Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Court Knocks Down Pres Trump's Appeal To Keep Trannies Out Of The Military

This just makes my blood boil. First of all, I don't understand HOW a little CIRCUIT COURT got MORE POWER than the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES. Since WHEN? WHO gave them this power? It's not in the constitution. We have the LEGISLATIVE, the EXECUTIVE, and the JUDICIAL branch of the government, all three EQUAL in power, and JUDICIAL means the SUPREME COURT, not every little hick circuit court across America.

The president is the COMMANDER AND CHIEF of the military. He signed a DIRECTIVE, and no little leftist ASS CLOWN activist circuit court judge should be able to UNDERMINE his CONSTITUTIONAL POWER like this. I have no idea how this happens. If I was president, I'd tell this court to go POUND SAND, that they have over stepped their authority, and if they don't like, we'll see you in court, AT THE SUPREME COURT, because they're the ONLY court with EQUAL power of the president, NOT YOU.

But here we go again with the FAGGOT LOVING LIBERAL TRASH wanting to use our MILITARY as their SOCIAL EXPERIMENT PETRI DISH for their PERVERTS. Once again the LEFT showing us just what kind of disgusting sexual DEVIANT lovers they are. Just unreal. If you're a heterosexual, tough shit, but if you're a HOMO PERVERT, oh boy, the DEMOCRATS HAVE YOUR BACK. They are literally, the TRASH of society.

Court throws out Trump's appeal to keep transgender people from enlisting in military

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-military.html
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-22-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Yinon Plan For Greater Israel needs all the cannon fodder it can get. Trannies have just as much right to fight and die for Israel as a normal American, hooray.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    The Yinon Plan For Greater Israel needs all the cannon fodder it can get. Trannies have just as much right to fight and die for Israel as a normal American, hooray.

It has occurred to me that there is a good point here:

The military is under so much pressure to get more people, that they'll take absolutely whatever cannon fodder they can get, and yes, why should anyone mind if psycho trannies are killed in war? Or homosexuals.

Of course they are taking those types: they are so desperate they are planning to make women sign up for the draft. I think that one might be a bridge too far, but I'm opposed to conscription generally so I'm not worrying about it.
    Last edited by mundame; 12-22-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    It has occurred to me that there is a good point here:

The military is under so much pressure to get more people, that they'll take absolutely whatever cannon fodder they can get, and yes, why should anyone mind if psycho trannies are killed in war? Or homosexuals.

Of course they are taking those types: they are so desperate they are planning to make women sign up for the draft. I think that one might be a bridge too far, but I'm opposed to conscription generally so I'm not worrying about it.

So we can't seem to be able to take care of our Vets, but we can afford to pay for sex changes, meds to support them etc?
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    This just makes my blood boil. First of all, I don't understand HOW a little CIRCUIT COURT got MORE POWER than the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES. Since WHEN? WHO gave them this power? It's not in the constitution. We have the LEGISLATIVE, the EXECUTIVE, and the JUDICIAL branch of the government, all three EQUAL in power, and JUDICIAL means the SUPREME COURT, not every little hick circuit court across America.

The president is the COMMANDER AND CHIEF of the military. He signed a DIRECTIVE, and no little leftist ASS CLOWN activist circuit court judge should be able to UNDERMINE his CONSTITUTIONAL POWER like this. I have no idea how this happens. If I was president, I'd tell this court to go POUND SAND, that they have over stepped their authority, and if they don't like, we'll see you in court, AT THE SUPREME COURT, because they're the ONLY court with EQUAL power of the president, NOT YOU.

But here we go again with the FAGGOT LOVING LIBERAL TRASH wanting to use our MILITARY as their SOCIAL EXPERIMENT PETRI DISH for their PERVERTS. Once again the LEFT showing us just what kind of disgusting sexual DEVIANT lovers they are. Just unreal. If you're a heterosexual, tough shit, but if you're a HOMO PERVERT, oh boy, the DEMOCRATS HAVE YOUR BACK. They are literally, the TRASH of society.

Court throws out Trump's appeal to keep transgender people from enlisting in military

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-military.html
    Procedure. He has to check the little box that says "pissant court" before he can appeal over its head.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post

Ever hear the old saying, "one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel?"

There ya go. These perverts ruin the cohesiveness of a battle group.

Why upset an entire unit worried about some disgusting pervert in their ranks, when you'll have a much better fighting force without them?

Faggots are NOT a majority. They are a very small minority of mentally ill sexual PERVERTS. They have no business in the military. If they want to fight, let them go down to the local homo YMCA and join a boxing club, and then start a gofundme page for them to get their dicks cut off and queer bait hormone drugs. The military isn't a petri dish for pervert loving democraps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Ever hear the old saying, "one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel?"

There ya go. These perverts ruin the cohesiveness of a battle group.

Why upset an entire unit worried about some disgusting pervert in their ranks, when you'll have a much better fighting force without them?

Faggots are NOT a majority. They are a very small minority of mentally ill sexual PERVERTS. They have no business in the military. If they want to fight, let them go down to the local homo YMCA and join a boxing club, and then start a gofundme page for them to get their dicks cut off and queer bait hormone drugs. The military isn't a petri dish for pervert loving democraps.
    Remember I pointed out I count victories by legislation? Trump cannot Constitutionally overrule written law. Either he gets Congress to write a new law, or the Supreme Court decides.

IMO, THAT is the ONLY leverage a lower court has over the President. I don't know exactly what the Constitutional law on the matter is. I'm SURE fags weren't covered in the Bill of Rights by the Founding Fathers. In the absence of law, a lower court can rule but it is subject to appeal. One would think the Chief Executive could cut to the chase and walk across the street to the Supreme Court. I think there's a BIG problem if the Chief Executive and CinC can be tied up by some peon leftwingnut judge's legislation from the bench.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

How did Obama let them in there ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    How did Obama let them in there ?
    I have no idea. Trannies aren't covered by anything. The rules are male-female. I don't recall him getting a law passed. Haven't changed the Bill of Rights to cover confused freaks that I know of.

Problem is, however it happened, no you have a legal precedent by a lower court. It will have to be slammed. Best way to slam it is if the Supreme Court ruled the lower court was a pissant and had no standing to rule on the issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Remember I pointed out I count victories by legislation? Trump cannot Constitutionally overrule written law. Either he gets Congress to write a new law, or the Supreme Court decides.

IMO, THAT is the ONLY leverage a lower court has over the President. I don't know exactly what the Constitutional law on the matter is. I'm SURE fags weren't covered in the Bill of Rights by the Founding Fathers. In the absence of law, a lower court can rule but it is subject to appeal. One would think the Chief Executive could cut to the chase and walk across the street to the Supreme Court. I think there's a BIG problem if the Chief Executive and CinC can be tied up by some peon leftwingnut judge's legislation from the bench.
    I'd like to see in writing where it states that a little circuit court judge has the power to over rule a directive or executive order from the president of the united states. No one has ever been able to show me that.

Or show me where a little lower circuit court has the equal power of the president. I don't believe they do.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I believe that when the constitution says there's 3 equal branches of power, when it states the judicial branch, they're referring to the supreme court, not these little lower circuit courts.

I'm going to have dig into this. Newt Gingrich has made this case before that these little activist judges don't have this power either, he's even argued that the supreme court should be able to be contested by the president because even they are supposed be EQUAL, not the end all be all of decisions, but I've never seen anything definitive either way. We have a serious problem if they do. Then these jack asses could tie up anything and everything rendering the president of the united states, more or less, subjective to THEIR whim. So why have a president? Why have an executive branch when it can be kicked to the curb at every turn by some little circuit judge?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-22-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I have no idea. Trannies aren't covered by anything. The rules are male-female. I don't recall him getting a law passed. Haven't changed the Bill of Rights to cover confused freaks that I know of.

Problem is, however it happened, no you have a legal precedent by a lower court. It will have to be slammed. Best way to slam it is if the Supreme Court ruled the lower court was a pissant and had no standing to rule on the issue.
    I don't know if we have the "votes" to do that. Kennedy swung the court on gay marriage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I don't know if we have the "votes" to do that. Kennedy swung the court on gay marriage.
    I think gay marriage is a different topic though. Abnormal behavior or not, gays are biologically correct. They're just pussies and afraid of the opposite gender. Transexuals are not. They aren't covered in biology because they do not biologically exist. Males and females DO. .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

"HAPPY marriage"...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think gay marriage is a different topic though. Abnormal behavior or not, gays are biologically correct. They're just pussies and afraid of the opposite gender. Transexuals are not. They aren't covered in biology because they do not biologically exist. Males and females DO. .
    I don't know that Kennedy would see a difference.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It appears that in a sense, I am right. When the constitution refers to the 3 coequal branches of government, when referring to the judicial branch, it means the supreme court, but... BUT... it appears CONGRESS has the say as to whether or not a LOWER, "federal" court, has the authority to allow a LOWER circuit court to override a directive or EO from the president of the United States... or am I reading this wrong?

Article III.

Section. 1.

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-do...ion-transcript
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-22-2017 at 06:31 PM.