Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Truth, accurately presented involving the cult named Islam..

This man is very well enlightened and straight forward.
    He holds a PhD in Physics and Math, and has studied Islam minutely.
    He has several tenants used to describe Islam:

-Islam is far more of a political system than a religion.

-There is no unmitigated good in Islam for the Kafir (non-Muslim).

-Islam’s ethical system is dualistic and is not based on the Golden Rule.

- Islamic doctrine cannot be reconciled with our concepts of human rights and our Constitution.

-The great majority, 96%, of all Islamic doctrine about women subjugates them.

-The Sunna (what Mohammed did and said) is more important than the Koran in a Muslim’s daily life.

If you watch these short videos, you will know why he is considered the number one enemy of Islam, and why he is so successful in getting his message across.

*****I love this guy and I will now start posting a series of his lectures informing people of the cult called Islam, using the Koran as reference.
    You will find these first two videos(there are more videos) extremely enlightening as it goes along video to video, as this man is a accomplished professor that battles to get the truth out.-Tyr*******

1st-video

2nd video...

Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-13-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

All of the Abrahamic "faiths" are political systems:

Islam - Sharia Law
    Christianity - Church Law
    Catholicism - Papal Law
    Judaism - Noahide and Talmudic Law

The God of Abraham is Satan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post

Islam - Sharia Law
    Catholicism - Papal Law

Yet only (murdering)Sharia law is to be applied to everyone(by force) while the other three are only for actual church members(and not to be forced upon anyone).
    A critical distinction that your little supposed refutation does not bother to make!
    Please spare such as this, if it is the best you can do.....
    These infantile and easily to be seen, false comparisons.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Islam - Sharia Law
    Catholicism - Papal Law

I like that "sophisticated" title you got there for "church law" .
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes GravyBoat, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yet only (murdering)Sharia law is to be applied to everyone(by force) while the other three are only for actual church members(and not to be forced upon anyone).
    A critical distinction that your little supposed refutation does not bother to make!
    Please spare such as this, if it is the best you can do.....
    These infantile and easily to be seen, false comparisons.--Tyr
    The Catholics came to North America and immediately began murdering and enslaving Native Americans, they built a Catholic Mission System that enslaved and murdered countless millions among the Native Americans.

The United States declared "Manifest Destiny" in the name of "God" and proceeded to murder millions of Native Americans almost to the point of their extinction.

Jews have always engaged in mass murder. Today it's the genocide of Palestinians, along with the United States entangled in the Yinon Plan For Greater Israel, which over the past 35 years has led to the murder of millions.

Muslims are of course just as bloodthirsty, whose penchant for bloodlust is on par with their Jewish and Christian brethren.

Wake from your naivete and step into the real world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The Catholics came to North America and immediately began murdering and enslaving Native Americans, they built a Catholic Mission System that enslaved and murdered countless millions among the Native Americans.

The United States declared "Manifest Destiny" in the name of "God" and proceeded to murder millions of Native Americans almost to the point of their extinction.

Jews have always engaged in mass murder. Today it's the genocide of Palestinians, along with the United States entangled in the Yinon Plan For Greater Israel, which over the past 35 years has led to the murder of millions.

Muslims are of course just as bloodthirsty, whose penchant for bloodlust is on par with their Jewish and Christian brethren.

Wake from your naivete and step into the real world.
    How do you even respond to such tripe? ... IDK.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    How do you even respond to such tripe? ... IDK.
    Than why did you respond?

The point of my message was to point out the hypocritical nature of all religion. Such as that isn't tripe but more meaty, although much less bloody.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The point of my message was to point out the hypocritical nature of all religion. Such as that isn't tripe but more meaty, although much less bloody.
    So much of it isn't true, but I see no point in going through it point by point and debunking it because this is just what you do. You drop massive unhinged bombs and derail threads, and I just don't see any point in responding to it anymore.

So have a nut, talk your crazy stuff... whatever.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    So much of it isn't true, but I see no point in going through it point by point and debunking it because this is just what you do. You drop massive unhinged bombs and derail threads, and I just don't see any point in responding to it anymore.

So have a nut, talk your crazy stuff... whatever.
    That's just it, I didn't derail the thread, I merely presented an opposing view.

Everything I said in opposition is common knowledge, it cannot be debunked.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

That's just it, I didn't derail the thread, I merely presented an opposing view.

Everything I said in opposition is common knowledge, it cannot be debunked.
    THE THREAD IS ABOUT THE VIDEOS I AM POSTING BY THIS EXPERT AND VERY INTELLIGENT, MORAL AND EDUCATED PROFESSOR..
    IT IS NOT ABOUT GOING INTO DEPTHS OF DISCUSSIONS ABOUT TANGENTS THAT YOU PRESENT IN REPLY.
    Please read this and if truly wanting to participate in this thread address the topis and ideas, addressed in the videos..
    Now, I have respected you and your views, enough to ask.--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

THE THREAD IS ABOUT THE VIDEOS I AM POSTING BY THIS EXPERT AND VERY INTELLIGENT, MORAL AND EDUCATED PROFESSOR..
    IT IS NOT ABOUT GOING INTO DEPTHS OF DISCUSSIONS ABOUT TANGENTS THAT YOU PRESENT IN REPLY.
    Please read this and if truly wanting to participate in this thread address the topis and ideas, addressed in the videos..
    Now, I have respected you and your views, enough to ask.--Tyr
    Incorrect, this forum is for debate, a process that involves opposing points of view. For instance, your initial post declares Islam a political system in such a way that infers only Islam is a political system. To that, I declared an opposing point of view to say all religions are political systems.

In response you said, "only murdering Sharia Law is applied to everyone by force while the other (Abrahamite religions) are only for actual church members and not forced upon anyone". Again I took an opposing viewpoint, to which I can add The Spanish Inquisition, which was forced upon those who chose to disavow either the Pope (Jesus Christ in Absentia) or Jesus Christ himself.

So as it's been shown, my point of view isn't a tangent. Opposing viewpoints are only tangents for those who don't have the resolve to stand by their convictions.

Now I must go get some hot cocoa for my tum tum, have a nice day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Incorrect, this forum is for debate, a process that involves opposing points of view. For instance, your initial post declares Islam a political system in such a way that infers only Islam is a political system. To that, I declared an opposing point of view to say all religions are political systems.

In response you said, "only murdering Sharia Law is applied to everyone by force while the other (Abrahamite religions) are only for actual church members and not forced upon anyone". Again I took an opposing viewpoint, to which I can add The Spanish Inquisition, which was forced upon those who chose to disavow either the Pope (Jesus Christ in Absentia) or Jesus Christ himself.

So as it's been shown, my point of view isn't a tangent. Opposing viewpoints are only tangents for those who don't have the resolve to stand by their convictions.

Now I must go get some hot cocoa for my tum tum, have a nice day.
    WHO IS REALLY THE COWARD HERE?
    Me or you...

YOU DODGE THE VIDEOS AND THEIR TRUTH -(WHICH YOU CAN NOT OR ELSE WILL NOT DARE TRY TO REFUTE) - , BY WAY OF ATTACKING MY COMMENTS AND NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF THE THREAD'S TOPIC THAT ARE SOLELY REPRESENTED BY THE VIDEOS.
    IF YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS THE VIDEOS AND POINTS MADE IN THEM (OF WHICH SEVERAL MORE VIDEOS ARE COMING), I WILL IGNORE YOUR REPLIES BECAUSE YOUR ALINSKY TACTIC TO STEER THIS ONTO TANGENT OPINIONS IS A TACTIC YOU PEOPLE ARE LIKE DAMN ROBOTS IN USING..

AGAIN , EVEN IN THAT YOUR UTTER STUPIDITY IS PLAYING --""BUT BUT OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE DONE IT TOO.""
    IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THAT- THEN --YOU-- START A DAMN HISTORY THREAD--THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT ISLAM IS DOING NOW IN MODERN TIMES, AS IN THE HERE AND NOW, AND THE GREAT THREAT THAT THE CULT ISLAM IS!!

THIS LITTLE THOUGHT TO BE CLEVER LEFTIST DIVERSIONARY CRAP , WILL NOT WORK ON ME .

START THAT DAMN HISTORY TREAD AND I WILL REPLY THERE AND DESTROY YOU.

Keep on here with this ignorant crap and I will make my first ever request to admin, to tread ban a member for disruption and deliberate thread derailing..
    I believe Jim has already warned you about such recently.---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-14-2018 at 03:39 PM.

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

WHO IS REALLY THE COWARD HERE?
    Me or you...

YOU DODGE THE VIDEOS AND THEIR TRUTH -(WHICH YOU CAN NOT OR ELSE WILL NOT DARE TRY TO REFUTE) - , BY WAY OF ATTACKING MY COMMENTS AND NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF THE THREAD'S TOPIC THAT ARE SOLELY REPRESENTED BY THE VIDEOS.
    IF YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS THE VIDEOS AND POINTS MADE IN THEM (OF WHICH SEVERAL MORE VIDEOS ARE COMING), I WILL IGNORE YOUR REPLIES BECAUSE YOUR ALINSKY TACTIC TO STEER THIS ONTO TANGENT OPINIONS IS A TACTIC YOU PEOPLE ARE LIKE DAMN ROBOTS IN USING..

AGAIN , EVEN IN THAT YOUR UTTER STUPIDITY IS PLAYING --""BUT BUT OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE DONE IT TOO.""
    IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THAT- THEN --YOU-- START A DAMN HISTORY THREAD--THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT ISLAM IS DOING NOW IN MODERN TIMES, AS IN THE HERE AND NOW, AND THE GREAT THREAT THAT THE CULT ISLAM IS!!

THIS LITTLE THOUGHT TO BE CLEVER LEFTIST DIVERSIONARY CRAP , WILL NOT WORK ON ME .

START THAT DAMN HISTORY TREAD AND I WILL REPLY THERE AND DESTROY YOU.

Keep on here with this ignorant crap and I will make my first ever request to admin, to tread ban a member for disruption and deliberate thread derailing..
    I believe Jim has already warned you about such recently.---Tyr
    Ha!
    Within two days after being called out on his crap, this moron went ballistic, threatened this entire board and got himself sent packing.
    Save me time from having to deal with -its- insane leftest nutcase ideology and abject utter stupidity and ignorance!
    Posted this here now, in the high hopes that this liberal/leftist jackass reads this as a visitor.
    And gets to see me laughing at --it--...
    I knew when it began defending the ffing muslim scum it was a damn ,lying fraud.. --Tyr

20. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Hypocrisy is the GRAVY of hatred

Gravy. NOW we know who your real hero is.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post