Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Movie Going Hits TWENTY TWO YEAR LOW

Even with 'Star Wars' surge, moviegoing could hit 22-year low. Blame bad sequels, rising ticket prices and streaming

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...223-story.html

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/12/23...-force-awakens

Ya know... if hollyweird focused on making movies that didn't include their sick leftist agenda, I think people would start going to movies again. But just like the NFL debacle, the talking heads and those outside where all the regular Americans live, we don't buy the EXCUSES these writers come up with.

Tell ya what hollyweird, make a good movie with a good WHOLESOME story and SPARE US the HOMOS in it, or any number of your other LEFTISTS SJW pet peeves, and we just might start going to the theater again. How simple is that?

But you can't tell me that these shit stains don't KNOW that, but their ZEAL to PUSH THEIR AGENDA is STRONGER than their need to make a profit. They'd rather see their industry DECLINE than STOP with PROGRESSIVE GARBAGE they push at people.

So be it.

2. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Because they don't make stars like King Kong anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Because they don't make stars like King Kong anymore.

----------------------------------

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Even with 'Star Wars' surge, moviegoing could hit 22-year low. Blame bad sequels, rising ticket prices and streaming

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...223-story.html

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/12/23...-force-awakens

Ya know... if hollyweird focused on making movies that didn't include their sick leftist agenda, I think people would start going to movies again. But just like the NFL debacle, the talking heads and those outside where all the regular Americans live, we don't buy the EXCUSES these writers come up with.

Tell ya what hollyweird, make a good movie with a good WHOLESOME story and SPARE US the HOMOS in it, or any number of your other LEFTISTS SJW pet peeves, and we just might start going to the theater again. How simple is that?

But you can't tell me that these shit stains don't KNOW that, but their ZEAL to PUSH THEIR AGENDA is STRONGER than their need to make a profit. They'd rather see their industry DECLINE than STOP with PROGRESSIVE GARBAGE they push at people.

So be it.
    There was a show on TV for 6 years and I never knew. I found out why. It was called GLEE. Simple premise. Glee club at some school in the MW. Here's the breakdown:

2 hetero couples, one unwed mother, 2 gay couples, a fat black girl, chubby Amerasian girl, Hispanic girl, 1 jock in touch with his daintier side, a gay female gym teacher and a closet gay teacher. Everyone's sensitive and can sing and dance. If I left anyone out, I hope they're not offended .

This of course has been the normal ratio exactly NOWHERE I've ever lived. Yet, this is your average school glee club. Mo wonder I never heard of it. HA! And in real life, Cory Monteith OD'd while doing the show. He was supposedly the jock. Must not make jocks like they used to.

They sing mostly semi-current pop music, and the stars are ALL Hollyweirdo's PC crowd.

Sorry. When you present THAT shit above as normal ANYTHING, you don't live in the real world.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There was a show on TV for 6 years and I never knew. I found out why. It was called GLEE. Simple premise. Glee club at some school in the MW. Here's the breakdown:

2 hetero couples, one unwed mother, 2 gay couples, a fat black girl, chubby Amerasian girl, Hispanic girl, 1 jock in touch with his daintier side, a gay female gym teacher and a closet gay teacher. Everyone's sensitive and can sing and dance. If I left anyone out, I hope they're not offended .

This of course has been the normal ratio exactly NOWHERE I've ever lived. Yet, this is your average school glee club. Mo wonder I never heard of it. HA! And in real life, Cory Monteith OD'd while doing the show. He was supposedly the jock. Must not make jocks like they used to.

They sing mostly semi-current pop music, and the stars are ALL Hollyweirdo's PC crowd.

Sorry. When you present THAT shit above as normal ANYTHING, you don't live in the real world.
    I'll tell ya, as far as ABC, CBS and NBC goes, I haven't watched ANYTHING on those channels for YEARS except for the LOCAL NEWS, and then that was just to catch the local weather, because the rest of it is Madison leftist hogwash as bad their parent companies. I MUTE just about everything but the weather.

If can't find something worthwhile watching on the Smithsonian channel, or Travel channel, or History or the like, then it's either time for a movie or tunes or the PS4 VR. I won't watch these MORONIC leftist SJW, perverted liberal agenda trash sitcoms and garbage dump morals in the toilet shows, period, and haven't for years... decades.

So if you ask me to "boycott" them, save it, been doing that for a long already...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 02:32 PM.