Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Anarchist college group calls for 'Law Enforcement Incineration Day'

A tweet by a radical, left-wing student group at the University of Texas that featured a photo of a police officer on fire has sparked widespread criticism for apparently advocating for violence against law enforcement.
    The tweet – sent out by the Autonomous Student Network (ASN) at UT-Austin – states “Instead of #LawEnforcementAppreciationDay how about #LawEnforcementIncinerationDay” next to a photo of a French police officer engulfed in flames after being hit by a Molotov cocktail during last year’s May Day protests.

cont ...http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16...ation-day.html

Bet money ... if we had Stupid Anarchist Moron Incineration Day the p*ssies would run to the police for protection.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And democrats are focused on... what... that President Trump allegedly called Haiti a shit hole?

How much more of this TRASH do people need to see before they realize democrats are VILE, CAUSTIC, FILTHY, TWO FACED, HYPOCRITICAL GARBAGE?

Ya know what's worse? GOOGLE! Their search algorithm for anything showing the DEMOCRATS in a BAD WAY is BURIED PAGES DOWN if you can find it ALL, and twitter SHADOW BANNING people, and that little... SCAB FUCKERBURG and his FACEJOKE.

If the tables were turned, and it was all CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN, PATRIOTIC, PRO AMERICAN things that popped up NUMBER ONE on googles or bings or whatever searches, the DEMOCRAT PARTY would NOW be having a hard time being RELEVANT at ALL.

But I think people see this... I think people KNOW this, but they can't ANYTHING about it!

How did these sons a bitches get so ANTI AMERICAN? HOW did they get CONTROL of SO MUCH of the internet?

I'll tell ya... one of the reasons I blow my money on playing the lottery is, if I won $400M dollars, I'd put it AAAAALLL into starting things on the internet that were TOTALLY CONSERVATIVE and put these ASSHOLES out of BUSINESS, and my bet is, there are LOTS of BIG BUSINESS in America that would CHIP IN.

WHY they don't do it NOW is beyond me. President Trump is a BILLIONAIRE. WHY doesn't he get together with other businesses that OBVIOUSLY are BENEFITING from his pro America policies and START THEIR OWN WEB PAGE? Their own SEARCH ENGINE? A new FACEBOOK for CONSERVATIVES or TWITTER?

America is PRIME for that... PRIME... DAMN IT... let's start a GO FUND ME page to do JUST THAT!
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-17-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

If that was in the UK, and they said "Muslims" instead of "Law Enforcement", actual law enforcement would cite them and press charges for hate-speech.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

5. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    If that was in the UK, and they said "Muslims" instead of "Law Enforcement", actual law enforcement would cite them and press charges for hate-speech.
    Nothing like FACILITATING the very thing that is the CANCER on your nation.

PC absolutely out of control.