Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. The U.K. and Madam MAY are showing WE COLONY folk why Our Constitution, and 1st Amendment replaced KING GEORGE. The U.K. has no freedom of speech UNLESS, the people always agree with the IDIOTS in Parliament.

Sir Drummond has to be careful talking to us AMERICAN PATRIOTS who celebrated our NEW LIFE in 1776! And, every 4TH OF JULY since.
    Even though in perspective we may view it as our having "free speech" compared to the UK, we really don't either.

There's is a LOT of info I used to look up on the internet when it just provided info rather than take a political side that can no longer be found on it. These companies like google and youtube bitch and cry about government censorship all the while censoring anything they deem "inappropriate" (spelled: not leftwingnut PC) from us. They are brazen enough to not give a sh*t what people think. I hear they pull the same crap on that social media BS as well.

It's a shame. I like Brits. Especially their sense of humor. I do NOT like their politics, politicians nor their being so PC it's a suicide pact. It's like they're repeating the 1930s all over again this time with islam. If we give Hitler something he'll leave us and everyone else alone Only this time they're letting their enemy on the inside.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Even though in perspective we may view it as our having "free speech" compared to the UK, we really don't either.

There's is a LOT of info I used to look up on the internet when it just provided info rather than take a political side that can no longer be found on it. These companies like google and youtube bitch and cry about government censorship all the while censoring anything they deem "inappropriate" (spelled: not leftwingnut PC) from us. They are brazen enough to not give a sh*t what people think. I hear they pull the same crap on that social media BS as well.

It's a shame. I like Brits. Especially their sense of humor. I do NOT like their politics, politicians nor their being so PC it's a suicide pact. It's like they're repeating the 1930s all over again this time with islam. If we give Hitler something he'll leave us and everyone else alone Only this time they're letting their enemy on the inside.
    Gunny. I hear ya. But I haven't had any problem with either Google, or Youtube. They tried to block me at my website...but they failed. Look at my signature below where the LINK is, and see...if you want.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. I hear ya. But I haven't had any problem with either Google, or Youtube. They tried to block me at my website...but they failed. Look at my signature below where the LINK is, and see...if you want.
    I may have not been clear. I don't have problems with google or youtube blocking me. They don't have to. They remove content completely. The info as it was from the source is no longer available using google.

The issue that sticks out the most to me, and I wish I had saved the article now, but I don't like doing that crap ... but there was a whole document I referenced at one time re Saddam's possession of NBC weapons. We sold the shit to him as dual use equipment, which made it legal, then the spooks taught his chemists how to refine their mustard gas they were using on Iran. Kind of hard to deny that info, and the source was a government one, but the next time I had occasion to use the info the source was completely gone. No matter how I tried to look it up, it came up nada.

Youtube just umbrellas everything it removes under copyright or inappropriate. I'd like to know which mental giant determines what is appropriate on youtube consdering some of the absolute garbage you can find on it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I may have not been clear. I don't have problems with google or youtube blocking me. They don't have to. They remove content completely. The info as it was from the source is no longer available using google.

The issue that sticks out the most to me, and I wish I had saved the article now, but I don't like doing that crap ... but there was a whole document I referenced at one time re Saddam's possession of NBC weapons. We sold the shit to him as dual use equipment, which made it legal, then the spooks taught his chemists how to refine their mustard gas they were using on Iran. Kind of hard to deny that info, and the source was a government one, but the next time I had occasion to use the info the source was completely gone. No matter how I tried to look it up, it came up nada.

Youtube just umbrellas everything it removes under copyright or inappropriate. I'd like to know which mental giant determines what is appropriate on youtube consdering some of the absolute garbage you can find on it.
    Gunny...the info is still there:
    https://www.google.com/search?num=20....0.4OrG9TkRDfs
    At the end of the Gulf War, Saddam Hussein and his elite military units were still in power and in possession of huge stockpiles of deadly weapons. ... UNSCOM would uncover and destroy Iraq's biological- and chemical-weapons and ballistic-missile programs; the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was charged ...
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !