Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They had not stopped him or Fournette all day long, it made complete sense to me. But again, say he sucks all you like, but the ring & his coaching record speak otherwise. But if you feel Tomlin sucks, that's cool, I said my part and have no desire to argue it.

And you can say "period" all you like, and/or maybe then start with the lame names or whatever that I see you dropping on 4/5 threads you post in. Your trolling, spelling checks and tossing crap means nothing to me, so save it. It just makes you look like the asshole that many have claimed you to be since you got here. I thought you were pretty cool at first - via PM. But outside that doesn't seem you're capable of carrying on a normal discussion with folks, not even in the lounge, not about sports, not about anything really. Seems you have a chip or whatever, and your goal is solely to toss shit at folks and ideas, and extremely little to zero desire of actually participating.

But whether it be politics or sports, you don't know as much as you think you do. You're far from correct when times you think you are. But you are very successful in derailing or trolling threads, so you have that going for you.
    don't have to know much to know more than you.

lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    don't have to know much to know more than you.

lol
    Yeah, um, that was funny.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post