Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    It's sad to see such a beautiful woman like Rachel Maddow destroyed like this:

I always thought that was a femmy lookin' dude.... or a tranny or some other perverted leftist kinda trash.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    It's sad to see such a beautiful woman like Rachel Maddow destroyed like this:

The Dyke earned it many times over....a fire starter doesn't expect consequences?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Take note of the STATES where Liberal Snowflakes outnumber Trump voters IN SNOW..

Remember all of the SCREAMING at the SKY by SNOWFLAKES?

Coincidence or not???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I believe it's way higher than that, like in the SIXTIES.

When the guy can PACK THEM IN with STANDING ROOM ONLY with LINES DOWN THE ROAD wanting to GET IN, don't tell me his approvals are that low... I'll call you or whoever did their POOOLLL to go SHOVE IT. Just like they told us Hitlery was going win... IN A LANDSLIDE... bull shit.

These polls are a FARCE... a leftist FARCE... and there's no way in HELL they'll get me to believe them.

GUARANTEED, president Trump will NEVER, EVER, EVER, be above 50%... the leftist propaganda wing would NEVER tell you that... EVER... even though it's true... and THEY KNOW IT.
    I doubt it's that high, but I'll agree polls are bullshit. I never pay much attention to them. Except lately they seem to be more for the purpose of deception. When I see one now my first thought is wonder which direction they're trying to lead the sheeple in?

hitlery was a shoe-in. We got Trump. Scary part to that is the Dummy-crats won't stay home feeling secure twice. They'll have their every dishonest trick honed fazor-sharp.

Moore had a comfortable lead. Supposedly. Enough that the info caused panic and a rush by twit-heads to illegally register to vote in a state they don't live in and steal an election.

I think I've posted polls maybe twice and more to point out the BS to the polls than to use them as anything that matters.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I believe it's way higher than that, like in the SIXTIES.

When the guy can PACK THEM IN with STANDING ROOM ONLY with LINES DOWN THE ROAD wanting to GET IN, don't tell me his approvals are that low... I'll call you or whoever did their POOOLLL to go SHOVE IT. Just like they told us Hitlery was going win... IN A LANDSLIDE... bull shit.

These polls are a FARCE... a leftist FARCE... and there's no way in HELL they'll get me to believe them.

GUARANTEED, president Trump will NEVER, EVER, EVER, be above 50%... the leftist propaganda wing would NEVER tell you that... EVER... even though it's true... and THEY KNOW IT.

Oh ya agree...we know who controls the Media ....and the deceit and games they play...(Leftist) Liberals..And most Americans... now know and understand...Funny thing is..."They" are so stupid and have not learned from the past with their deceitful "Polls"...lies and smear....

They are some weird MF`s)....what I find funny...in news cast or interviews.....They always like to use words or Phrases...such as ...."Most Americans agree" ...when they are trying to sell something..This is the Deceit Leftist use...to try and convince low-info folks they caint win and not to vote...

Liberalism truly is a cancer of Ignorance and stupidity....with no memory of past mistakes ...

"POLLS" my @ss....