Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Default Jayda Fransen/'Britain First', & Trump's involvement ...

I'm coming to this subject 'newly', myself. I only discovered Jayda Fransen's existence today. AND ... this turns out to be linked to the story which leaked fairly recently where Donald Trump disseminated so-called 'far Right' material, earning him a 'rebuke' from our Prime Minister.

Anyway, on Jayda Fransen ... she comes across as an impressive speaker ... and, sure enough, she's receiving opposition, domestically, from the British State for the public stand she and her Party colleagues have been saying, and making a stand over.

Let me offer this, first of all ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayda_Fransen

Jayda Kaleigh Fransen (born March 1986) is the deputy leader of Britain First, a far-right political party in the United Kingdom, and served as its acting leader for six months after Paul Golding was imprisoned in December 2016. In addition to online anti-Islamic activism, she has regularly marched, brandishing a white cross, in "Christian patrols" through predominantly Muslim districts of British towns.
    Now, to this ....

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/...ents_on_Islam/

The deputy leader of far-right group Britain First has been released on bail after appearing in court in Belfast charged over comments about Islam made in a social media posting.

Jayda Fransen, 31, has been charged with threatening behaviour over remarks made earlier this week beside a peace wall dividing Catholics from Protestants in the city.

The comments were posted on social media on Wednesday. The message said it was shot in the staunchly unionist Shankill area of west Belfast. The video post was critical of Islam.
    Donald Trump, then, has been involved to the extent that he chose to supportively re-post her offerings on Twitter. See this, from the BBC (complete with their typical spin ..) ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

Donald Trump has retweeted three inflammatory videos from a British far-right group.

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.

This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.

Responding to Mr Trump's posts, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the president to have done this".

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said Mrs May and other world leaders knew that "these are real threats that we have to talk about".

"Whether it's a real video, the threat is real," she said.

The original video was shared by US conservative commentator Ann Coulter who Mr Trump follows.
    Well ... I've been viewing Ms Fransen's videos this evening. What she says, how she says it, how she tackles the issues she addresses ... all seems rather impressive to me. I'm offering these as samples of her activities on British streets.

You'll see what came of her discussion on a Birmingham street when she raised some basic issues over the nature of Islam.

Jayda Fransen, from what I can gather, is facing the prospect of a possible four year jail term. For speaking her mind. For the public stances she's taken.

At least Donald Trump has shown some support, to date. Ms Fransen, given her circumstances, hopes to receive some more. See ...

I sincerely hope that Jayda Fransen, and those she represents, will receive all due support from your President in these trying times.

Final video ... a British interview segment of Ann Coulter ....

Last edited by Drummond; 12-15-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think the U.K. is in complete and total denial about the very real problem they now have with radical islam in their nation. I don't know if it's the crippling politically correct far left liberalism that's driving it, or if they're just scared of the muslims, and they are so far down the rabbit hole now that it doesn't appear as though there's any coming back. With the actual election of a muslim as mayor of London, it looks to this American as though the U.K. is now a muslim nation.

4. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Sir Drummond...Thank you for sharing this with us here.

Though I feel your pain, and her's, as the U.K. is obviously being taken over by Sharia laws, and the terrorist world of Limited Speech. I honestly can't tell you how Trump can help, other than confronting MAY, who is nothing more than an OBAMA puppet, pretending to be something SHE will never be...like Obama, as in pretending to be Honest.

We hear your cries for help, and only through the constant reminders of the THREATS you are all experiencing...above, and beyond the FEARS Sharia must be flooding your society with...in the name of ILLEGALS being given a place of Liberal Safety....similar to our many cities here in the USA who claim to be SANCTUARIES for those who will promise to VOTE for the LAWLESSNESS, and MOB RULE our Democrat/Liberal portion of the UNEDUCATED population accepts with OPEN arms, and EMPTY heads.
    The World is becoming overrun with law breakers, disguised as the RELIGION OF PEACE.
    I will pray that the World will refuse to accept this for all people before I pass.
    Last edited by aboutime; 12-15-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

8. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default I have posted this before, but now it should help understand SHARIA LAW...

According to Sharia law (see links for details):

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38 - includes graphic image).
    • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
    • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
    • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
    • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
    • A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
    • Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
    • A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
    • A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
    • A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
    • Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
    • A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
    • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
    • Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
    • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
    • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
    • A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
    • A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
    • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
    • A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
    • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
    • Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
    • Muslims are to subjugate the world under Islam (see Quran 9:29 and Palestine Issue).
    • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
    • The list goes on.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

10. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I think the U.K. is in complete and total denial about the very real problem they now have with radical islam in their nation. I don't know if it's the crippling politically correct far left liberalism that's driving it, or if they're just scared of the muslims, and they are so far down the rabbit hole now that it doesn't appear as though there's any coming back. With the actual election of a muslim as mayor of London, it looks to this American as though the U.K. is now a muslim nation.
    The Left has had a great deal of time and opportunity to establish its politically correct regime. Certain attitudes and thought-processes are deemed socially acceptable. Others are not.

In the minds of many, attack Islam, and you're automatically showing racial intolerance. Such intolerance, if it has a 'public' and 'socially divisive' capability, is actionable in law. The Left has spent a lot of time and effort in creating such a climate. Such has been its success that even our Conservatives bend to it. To do otherwise would be political suicide.

There are two elements to this. One ... that the Left has been as successful as it has in ingraining such thinking into ordinary people. Two ... that our ever-increasing Muslim population milk this for all they're worth. They reap the benefits of such indoctrination. Those who manage to shrug it off, they oppose, with the State showing its backing for them.

Not everyone knuckles under, though. Jayda Fransen and her people are representative of those who don't. BUT ... such is the prevailing attitude, and the laws which now govern us, that our almighty State will happily silence her through judicial action if that's what it takes.

This is beyond dispute. She's facing the prospect of jail time because of her activities. Whether she'll face the full force of the law is - as yet - undetermined, but from what I've seen, it seems evident that she faces the likelihood of it.

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Default 'Naughty Jayda' ....

Attached Images Attached Images

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    The Left has had a great deal of time and opportunity to establish its politically correct regime. Certain attitudes and thought-processes are deemed socially acceptable. Others are not.

In the minds of many, attack Islam, and you're automatically showing racial intolerance. Such intolerance, if it has a 'public' and 'socially divisive' capability, is actionable in law. The Left has spent a lot of time and effort in creating such a climate. Such has been its success that even our Conservatives bend to it. To do otherwise would be political suicide.

There are two elements to this. One ... that the Left has been as successful as it has in ingraining such thinking into ordinary people. Two ... that our ever-increasing Muslim population milk this for all they're worth. They reap the benefits of such indoctrination. Those who manage to shrug it off, they oppose, with the State showing its backing for them.

Not everyone knuckles under, though. Jayda Fransen and her people are representative of those who don't. BUT ... such is the prevailing attitude, and the laws which now govern us, that our almighty State will happily silence her through judicial action if that's what it takes.

This is beyond dispute. She's facing the prospect of jail time because of her activities. Whether she'll face the full force of the law is - as yet - undetermined, but from what I've seen, it seems evident that she faces the likelihood of it.
    The odd thing is, and I don't understand it, and that goes for the leftist mindset here in America as well, is that it's illogical. They are DEFENDING the very thing that WILL DESTROY them, while actively PUNNISHING anyone and anything that is LOYAL to their nation and it's heritage and wants to PRESERVE it. It's as though they WANT muslims and terrorists in your country, they WANT to be taken over, they WANT to GIVE IT ALL AWAY to them, WILLFULLY... here it is, TAKE IT, WE'LL HELP YOU. Go ahead and KILL US, just do your terrorist thing and we'll PROTECT YOU if anyone says anything BAD about you. It's INSANE... it's mind boggling... and it's the way LIBERAL LEFTISTS think... it's DANGEROUS. Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER, and it should be combated whenever it's encountered. If I lived in the U.K., I would be with Jayda 100%... besides, the girl is pretty hot.

16. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Pretty lady, and conservative... she's the total package right there...

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Pretty lady, and conservative... she's the total package right there...
    Yep. Couldn't agree more !

20. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yep. Couldn't agree more !
    I had to follow her on twitter... https://twitter.com/JaydaBF

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

The odd thing is, and I don't understand it, and that goes for the leftist mindset here in America as well, is that it's illogical. They are DEFENDING the very thing that WILL DESTROY them, while actively PUNNISHING anyone and anything that is LOYAL to their nation and it's heritage and wants to PRESERVE it. It's as though they WANT muslims and terrorists in your country, they WANT to be taken over, they WANT to GIVE IT ALL AWAY to them, WILLFULLY... here it is, TAKE IT, WE'LL HELP YOU. Go ahead and KILL US, just do your terrorist thing and we'll PROTECT YOU if anyone says anything BAD about you. It's INSANE... it's mind boggling... and it's the way LIBERAL LEFTISTS think... it's DANGEROUS. Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER, and it should be combated whenever it's encountered. If I lived in the U.K., I would be with Jayda 100%... besides, the girl is pretty hot.
    I've never understood the Left wing mindset (... and I speak as someone who, in his teens, temporarily supported Leftie 'ideals', if that makes the smallest sense !!).

I think it depends on how any one individual views it.

Some look no further than its idealism. Some look further, though, see its potential for social control, and exercising drip-fed 'preferred thinking' upon people, without their even being properly conscious of the process.

Some, I think, are outright destructive and completely power-grabbing. They are, very consciously, enemies of anything other than a fully controlled society, and want outright dictatorship (e.g the Castros, Stalins of this world).

All of it is sold as 'progressive'. As 'enlightened'. As 'ultra-tolerant' (... except that in applying that 'tolerance', you invariably see INtolerance of anything not 'tolerant' .... !!!).

Ultimately, though, it is insane. Left-wing thinking, no matter how it's packaged, has, ultimately, one fatal flaw ... written into it is a contempt for the individual. All models of it chip away at individualism, or crush it entirely. Its insanity comes from the fact that we are all individuals, and we cannot truly and realistically be seen as anything else ... BUT .. Leftieism strives to insist that true enlightenment comes from thinking and treating people collectively. That's why labeling people is so easy for them. You resist Islam ? OK, tag a label of 'racist' on such people, and vilify them accordingly. Doesn't matter that it's bigoted or unfair. It is, nonetheless, supposedly 'enlightened' or 'progressive' .... just because they say it is .....

I can't explain why, truly, the Left so completely favours the likes of Islam .. except, maybe, that they like its repressive 'mass control' nature, and identify with it at some basic level ? I don't know. What I do know is that the Left defies human nature itself, and is therefore irremediably the enemy of any truly democratic person (... whether or not this is understood to be so).

But it is insane. Yes.

Jayda and her people are brilliant. All power to them, because their spirit is one of self-identity, pride in one's own identity and values.
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-16-2017 at 10:29 AM.

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Islam and its allies, spends billions worldwide to prevent this world from actually seeing what a cancer that it truly is!!
    That is a fact....
    They know they will eventually win, if they can keep up that engineered blindness until it is too late to defeat them.
    That is why the head and main body of Islam lets its many-"tails""- do the fighting, the murdering, the bombings, its thousands and thousands of daily rapes, the torturing, the child molesting and other fear inducing tactics.
    It is truly a barbaric, murderous cult that MASQUERADES AS A LEGITIMATE RELIGION., IMHO.... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

26. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Just found this video on YouTube. It's interesting and informative. Be warned ... some swearing is heard .....

28. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

.... another. A short BBC interview of Jayda. It's self-explanatory ...

Interestingly, the interviewer says that the mosque being protested against is SMALLER than others he cites ... and, yet ... this became a new item, one earning Jayda a highly critical interview ... just because her people were going to act !!

30. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post