Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,463
    Thanks (Given)
    4319
    Thanks (Received)
    5097
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    638
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14684040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Yes it is in California. I am speaking of USA.

    Southern California prisons are full of them and so are the streets.

    Last administration winked sideways because the are 'immigrants'.

    Known about that Gang for years.
    Were they an issue for the coast guard?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    29,608
    Thanks (Given)
    15422
    Thanks (Received)
    16091
    Likes (Given)
    21
    Likes (Received)
    1320
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Right out of the box, Miller knocks CNN and plays the blame game, which is a snowflake tactic. He doesn't expound upon the wisdom of his president, because his president is a big dummy. Just watch the interview with an open mind, Trumptards, forget for a moment that you're a Trumptard, you'll see that Miller got what he deserved - the boot.
    Here's the Wed morning review (minus noisy grandchildren):
    Tapper lost and looked like a fool. He didn't have to, but he did. He tried to ambush Miller with a BS question that has a meaningless answer. As I stated in the other thread, same topic: I'd have gone in to CNN loaded for bear. Miller did. He slammed CNN and the left pretty good, all viable points, and got some of the good things Trump has done over. Tapper got an unanswered question.
    Bow when you walk into someone else's yard, and they're planning an ambush and you ambush them first, I call that a win. As far as melting down, he who cried for help instead of buckling down for combat melted down. You don't have to like Trump nor Miller to see that. So where you come off thinking Miller melted down beats me. Looks like he slammed Tapper, CNN, the left and was still going when they dragged him out. I call that taking it to the line.

    What did Tapper and or CNN expect? For Miller to go in there and spend the entire time chasing questions defending Trump? Anyone who knows anything knows that is NOT the Trump style. Trump's got us close to a world war and insulted half the world. CNN is a speed bump. Probably why he let someone I never heard of handle his light work.

    AND ... before you EVEN get started .... I have taken more sh*t on this board for criticizing Trump than you, Pete and/or Del. Y'all got a ways to go to catch up. The difference between y'all and me is I don't hate the guy just because he breathes and beat Hitlery. I dislike him personally, as a person, and have since he popped up in the 80s. I miss few chances to call out some of his stupider shit. THAT is blasphemy to the ever-faithful.

    But the left/CNN/Dem's whoever ... y'all ain't going to win jack until you quit playing his game by his rules. Last election was the Dem's to lose. And just like Tony Romo, y'all bobbled the snap on the chip-shot game-winning field goal by putting a criminal up as your candidate. Get over it.
    GET OFF MY LAWN

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,511
    Thanks (Given)
    6251
    Thanks (Received)
    10495
    Likes (Given)
    108
    Likes (Received)
    643
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21102326

    Default Gravy, Gravy, Gravy.....

    How sad to see your COLONOSCOPY was mixed up with your LOBOTOMY, and your tooth brushing to get rid of the bad taste was interrupted by the Overdose of Preparation-H.

    Just rub some on each thumb, then switch putting them in your mouth.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.
    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    576
    Thanks (Given)
    96
    Thanks (Received)
    94
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    25
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    How sad to see your COLONOSCOPY was mixed up with your LOBOTOMY, and your tooth brushing to get rid of the bad taste was interrupted by the Overdose of Preparation-H.

    Just rub some on each thumb, then switch putting them in your mouth.
    Did your mother have any children who lived? You weren't delivered by a stork but a vulture. Most of us came from under a cabbage leaf, you came from a vat of sauerkraut. When you were born the doctor smacked you on the ass, turned you over and looked at your face and said, "Look. Twins."

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,511
    Thanks (Given)
    6251
    Thanks (Received)
    10495
    Likes (Given)
    108
    Likes (Received)
    643
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21102326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Did your mother have any children who lived? You weren't delivered by a stork but a vulture. Most of us came from under a cabbage leaf, you came from a vat of sauerkraut. When you were born the doctor smacked you on the ass, turned you over and looked at your face and said, "Look. Twins."
    Wanna keep playing this game?
    Yes. The doctor smacked me on the ass to stop me from laughing at you.
    You were Screaming
    "Don't taze me bro!"
    Then, I saw him smack you in the face to get your breathing started, and he ended up planting you in the HAZARDOUS WASTE bucket with the other aborted bowel movements.

    Otherwise....don't forget. There are thousands of wannabe comedians out of work. Don't give up your Monthly Welfare Check.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.
    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    160
    Thanks (Given)
    26
    Thanks (Received)
    37
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Here's the Wed morning review (minus noisy grandchildren):
    Tapper lost and looked like a fool. He didn't have to, but he did. He tried to ambush Miller with a BS question that has a meaningless answer. As I stated in the other thread, same topic: I'd have gone in to CNN loaded for bear. Miller did. He slammed CNN and the left pretty good, all viable points, and got some of the good things Trump has done over. Tapper got an unanswered question.
    Bow when you walk into someone else's yard, and they're planning an ambush and you ambush them first, I call that a win. As far as melting down, he who cried for help instead of buckling down for combat melted down. You don't have to like Trump nor Miller to see that. So where you come off thinking Miller melted down beats me. Looks like he slammed Tapper, CNN, the left and was still going when they dragged him out. I call that taking it to the line.

    What did Tapper and or CNN expect? For Miller to go in there and spend the entire time chasing questions defending Trump? Anyone who knows anything knows that is NOT the Trump style. Trump's got us close to a world war and insulted half the world. CNN is a speed bump. Probably why he let someone I never heard of handle his light work.

