Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default False incoming missile alert? Trump's fault!

Amazing. Absolutely 0.0% to do with what was going on and happened, and the goofballs still want to hold him wholly responsible. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the lefties would like to blame Trump for anything negative at all, even if ridiculously obvious he isn't? Nah.

---

Brain-Dead Lefties Blame Trump for False Missile Alert

The false missile alert issued by the Hawaiian Emergency Management Agency on Saturday appears to have been the result of a state employee pressing the wrong button during a shift change.

The EMA is a wholly state agency. It is funded partly by the feds, but is staffed and managed by the Hawaiian state government.

So, of course, liberals are blaming the president of the United States for the screw-up.

Trump was golfing when the alert was issued and then retracted. He never left the golf course to make a statement or even send a tweet despite the terror felt by hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Fault him for that. But even if North Korea didn't exist, a false alert about an incoming ballistic missile would have caused the same kind of terror and panic. To say that Trump is at fault for people being terrified is absurd.

Hawaii representative Tulsi Gabbard also criticized Trump for “taking too long” to address the situation and help quell the tensions brought about by the false missile alert, the Washington Examiner reported.

“Donald Trump is taking too long,” Gabbard said. “He’s not taking this threat seriously. There’s no time to waste.”

Gabbard also told CNN that people in Hawaii should “live with the reality of this message popping up on their phones” if Trump continues his word war with Kim Jong-un.

Gabbard also called for Trump to stop playing politics and “get rid of this threat from North Korea” by achieving peace.

“This is literally life and death that is at stake, for the people of Hawaii and the people of this country,” Gabbard further said.
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/brain-d...missile-alert/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

There was no false incoming missile alert, missiles were launched from a rogue submarine operated by a country that rhymes with "israel" with the intent of creating a false-flag to blame on North Korea, unfortunately the missiles were destroyed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    There was no false incoming missile alert, missiles were launched from a rogue submarine operated by a country that rhymes with "israel" with the intent of creating a false-flag to blame on North Korea, unfortunately the missiles were destroyed.
    I think that makes 4 thread bans already today? I told ya I was tired of you purposely derailing threads, and then you go and do so purposely.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The buck stops here. Unless Obama is president.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Both Jamie Lee and Jim Carrey panicked, didn't they? And posted their panic, bad move! it's useful to see this, to see how scared people were. More stories are coming out about how people felt for --- over half an hour? Jeepers.

The stories this morning include plural gov. officials saying this doesn't mean that Hawaiians or anyone else should discount government warnings hereafter. Oh, sure! That would be the first thing I would do from now on --- is this a false alarm?

That's what happened with the local citizen phone warnings we were getting so many of here. Every time it might rain or might snow they'd call up the county, and then of course they'd cancel school and have a big hoop-la ---------------- and there might be two inches of snow, if that. We got sick of it, and the new Republican County Exec (whom I assume is dying to be Gov.) stopped most of that nonsense.

I think Hawaii just needs to kill that system. It's completely pointless. Either you are going to get nuked or you aren't -- no use spending the next half hour worrying and panicked, either way.
    Last edited by mundame; 01-15-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Deluded. Plain and simple. Deluded.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    . I think Hawaii just needs to kill that system. It's completely pointless. Either you are going to get nuked or you aren't -- no use spending the next half hour worrying and panicked, either way.
    You don't kill the system. It is vital. It is also part of the tsunami warning cycle.

Get the operator that hit the wrong button.
    Last edited by Elessar; 01-15-2018 at 06:57 PM.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Amazing. Absolutely 0.0% to do with what was going on and happened, and the goofballs still want to hold him wholly responsible. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the lefties would like to blame Trump for anything negative at all, even if ridiculously obvious he isn't? Nah.

---

Brain-Dead Lefties Blame Trump for False Missile Alert

The false missile alert issued by the Hawaiian Emergency Management Agency on Saturday appears to have been the result of a state employee pressing the wrong button during a shift change.

The EMA is a wholly state agency. It is funded partly by the feds, but is staffed and managed by the Hawaiian state government.

So, of course, liberals are blaming the president of the United States for the screw-up.

Trump was golfing when the alert was issued and then retracted. He never left the golf course to make a statement or even send a tweet despite the terror felt by hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Fault him for that. But even if North Korea didn't exist, a false alert about an incoming ballistic missile would have caused the same kind of terror and panic. To say that Trump is at fault for people being terrified is absurd.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/brain-d...missile-alert/
    You mean you weren't expecting this?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    You don't kill the system. It is vital. It is also part of the tsunami waring cycle.

Get the operator that hit the wrong button.
    Can't imagine they won't if they haven't already.

12. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I would have been canned as a controller.

A Deplorable!

14. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I'm just looking at the names. Jamie Lee Curtis and Jim Carrey. Is it still the 90s and nobody told ME?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Have you always been a douchebag or did you have to work at it?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm just looking at the names. Jamie Lee Curtis and Jim Carrey. Is it still the 90s and nobody told ME?
    I still remember her with her shirt off in trading places.

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

And I never thought Jim Carey was funny.

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Dive, dive, dive, dive.......

WOW Gravy. Thanks again for proving to all of us; exactly how totally stupid you are.

If any submarine launched any missiles...that was probably you, playing in your bathtub, shooting at the bubbles from your loose farts, aimed at your face.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !