Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Oh gosh, he's a Marxist professor. Golly, we better bomb all the campuses because the Domino Effect. Beware the Marxists, woe.

Russ, do you see Communist plots throughout your day? It means your tinfoil hat is slipping. A little lithium wouldn't hurt either.
    Tinfoil hat? Like the one that tells you that you are even a lousy satirist?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Try "WHAT AGAIN", exactly? That is a serious accusation, and you KNOW what the implication and signal is to others when you post some shit like that on a message board. Did you think one of us was not going to pursue the issue?

We don't screw with your personal shit unless it violates board policy or is just WAY over the top. Take your avatar for example. You were questioned about it and given some rather blunt feedback on what people thought of it. YOU changed it. No one made you. No one changed your sig line and I DID ask.

Now, I consider pulling that chicken little shit on the other members of the board unacceptable behavior.

So, if trying to plant your little seeds of mistrust among members of the board is what you are going to "try again", I suggest not.

If you have a legitimate complaint you can PM any admin/mod with it, or report the post and it WILL BE addressed. Hope that's all clear enough for you.
    Gunny, I said "try again" to mean I'd try uploading the signature again, that's all. How that pertains to what you said is beyond my level of comprehension. You see, you speak at such a high level of genius it's easy for me to misunderstand you, because I've only an IQ of 140, so I'm not a certified genius like you, I'm just a certified sub-genius. So please excuse my ignorance and thank you for understanding.

GravyBoat, CSG (Certified Sub-Genius)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Gunny, I said "try again" to mean I'd try uploading the signature again, that's all. How that pertains to what you said is beyond my level of comprehension. You see, you speak at such a high level of genius it's easy for me to misunderstand you, because I've only an IQ of 140, so I'm not a certified genius like you, I'm just a certified sub-genius. So please excuse my ignorance and thank you for understanding.

Save it. Where the board is concerned, the Gunny don't play. I'm sure your wannabe genius ass got my point loud and clear. Don't like it? Write your Congressman,
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Professor and researcher, Michael Hudson, says the Holy Bible has been mistranslated for a long time. He says that "sin" means monetary debt, and that the "forgiveness of sins" means a debt jubilee, like they did in ancient times, which is like bankruptcy today. Sin doesn't mean a moral interpretation of right and wrong. Therefore, Jesus died for our monetary debts.

I've long said, religion is nothing more than man's attempt to deny himself the importance of money. I've never believed in the concept of "Original Sin" or that I'm condemned for not accepting Jesus. Then consider the weird mushroom cult stuff of Ancient Hebrews and Churches, today's churches and synagogues are even weirder because their legacy is forgotten.

Also, because they don't know where they came from, many churches are split by schisms; abortion, gay marriage, gay ministry, differing biblical interpretations. The Church of England will soon split over the issue of sodomy. Although you don't have to be religious to know that sodomy is wrong, you just have to be a pervert to know that sodomy is right.

Here's some recent populist nonsense you'll hear in many churches: "God hates the sin but loves the sinner." Wrong. That's like saying, "God loves purple but red and blue." Churches have become schizophrenic. Ever since the burning of the Library in Alexandria, the single most disastrous event in human history, nothing's been the same.

Anyway, here's the link to Michael Hudson and the real meaning of sin:

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2017...-not-sins.html
    This is more than ridiculous. It's also hilarious ... there's some definite comedy mileage to be had from this ....

Ok, then. Christian churches are ... what ? Havens of 'believers' in a force opposing debt ?

I have in mind preachers going around, visiting debt collection agencies, trying to convert their staff to Christianity.

Do their offices regularly get sprinkled with holy water ? Or burned down, by the zealous Christian ? Do debt collectors flinch away, much as Dracula 'does', upon production of a crucifix ?

Does a Christian who incurs a debt go to his priest for absolution ?

Then again ....

religion is nothing more than man's attempt to deny himself the importance of money.
    Is a bank manager incapable of being a Christian ?

Is the US Treasury Dept (not to be confused with their existence under the Obama Administration) America's answer to the pits of hell ... ??

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/donor...OF%20HELL!.htm

As you leave your body — you realize something is happening. You hear a sound. . . getting louder and louder. . . screaming . . .weeping. . . wailing. Terror and fear beyond anything you could imagine overtakes you. "This can't be happening!" you scream. Your nostrils are filling with the awful stench of burning souls. Your face ignites from the heat. Flames are now blazing from your eyes, nostrils, ears, mouth — every opening in your body, flames are roaring out. Your body is sizzling and crackling from the flames.

Your body is now madly thrashing and convulsing from the horrible pain. "Why don't I die?", you scream. You begin weeping and gnashing your teeth with the millions. "When will this pain stop?" But you know it will never stop. . .

The darkness is so terrifying, it begins engulfing you. You feel something moving in the darkness. . . something horrible is happening. "No! No! This can't be happening" you scream!
    ... yes. An IRS inspector is calling ......
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-29-2017 at 10:14 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

6. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Likes GravyBoat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Oh gosh, he's a Marxist professor. Golly, we better bomb all the campuses because the Domino Effect. Beware the Marxists, woe.

Russ, do you see Communist plots throughout your day? It means your tinfoil hat is slipping. A little lithium wouldn't hurt either.
    Back Off!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks Drummond, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Also, did someone here change my signature before, like yesterday? If so, the courteous thing to do is ask me to change it or tell me about it.
    The courteous thing to do is follow the rules. But you ARE correct, I should have sent you a message telling you I removed it. The dimensions were much larger than what the rules allow for. Not to mention, signatures shouldn't me used as ways to fight/flame with others. If someone places you on ignore, so be it, let them do so and move on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Geniuses understand/comprehend the rules. Folks that brag about how high there IQ's are? - I've yet to see ONE person actually have such scores. To each their own when folks want to brag about how smart they are. I'll remember that when folks are called to the mat for one on one debates, and then the excuses flow. Ain't my cup of tea, but again, to each their own.

Why this came from the removal of a signature is beyond me. The sig was being used to poke at another member AND it was outside of the allowed dimensions. Big deal. Place another up, use writing preferably, and move on and destroy everyone here with your superior intellect! I'd actually love to see even a remote sight of that, and would participate more, more so than when folks toss out lame names and rhetoric so as to avoid the facts.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Back Off!
    I was just ribbing the guy. He was ribbing me so I ribbed him back. I didn't mean anything by it. Just a ribbing. I hate being ribbed. My brother ribbed me nearly five years ago and I ain't spoken to him since. Ain't planning on it neither. He shouldn't have ribbed me like that. So I backed off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I was just ribbing the guy. He was ribbing me so I ribbed him back. I didn't mean anything by it. Just a ribbing. I hate being ribbed. My brother ribbed me nearly five years ago and I ain't spoken to him since. Ain't planning on it neither. He shouldn't have ribbed me like that. So I backed off.
    This isn't my fight. But I can't help but notice the hypocritical stance of ribbing someone, when said person says they hate having it done to themselves.

What gives YOU the right to do something that you won't take from others ? Do you operate by different rules & standards to the rest of us ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Save it. Where the board is concerned, the Gunny don't play. I'm sure your wannabe genius ass got my point loud and clear. Don't like it? Write your Congressman,

Gunny. I just caught what he said. It reminded me of an expression from my navy days, you might remember too!
    If anyone said (Certified Sub Genius) back then. It meant they spent most of their time on their Knee's, kissin' butt....better known as "A BROWN NOSE'R WITH PERFECT AIM!"

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !