Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Kanye West = Another Capt Obvious Moment

So I guess Mr "They're Killing us Out There" got tired of insulting Taylor Swift. Now, the ultimate product of black, leftwingnut, Hollyweird propaganda has gone after Delta Goodrem, and Aussie female singer. His insult? She dances like a white chick.

Well, Kanye, you've done it again, you Wile E. Coyote of bro music. She IS a freakin white chick. What exactly SHOULD she dance like? A tree monkey like you?

Your momma have any children that lived?
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-06-2018 at 10:31 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Black Diamond, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So I guess Mr "They're Killing us Out There" got tired of insulting Taylor Swift. Now, the ultimate product of black, leftwingnut, Hollyweird propaganda has gone after Delta Goodrem, and Aussie female singer. His insult? She dances like a white chick.

Well, Kanye, you've done it again, you Wile E. Coyote of bro music. She IS a freakin white chick. What exactly SHOULD she dance like? A tree monkey like you?

Your momma have any children that lived?
    A tree monkey like you?
    Gunny my friend, you certainly have a way with words.--
    At least you do not leave one doubting your stand at all.
    Kanye West is the typical exalted piece of shit that we old timers would have beat the living hell out of for being the arrogant ass that he truly is.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Gunny my friend, you certainly have a way with words.--
    At least you do not leave one doubting your stand at all.
    Kanye West is the typical exalted piece of shit that we old timers would have beat the living hell out of for being the arrogant ass that he truly is.--Tyr
    If there was EVER any doubt in anybody's mind when, where and how I will use the word "nigger', start talking about THIS one. He is THE dictionary definition of the word. Probably got a pic of him next to the definition. He gives blacks a bad name.

Bush was "killing us out there" with is own private hurricane (Katrina), singling out blacks for death. Never mind they were too stupid to get out of the path of a hurricane. And he proclaimed this at some Hollyweird benefit on TV. Not sure if it was before or after Jeff Spiccoli took off in his speed boat to mount a rescue effort he had to be rescued from.

Then he pulled that crap on Taylor Swift at the Music Award ceremony. Lots of class, that was.

Now he's calling a white chick white? Reminds me of this knucklehead Corporal that used to come to work every day when my hairline first started receding and proclaiming "Your hair's falling out! You're going bald!" Yeah? Figure that'n out on your lonesome, didja? Bet Momma's REAL proud of you

I think he's afraid of white women. He dosen't impress and intimidate them with his giant gold rings and enough chains around his neck to sink a schooner. Cheer up, Kanye. Natalie Main probably wants you what with all that airplay the Dixie Chicks haven't gotten since 03.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

who?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    If there was EVER any doubt in anybody's mind when, where and how I will use the word "nigger', start talking about THIS one. He is THE dictionary definition of the word. Probably got a pic of him next to the definition. He gives blacks a bad name.

Bush was "killing us out there" with is own private hurricane (Katrina), singling out blacks for death. Never mind they were too stupid to get out of the path of a hurricane. And he proclaimed this at some Hollyweird benefit on TV. Not sure if it was before or after Jeff Spiccoli took off in his speed boat to mount a rescue effort he had to be rescued from.

Then he pulled that crap on Taylor Swift at the Music Award ceremony. Lots of class, that was.

Now he's calling a white chick white? Reminds me of this knucklehead Corporal that used to come to work every day when my hairline first started receding and proclaiming "Your hair's falling out! You're going bald!" Yeah? Figure that'n out on your lonesome, didja? Bet Momma's REAL proud of you

I think he's afraid of white women. He dosen't impress and intimidate them with his giant gold rings and enough chains around his neck to sink a schooner. Cheer up, Kanye. Natalie Main probably wants you what with all that airplay the Dixie Chicks haven't gotten since 03.
    Who with half a brain cell gives a squirt about Kayne West?

Racist asshole....and you used the word I really dislike...but Nigger indeed.

Over rated big mouth Rapper....could not act his way out of a shower stall.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default The mouth that deserves filling

I hope, someday. Somebody adds a little SUPER GLUE to West's toothpaste. A great method to SHUT HIM UP permanently.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

11. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm more a fan of Tree Fiddy. Now this is some dope rap:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    who?
    That would be him Sometimes you just can't help but run into the dogshit when walking around the entire yard.

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post