Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
If there was EVER any doubt in anybody's mind when, where and how I will use the word "nigger', start talking about THIS one. He is THE dictionary definition of the word. Probably got a pic of him next to the definition. He gives blacks a bad name.

Bush was "killing us out there" with is own private hurricane (Katrina), singling out blacks for death. Never mind they were too stupid to get out of the path of a hurricane. And he proclaimed this at some Hollyweird benefit on TV. Not sure if it was before or after Jeff Spiccoli took off in his speed boat to mount a rescue effort he had to be rescued from.

Then he pulled that crap on Taylor Swift at the Music Award ceremony. Lots of class, that was.

Now he's calling a white chick white? Reminds me of this knucklehead Corporal that used to come to work every day when my hairline first started receding and proclaiming "Your hair's falling out! You're going bald!" Yeah? Figure that'n out on your lonesome, didja? Bet Momma's REAL proud of you

I think he's afraid of white women. He dosen't impress and intimidate them with his giant gold rings and enough chains around his neck to sink a schooner. Cheer up, Kanye. Natalie Main probably wants you what with all that airplay the Dixie Chicks haven't gotten since 03.
Who with half a brain cell gives a squirt about Kayne West?

Racist asshole....and you used the word I really dislike...but Nigger indeed.

Over rated big mouth Rapper....could not act his way out of a shower stall.