably the enemy of any truly democratic person (... whether or not this is understood to be so).

But it is insane. Yes.

Jayda and her people are brilliant. All power to them, because their spirit is one of self-identity, pride in one's own identity and values.
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-16-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!