Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default I See Someone From HERE Has Followed Me To Twitter Just To INSULT me...

... how do I know it's someone from here? Because this site is the ONLY site I have EVER made my twitter account known.

As you can see this is a BRAND NEW twitter account, and their ONLY post was to INSULT me.

Well what's the matter you low life little BITCH, afraid to do it HERE?

Grow a fucking pair and have the GUTS to face me in public, you pathetic POS little PUSSY... and yes, I think I know who you are...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't re-post his shit here - I'll GUARANTEE that's what he WANTS you to do, as he's banned from here for his antics.

So that shows what a loser he is. I mean, he is obviously reading here, to the point that he would go there THAT quick after you give out your link here? How sad he is. I would ignore him if I were you and don't take his bait. You know that's "OCA" there as Michael Simas, right? That is his real name, not sure why he wants to troll with that, but to each their own.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

HPD - please don't repaste his shit here - that's what he wants you to do, as you now see.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    HPD - please don't repaste his shit here - that's what he wants you to do, as you now see.
    Weird for OCA though... I never had a problem with him. I actually thought we were friends.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Delete the thread, Jim... sorry pard.

I can block him faster than he can start accounts on twitter.

They probably banned him anyway since I reported him for targeted harassment.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Weird for OCA though... I never had a problem with him. I actually thought we were friends.
    Dude, I actually met him in NJ, with my brother and sister. Do as you please, but I'm telling you from someone who met the guy, and then continued to be his friend here on the board. Until the FIRST time he didn't like what I wrote - and decided to share our entire gathering together and thinking he was going to embarrass me somehow. All I know for sure, is that he can't be TRUSTED - and once a "man" loses that, I'm done with them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can't believe he would be that dumb, I guess he didn't think you would share here. Let Michael Simas continue to look in from the outside, like the loser he is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I can't believe he would be that dumb, I guess he didn't think you would share here. Let Michael Simas continue to look in from the outside, like the loser he is.
    Me either... and I don't get what the problem is. I even talked with that fucker on the phone one time. I actually did think we were friends.

WTF happened to him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Delete the thread, Jim... sorry pard.

I can block him faster than he can start accounts on twitter.

They probably banned him anyway since I reported him for targeted harassment.
    Me either... and I don't get what the problem is. I even talked with that fucker on the phone one time. I actually did think we were friends.

WTF happened to him?
    Oh yeah, I talked on the phone a shitload of times, and like I said, met him as well. He's just a piece of shit, the only explanation that makes sense. Politics aside - when you disagree with someone's political POV - and your response is to try and share personal information and start shit like that - then you're a POS in my book.

Hell, even his wife contacted me on FB because for whatever reason he lied to her that he came north to visit. Too bad the tons of videos we all took willingly were all over FB and youtube, so lying doesn't always work.