Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
I believe it's way higher than that, like in the SIXTIES.

When the guy can PACK THEM IN with STANDING ROOM ONLY with LINES DOWN THE ROAD wanting to GET IN, don't tell me his approvals are that low... I'll call you or whoever did their POOOLLL to go SHOVE IT. Just like they told us Hitlery was going win... IN A LANDSLIDE... bull shit.

These polls are a FARCE... a leftist FARCE... and there's no way in HELL they'll get me to believe them.

GUARANTEED, president Trump will NEVER, EVER, EVER, be above 50%... the leftist propaganda wing would NEVER tell you that... EVER... even though it's true... and THEY KNOW IT.

Oh ya agree...we know who controls the Media ....and the deceit and games they play...(Leftist) Liberals..And most Americans... now know and understand...Funny thing is..."They" are so stupid and have not learned from the past with their deceitful "Polls"...lies and smear....

They are some weird MF`s)....what I find funny...in news cast or interviews.....They always like to use words or Phrases...such as ...."Most Americans agree" ...when they are trying to sell something..This is the Deceit Leftist use...to try and convince low-info folks they caint win and not to vote...

Liberalism truly is a cancer of Ignorance and stupidity....with no memory of past mistakes ...

"POLLS" my @ss....