Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
Right out of the box, Miller knocks CNN and plays the blame game, which is a snowflake tactic. He doesn't expound upon the wisdom of his president, because his president is a big dummy. Just watch the interview with an open mind, Trumptards, forget for a moment that you're a Trumptard, you'll see that Miller got what he deserved - the boot.
Here's the Wed morning review (minus noisy grandchildren):
Tapper lost and looked like a fool. He didn't have to, but he did. He tried to ambush Miller with a BS question that has a meaningless answer. As I stated in the other thread, same topic: I'd have gone in to CNN loaded for bear. Miller did. He slammed CNN and the left pretty good, all viable points, and got some of the good things Trump has done over. Tapper got an unanswered question.
Bow when you walk into someone else's yard, and they're planning an ambush and you ambush them first, I call that a win. As far as melting down, he who cried for help instead of buckling down for combat melted down. You don't have to like Trump nor Miller to see that. So where you come off thinking Miller melted down beats me. Looks like he slammed Tapper, CNN, the left and was still going when they dragged him out. I call that taking it to the line.

What did Tapper and or CNN expect? For Miller to go in there and spend the entire time chasing questions defending Trump? Anyone who knows anything knows that is NOT the Trump style. Trump's got us close to a world war and insulted half the world. CNN is a speed bump. Probably why he let someone I never heard of handle his light work.

AND ... before you EVEN get started .... I have taken more sh*t on this board for criticizing Trump than you, Pete and/or Del. Y'all got a ways to go to catch up. The difference between y'all and me is I don't hate the guy just because he breathes and beat Hitlery. I dislike him personally, as a person, and have since he popped up in the 80s. I miss few chances to call out some of his stupider shit. THAT is blasphemy to the ever-faithful.

But the left/CNN/Dem's whoever ... y'all ain't going to win jack until you quit playing his game by his rules. Last election was the Dem's to lose. And just like Tony Romo, y'all bobbled the snap on the chip-shot game-winning field goal by putting a criminal up as your candidate. Get over it.