Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default I See Someone From HERE Has Followed Me To Twitter Just To INSULT me...

... how do I know it's someone from here? Because this site is the ONLY site I have EVER made my twitter account known.

As you can see this is a BRAND NEW twitter account, and their ONLY post was to INSULT me.

Well what's the matter you low life little BITCH, afraid to do it HERE?

Grow a fucking pair and have the GUTS to face me in public, you pathetic POS little PUSSY... and yes, I think I know who you are...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 03:15 PM.

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't re-post his shit here - I'll GUARANTEE that's what he WANTS you to do, as he's banned from here for his antics.

So that shows what a loser he is. I mean, he is obviously reading here, to the point that he would go there THAT quick after you give out your link here? How sad he is. I would ignore him if I were you and don't take his bait. You know that's "OCA" there as Michael Simas, right? That is his real name, not sure why he wants to troll with that, but to each their own.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

HPD - please don't repaste his shit here - that's what he wants you to do, as you now see.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    HPD - please don't repaste his shit here - that's what he wants you to do, as you now see.
    Weird for OCA though... I never had a problem with him. I actually thought we were friends.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can't believe he would be that dumb, I guess he didn't think you would share here. Let Michael Simas continue to look in from the outside, like the loser he is.

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Delete the thread, Jim... sorry pard.

I can block him faster than he can start accounts on twitter.

They probably banned him anyway since I reported him for targeted harassment.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I can't believe he would be that dumb, I guess he didn't think you would share here. Let Michael Simas continue to look in from the outside, like the loser he is.
    Me either... and I don't get what the problem is. I even talked with that fucker on the phone one time. I actually did think we were friends.

WTF happened to him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Weird for OCA though... I never had a problem with him. I actually thought we were friends.
    Dude, I actually met him in NJ, with my brother and sister. Do as you please, but I'm telling you from someone who met the guy, and then continued to be his friend here on the board. Until the FIRST time he didn't like what I wrote - and decided to share our entire gathering together and thinking he was going to embarrass me somehow. All I know for sure, is that he can't be TRUSTED - and once a "man" loses that, I'm done with them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Delete the thread, Jim... sorry pard.

I can block him faster than he can start accounts on twitter.

They probably banned him anyway since I reported him for targeted harassment.
    Me either... and I don't get what the problem is. I even talked with that fucker on the phone one time. I actually did think we were friends.

WTF happened to him?
    Oh yeah, I talked on the phone a shitload of times, and like I said, met him as well. He's just a piece of shit, the only explanation that makes sense. Politics aside - when you disagree with someone's political POV - and your response is to try and share personal information and start shit like that - then you're a POS in my book.

Hell, even his wife contacted me on FB because for whatever reason he lied to her that he came north to visit. Too bad the tons of videos we all took willingly were all over FB and youtube, so lying doesn't always work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You didn't have to delete the first one, showing that Michael Simas followed you to twitter to fight, even though he hasn't been a member here in at least a year I believe, I dunno. You would think he would go to a place where he is allowed to post? Then again, maybe there aren't many of those left.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You didn't have to delete the first one, showing that Michael Simas followed you to twitter to fight, even though he hasn't been a member here in at least a year I believe, I dunno. You would think he would go to a place where he is allowed to post? Then again, maybe there aren't many of those left.
    I always thought he was a conservative, but he comes across on twitter like he's an ANTIFA NUT CASE or something.

Funny how someone begins to hate you and you have no idea why.

17. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I always thought he was a conservative, but he comes across on twitter like he's an ANTIFA NUT CASE or something.

Funny how someone begins to hate you and you have no idea why.
    He's a flaming liberal now, no lie!! He was here and talking nothing but "#Hillary_45 and Clinton 45" and all kinds of crap like that. "Clinton's never lose elections". And then I think he turned tranny when she lost, as no need for the manhood anymore!! LOL

Sadly, people start to not like one another anymore after this recent election, which is fucking retarded if you ask me. It would have been like me tossing friends aside that voted Obama of which I had quite a few friends who voted for him and supported all the way. But friends are friends, and if true friends, then they will EASILY stay on top of shit like that.

While of course I posted the entire time that he was Prez, I found myself posting a ton more of politics without him involved personally, or posted about other things.

19. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Damn, people are going batty lately. Sorry, Tom, you deserve better.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

21. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Damn, people are going batty lately. Sorry, Tom, you deserve better.
    Twas what I said. Imagine someone having to sit and read this place, how long after getting banned? And then following someone even further from here, to send nasty grams or whatever it is he thinks he's doing?

Place on ignore and make the punk disappear is what I would do - after I quickly report him for harassment. He's not even worthy of replying to elsewhere like that.

23. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

god I hate people sometimes. what the actual fuck is wrong with some folks? Geesh.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

25. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post