Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    Gus reopened in a gas station in Westport (Northeast tip of Lake Mendota near Skipper Buds). He has since sold the business and it went to a food truck but is now building his own building there. They're just as good as ever!

https://www.channel3000.com/madison-...rant/514633417

When you ride up for one let me know and I'll meet you there.
    Looks good. I wouldn't ride my bike over there though, in fact, I won't be riding that much anywhere anymore. It's a collector. It's a 2006 Harley Davidson FXD35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide, #0793 of only 3,500 made. I only have a tick over 7,000 miles on it now, and the less miles it has on it the better, and since Harley quit making the Dyna now, it's just going to be even more rare in the years to come. I put most of the miles on it in Nevada, where you could clean and polish it up and it would stay that way for months and months. Around here you spend 4 hours polishing chrome and then ONE RIDE and it's covered with BUG GUTS again. It's infuriating if you're like me and like to keep your Harley spotless, and are used to it being spotless. But, I've been riding for over 50 years anyway, had 3 bad crashes, I'm about done with it. I worry about hitting a deer more than anything around here. I have friends that have and they're lucky to be alive.

The restuarant looks cool. I bookmarked that location on google maps. I'd just hop in the big black Chevy and motor over to check that out.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-18-2017 at 12:16 PM.