Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    You should realize that he didn't actually "win" the lottery,
    Are you dense or what?

YES, he WON the fucking MEGA MILLIONS "LOTTERY" GAME. The jackpot was $451M and he'll cash out with a one time payment of $282M, period, HE WON.

But what an absolute WASTE of a $282M jackpot. A little 20 year old PUNK. But what baffles me is, WHY did he pay some 37.4% in TAXES? Did they just pass a huge tax cut? I thought the TOP RATE went DOWN to like 25%...??

I doubt I'll ever play those BALL LOTTERY GAMES again, any of them. In fact, if they get back up there and I'm tempted, instead I'll go to the bar and spend that $10 on a nice big fat juicy burger and a cold beer, and I'll be fed and happy instead of pissed off that I just WASTED money.

I do play the scratch off games. There's either FAR more payouts or I'm a lot more lucky on them. I hit payback money quite often, but I also hit more. Hit $100 last summer on one, $30 just a week ago, on $5 scratch offs, and of course there's a MUCH BETTER chance of hitting a jackpot on one of those too, for $50K or something, and hells bells, I could surely use $50K.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-13-2018 at 11:05 AM.