Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Yes it is in California. I am speaking of USA.

Southern California prisons are full of them and so are the streets.

Last administration winked sideways because the are 'immigrants'.

Known about that Gang for years.
    Were they an issue for the coast guard?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Right out of the box, Miller knocks CNN and plays the blame game, which is a snowflake tactic. He doesn't expound upon the wisdom of his president, because his president is a big dummy. Just watch the interview with an open mind, Trumptards, forget for a moment that you're a Trumptard, you'll see that Miller got what he deserved - the boot.
    Here's the Wed morning review (minus noisy grandchildren):
    Tapper lost and looked like a fool. He didn't have to, but he did. He tried to ambush Miller with a BS question that has a meaningless answer. As I stated in the other thread, same topic: I'd have gone in to CNN loaded for bear. Miller did. He slammed CNN and the left pretty good, all viable points, and got some of the good things Trump has done over. Tapper got an unanswered question.
    Bow when you walk into someone else's yard, and they're planning an ambush and you ambush them first, I call that a win. As far as melting down, he who cried for help instead of buckling down for combat melted down. You don't have to like Trump nor Miller to see that. So where you come off thinking Miller melted down beats me. Looks like he slammed Tapper, CNN, the left and was still going when they dragged him out. I call that taking it to the line.

What did Tapper and or CNN expect? For Miller to go in there and spend the entire time chasing questions defending Trump? Anyone who knows anything knows that is NOT the Trump style. Trump's got us close to a world war and insulted half the world. CNN is a speed bump. Probably why he let someone I never heard of handle his light work.

AND ... before you EVEN get started .... I have taken more sh*t on this board for criticizing Trump than you, Pete and/or Del. Y'all got a ways to go to catch up. The difference between y'all and me is I don't hate the guy just because he breathes and beat Hitlery. I dislike him personally, as a person, and have since he popped up in the 80s. I miss few chances to call out some of his stupider shit. THAT is blasphemy to the ever-faithful.

But the left/CNN/Dem's whoever ... y'all ain't going to win jack until you quit playing his game by his rules. Last election was the Dem's to lose. And just like Tony Romo, y'all bobbled the snap on the chip-shot game-winning field goal by putting a criminal up as your candidate. Get over it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Gravy, Gravy, Gravy.....

How sad to see your COLONOSCOPY was mixed up with your LOBOTOMY, and your tooth brushing to get rid of the bad taste was interrupted by the Overdose of Preparation-H.

Just rub some on each thumb, then switch putting them in your mouth.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    How sad to see your COLONOSCOPY was mixed up with your LOBOTOMY, and your tooth brushing to get rid of the bad taste was interrupted by the Overdose of Preparation-H.

Just rub some on each thumb, then switch putting them in your mouth.
    Did your mother have any children who lived? You weren't delivered by a stork but a vulture. Most of us came from under a cabbage leaf, you came from a vat of sauerkraut. When you were born the doctor smacked you on the ass, turned you over and looked at your face and said, "Look. Twins."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Did your mother have any children who lived? You weren't delivered by a stork but a vulture. Most of us came from under a cabbage leaf, you came from a vat of sauerkraut. When you were born the doctor smacked you on the ass, turned you over and looked at your face and said, "Look. Twins."
    Wanna keep playing this game?
    Yes. The doctor smacked me on the ass to stop me from laughing at you.
    You were Screaming
    "Don't taze me bro!"
    Then, I saw him smack you in the face to get your breathing started, and he ended up planting you in the HAZARDOUS WASTE bucket with the other aborted bowel movements.

Otherwise....don't forget. There are thousands of wannabe comedians out of work. Don't give up your Monthly Welfare Check.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Here's the Wed morning review (minus noisy grandchildren):
    Tapper lost and looked like a fool. He didn't have to, but he did. He tried to ambush Miller with a BS question that has a meaningless answer. As I stated in the other thread, same topic: I'd have gone in to CNN loaded for bear. Miller did. He slammed CNN and the left pretty good, all viable points, and got some of the good things Trump has done over. Tapper got an unanswered question.
    Bow when you walk into someone else's yard, and they're planning an ambush and you ambush them first, I call that a win. As far as melting down, he who cried for help instead of buckling down for combat melted down. You don't have to like Trump nor Miller to see that. So where you come off thinking Miller melted down beats me. Looks like he slammed Tapper, CNN, the left and was still going when they dragged him out. I call that taking it to the line.

What did Tapper and or CNN expect? For Miller to go in there and spend the entire time chasing questions defending Trump? Anyone who knows anything knows that is NOT the Trump style. Trump's got us close to a world war and insulted half the world. CNN is a speed bump. Probably why he let someone I never heard of handle his light work.

AND ... before you EVEN get started .... I have taken more sh*t on this board for criticizing Trump than you, Pete and/or Del. Y'all got a ways to go to catch up. The difference between y'all and me is I don't hate the guy just because he breathes and beat Hitlery. I dislike him personally, as a person, and have since he popped up in the 80s. I miss few chances to call out some of his stupider shit. THAT is blasphemy to the ever-faithful.

But the left/CNN/Dem's whoever ... y'all ain't going to win jack until you quit playing his game by his rules. Last election was the Dem's to lose. And just like Tony Romo, y'all bobbled the snap on the chip-shot game-winning field goal by putting a criminal up as your candidate. Get over it.
    don't speak for me- i probably care less for hillary than you do.

i don't hate the guy- how do you hate a bad joke? he's a fraud and a thief and has been so publicly for 30+ years.

the problem is this joke is president, and he's about as fit for the office as some of the clowns defending him, which is to say, not at all.

you don't have to support hillary to realize that trump is a piece of shit- you said it yourself.

your opinion on miller is duly noted.

i didn't know you did comedy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    don't speak for me- i probably care less for hillary than you do.

i don't hate the guy- how do you hate a bad joke? he's a fraud and a thief and has been so publicly for 30+ years.

the problem is this joke is president, and he's about as fit for the office as some of the clowns defending him, which is to say, not at all.

you don't have to support hillary to realize that trump is a piece of shit- you said it yourself.

your opinion on miller is duly noted.

i didn't know you did comedy
    I don't do comedy. I also don't let my dislike for a person cloud my judgment. I've worked for Marines I couldn't stand but were good leaders, and had Marines work for me that couldn't stand me but they'd follow. I don't want Trump to fail simply because I cannot stand his personality. One on one, he wouldn't last long in a room with me.

That said, he's dome some good things despite constant attack from the left and lack of support from his own party.

In the case of Miller, called it like I see it. Miller played out his game plan, Tapper didn't his, and Tapper cried for help. That's a loss for Tapper even in a Cpl's squad leader handbook. I have no dog in the fight. I could care less about either person. You asked if I watched the video, so I did.

CNN is its own worst enemy. They keep trying to play the same failed game expecting a different result. They screwed themselves. Up to them to fix it. Or not.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

When leftists lose arguments, they whine and cry and want to SHUT UP whoever it is they lost the argument to... it's nothing new, and nothing most people don't already know. They're sore losers, they're vindictive, they're trashy and militant... pretty much just nasty little FASCISTS...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-11-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Del - why so many insults in so many threads? And much of it when no one said the same to you first? Seems like you are more interested in flaming and insults and the like, more so than actually discussing any topics.

Not sure why others love entertaining that crap, but I have no desire to communicate, and/or beat up on their lame stances, unless they can at least act and communicate like adults.

Hell, we ALL have our moments, no doubt about that - me probably the worst. But in every post almost?

No thanks.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Abbey Marie, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Del - why so many insults in so many threads? And much of it when no one said the same to you first? Seems like you are more interested in flaming and insults and the like, more so than actually discussing any topics.

Not sure why others love entertaining that crap, but I have no desire to communicate, and/or beat up on their lame stances, unless they can at least act and communicate like adults.

Hell, we ALL have our moments, no doubt about that - me probably the worst. But in every post almost?

No thanks.

jim. It's just the natural, liberal trolling desires that drive del, and others.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

No thanks.
    Yup, my feelings pretty well summed up. For the life of me, I cannot fathom the desire to present oneself to the world in such a crass way.
    Not to mention the irony of acting pompous and low-class at the same time. Lol.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That's pretty much his M.O.