    AND ... before you EVEN get started .... I have taken more sh*t on this board for criticizing Trump than you, Pete and/or Del. Y'all got a ways to go to catch up. The difference between y'all and me is I don't hate the guy just because he breathes and beat Hitlery. I dislike him personally, as a person, and have since he popped up in the 80s. I miss few chances to call out some of his stupider shit. THAT is blasphemy to the ever-faithful.

    But the left/CNN/Dem's whoever ... y'all ain't going to win jack until you quit playing his game by his rules. Last election was the Dem's to lose. And just like Tony Romo, y'all bobbled the snap on the chip-shot game-winning field goal by putting a criminal up as your candidate. Get over it.
    don't speak for me- i probably care less for hillary than you do.

    i don't hate the guy- how do you hate a bad joke? he's a fraud and a thief and has been so publicly for 30+ years.

    the problem is this joke is president, and he's about as fit for the office as some of the clowns defending him, which is to say, not at all.

    you don't have to support hillary to realize that trump is a piece of shit- you said it yourself.

    your opinion on miller is duly noted.

    i didn't know you did comedy

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    29,608
    Thanks (Given)
    15422
    Thanks (Received)
    16091
    Likes (Given)
    21
    Likes (Received)
    1320
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    don't speak for me- i probably care less for hillary than you do.

    i don't hate the guy- how do you hate a bad joke? he's a fraud and a thief and has been so publicly for 30+ years.

    the problem is this joke is president, and he's about as fit for the office as some of the clowns defending him, which is to say, not at all.

    you don't have to support hillary to realize that trump is a piece of shit- you said it yourself.

    your opinion on miller is duly noted.

    i didn't know you did comedy
    I don't do comedy. I also don't let my dislike for a person cloud my judgment. I've worked for Marines I couldn't stand but were good leaders, and had Marines work for me that couldn't stand me but they'd follow. I don't want Trump to fail simply because I cannot stand his personality. One on one, he wouldn't last long in a room with me.

    That said, he's dome some good things despite constant attack from the left and lack of support from his own party.

    In the case of Miller, called it like I see it. Miller played out his game plan, Tapper didn't his, and Tapper cried for help. That's a loss for Tapper even in a Cpl's squad leader handbook. I have no dog in the fight. I could care less about either person. You asked if I watched the video, so I did.

    CNN is its own worst enemy. They keep trying to play the same failed game expecting a different result. They screwed themselves. Up to them to fix it. Or not.
    GET OFF MY LAWN

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    2,671
    Thanks (Given)
    1078
    Thanks (Received)
    1040
    Likes (Given)
    1123
    Likes (Received)
    575
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5760771

    Default

    When leftists lose arguments, they whine and cry and want to SHUT UP whoever it is they lost the argument to... it's nothing new, and nothing most people don't already know. They're sore losers, they're vindictive, they're trashy and militant... pretty much just nasty little FASCISTS...

    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-11-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL:

    ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, and the list goes on...
    "The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

    "Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    51,536
    Thanks (Given)
    6781
    Thanks (Received)
    22134
    Likes (Given)
    1411
    Likes (Received)
    1200
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475487

    Default

    Del - why so many insults in so many threads? And much of it when no one said the same to you first? Seems like you are more interested in flaming and insults and the like, more so than actually discussing any topics.

    Not sure why others love entertaining that crap, but I have no desire to communicate, and/or beat up on their lame stances, unless they can at least act and communicate like adults.

    Hell, we ALL have our moments, no doubt about that - me probably the worst. But in every post almost?

    No thanks.
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, Iíll kill you all. ---- Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    General James Mattis, United States Marine Corps

  10. Thanks Abbey, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
  11. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,511
    Thanks (Given)
    6251
    Thanks (Received)
    10495
    Likes (Given)
    108
    Likes (Received)
    643
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21102326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Del - why so many insults in so many threads? And much of it when no one said the same to you first? Seems like you are more interested in flaming and insults and the like, more so than actually discussing any topics.

    Not sure why others love entertaining that crap, but I have no desire to communicate, and/or beat up on their lame stances, unless they can at least act and communicate like adults.

    Hell, we ALL have our moments, no doubt about that - me probably the worst. But in every post almost?

    No thanks.

    jim. It's just the natural, liberal trolling desires that drive del, and others.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.
    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    25,653
    Thanks (Given)
    10140
    Thanks (Received)
    11265
    Likes (Given)
    589
    Likes (Received)
    1125
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Del - why so many insults in so many threads? And much of it when no one said the same to you first? Seems like you are more interested in flaming and insults and the like, more so than actually discussing any topics.

    Not sure why others love entertaining that crap, but I have no desire to communicate, and/or beat up on their lame stances, unless they can at least act and communicate like adults.

    Hell, we ALL have our moments, no doubt about that - me probably the worst. But in every post almost?

    No thanks.
    Yup, my feelings pretty well summed up. For the life of me, I cannot fathom the desire to present oneself to the world in such a crass way.
    Not to mention the irony of acting pompous and low-class at the same time. Lol.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13

  13. #27
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    2,671
    Thanks (Given)
    1078
    Thanks (Received)
    1040
    Likes (Given)
    1123
    Likes (Received)
    575
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5760771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Del - why so many insults in so many threads? And much of it when no one said the same to you first? Seems like you are more interested in flaming and insults and the like, more so than actually discussing any topics.
    That's pretty much his M.O.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL:

    ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, and the list goes on...
    "The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

    "Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •