Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Something I believe...ALL OF US should always remember about Democrats.

After many, many years of watching, reading, and listening to Democrat politicians. I have learned, and discovered something we all need to watch for, and remember.

Whenever any Democrat accuses any Republican...namely the President, or Republican members of both houses of Congress. What actually lies behind their accusations...has been shown IMO, to always be a reflection of their tactics to Hide their own actions, words, and accusations from the Uninformed Americans who voted for them.
    I believe this since Democrats always brag, or complain about NEVER ENOUGH MONEY being allocated to children in any budget...while the money is always very high, and not doing anything but improving the TEACHERS UNION coffers.
    Just as the Dems always scream that OLD PEOPLE (Like me) are going to die because the Republicans are stealing money from S.S. Medicare, and Medicaid. Remember the ad with Ryan pushing the old lady in the wheel chair over the cliff?
    And, just as the Dems always claim that Republicans are taking food out of the mouths of poor children...allowing them to starve.

In other words. DEMS USE THEIR LIES to convince the Uninformed who vote for them, to prove THEIR LIES every time someone who isn't a Democrat...talks about saving money.

Today. It's DACA. Something Trump is trying to make work...as the Dems did. But now, the Dems are telling the DREAM ACT children...Republicans are against it...all because they don't want the WALL, and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT NATIONAL SAFETY, or the MILITARY.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Well, let's consider this.

When things are in an impasse in Congress, who gets up and leaves?

Democrats!

When thing get a bit murky, who raises hell ?

Democrats.

Spoiled brats that do NOT represent their electorate regions. They
    represent themselves and PARTY only.
    Seriously. Take it Government employees and Democrat handout recipients. So who will get most screwed by no pay? The poor and those leeches on their system, the latter being Dems by an almost exclusionary margin.

And let's call this exactly what it is. The Democratic Party, sworn to uphold the Constitution, are holding people's pay hostage unless Trump/Republicans agree to let them violate Federal law passed by Congress and signed by the President. More of that "the Constitution is a suicide pact" by the left.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

First off, the term "illegal immigrant" is an oxymoron. To be an immigrant in America you have to be here legally, period, end of story. If you are here illegally, you are not an immigrant, coupled with the fact that if you weren't born here, you are an alien, thus, you are an illegal alien. To call them anything else is being duped by the leftist name change game.

Second, the ONLY thing democrats are worried about is VOTES. Democrat compassion for illegal aliens children? No, not when most of them are between the age of 18 and 24, and a few thousand of them are convicted criminals and gang members. This... is... about... votes, and we all know it. This has been common knowledge for decades, and now there's a leaked democrat memo admitting it...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/le...toral-success/

Third, the dems trying to get their little illegal aliens legalized so they can sign them up to vote by tying it to financing legislation is a cheap political partisan hack stunt, so if the government gets shut down because of it, THEY OWN IT.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-18-2018 at 08:08 PM.

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Except for the minor little detail that the government pays some of us.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Not to worry Gunny, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Except for the minor little detail that the government pays some of us.

Gunny. I have never"NOT" gotten my Military Pension deposited in the bank since 1995, when it began. Yes. Govt. pays us. But shutting down the govt...I PROMISE....will not bother us.

How do I know? I used to type the instructions created by the DOD/Treasury many years ago.
    They have effective, positive, un-interupted instructions (LAWS) that have never changed.
    And, if there is a Govt. Shutdown.....the Military WILL GET PAID. The problems with a shutdown and the military deals with planning for future operations, fuel, maintenance, and hundreds of other expenditures that must be postponed with a CONTINUING RESOLUTION from Congress.

The Dems are playing a serious game with this DACA BS. And, in November...they are gonna wish they hadn't.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Trump could play the Obama "over the cliff" game.

10. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I say play the 'freeze all assets and accounts" game for all Democratic members of Congress not willing to agree on a budget without DACA so they can be on the same zero income footing as everyone they're screwing.

12. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Laura Ingraham is on right now having a segment where she started by quoting some little known numbers about DACA, which just hours ago USA Today reported that is more like 3.6 million...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...re/1042134001/

The American people are getting LIED to... AGAIN... by the entire stinking CHEAP LABOR, OPEN BORDERS bunch in Washington. I'm so sick of these bought and paid for shysters I could puke.

We need term limits. People are too STUPID to use the vote. They just don't pay close enough attention to know the person they're voting for is a SHYSTER. They might hear some of hype on tv from a campaign ad, they might just vote for who their friend is voting or some other just as STUPID reason for voting for whoever, so consequently all too often the same rotten sons a bitches just keep getting reelected.

We need friggin' term limits. 2 4 year terms, just like the president, and you're gone, b'bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-18-2018 at 10:52 PM.

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Laura Ingraham is on right now having a segment where she started by quoting some little known numbers about DACA, which just hours ago USA Today reported that is more like 3.6 million...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...re/1042134001/

The American people are getting LIED to... AGAIN... by the entire stinking CHEAP LABOR, OPEN BUNCH in Washington. I'm so sick of these bought and paid for shysters I could puke.

We need term limits. People are too STUPID to use the vote. They just don't pay close enough attention to know the person they're voting for is a SHYSTER. They might hear some of hype on tv from a campaign ad, they might just vote for who their friend is voting or some other just as STUPID reason for voting for whoever, so consequently all too often the same rotten sons a bitches just keep getting reelected.

We need friggin' term limits. 2 4 year terms, just like the president, and you're gone, b'bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
    I like the idea, and I don't. The upside is no more career politicians clinging on WAY past any worth if there ever was any.

Downside is NOTHING would ever be accomplished. The system moves too slow to keep up with 4-8 years.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I like the idea, and I don't. The upside is no more career politicians clinging on WAY past any worth if there ever was any.

Downside is NOTHING would ever be accomplished. The system moves too slow to keep up with 4-8 years.

I think the same ass clowns getting reelected all the time is why the system moves too slow. They do that intentionally to keep their jobs. If they knew they didn't have 50 years to spend there lining their pockets with lobbyist cash, things might just get done in a much more timely fashion. It's a good ole boys club. They get there and find out they can get rich on lobbyist cash and never really have to do anything, so they don't. But if they had all this passion to get elected and they knew their time in Washington wasn't unlimited, then they'd HAVE to get work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I think the same ass clowns getting reelected all the time is why the system moves too slow. They do that intentionally to keep their jobs. If they knew they didn't have 50 years to spend there lining their pockets with lobbyist cash, things might just get done in a much more timely fashion. It's a good ole boys club. They get there and find out they can get rich on lobbyist cash and never really have to do anything, so they don't. But if they had all this passion to get elected and they knew their time in Washington wasn't unlimited, then they'd HAVE to get work.
    Other side of the coin ... in play right now .... how long have they dumped the hot potato of illegal immigration onto the "next bunch of guys"?

Trump has pushed the issue and look where it's gotten him. Looks like he's painted himself into a corner or a lot of people are going to get screwed. The Dems have wanted those votes all along and they aren't going to give them up easily. Trump has nothing to threaten them with. And the Dems and the media are going to non-stop blame Trump.

If he can end-run Congress, NOW would be the time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Here's an idea: Cut their pay. I mean down to living like the rest of us pay. When I got stationed in DC I had to find an apt, pay for my own meals and laundry, and if I wanted to go home on leave I paid for the trip. Cut all their perks out to. They aren't serving our country. They're serving their bank accounts. Cut that shit out. If you do the job it's because you want to, like the rest of us.

Make their retirement as uncomfortable as ours. Make them pay for health insurance. No more free trips to Walter Reed or Bethesda.

Maybe if they had to live like we do they might have a better idea of how to represent us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Other side of the coin ... in play right now .... how long have they dumped the hot potato of illegal immigration onto the "next bunch of guys"?

Trump has pushed the issue and look where it's gotten him. Looks like he's painted himself into a corner or a lot of people are going to get screwed. The Dems have wanted those votes all along and they aren't going to give them up easily. Trump has nothing to threaten them with. And the Dems and the media are going to non-stop blame Trump.

If he can end-run Congress, NOW would be the time.
    I actually think president Trump has the Ace in the hole, which is NOTHING gets passed unless HE signs it. The dems don't have the white house, they don't have congress, they don't have the senate and they don't have the supreme court, in fact, they don't have anything other than their propaganda wing, but the latest poll out shows that people don't trust them and don't think they're fair, and not only that, people don't give a damn about DACA either, and if they knew DACA was basically just AMNESTY for 3.6 illegal aliens, it wouldn't fly either. No, I think president Trump has a strong hand here, and so do the repubs. They have to stick to their guns instead of CAVING like they ALWAYS do... they don't need to cave. There's quite a few ways to get their own message out now, and they can stress that it's democrats that want full amnesty for millions of illegal aliens is why the government has shut down.

Here's an idea: Cut their pay. I mean down to living like the rest of us pay. When I got stationed in DC I had to find an apt, pay for my own meals and laundry, and if I wanted to go home on leave I paid for the trip. Cut all their perks out to. They aren't serving our country. They're serving their bank accounts. Cut that shit out. If you do the job it's because you want to, like the rest of us.

Make their retirement as uncomfortable as ours. Make them pay for health insurance. No more free trips to Walter Reed or Bethesda.

Maybe if they had to live like we do they might have a better idea of how to represent us.
    That's a shit hot idea there, Gunny, only problem with that is they're the people that are the ones that have to do it, and they're not going cut their own throats.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-18-2018 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I actually think president Trump has the Ace in the hole, which is NOTHING gets passed unless HE signs it. The dems don't have the white house, they don't have congress, they don't have the senate and they don't have the supreme court, in fact, they don't have anything other than their propaganda wing, but the latest poll out shows that people don't trust them and don't think they're fair, and not only that, people don't give a damn about DACA either, and if they knew DACA was basically just AMNESTY for 3.6 illegal aliens, it wouldn't fly either. No, I think president Trump has a strong hand here, and so do the repubs. They have to stick to their guns instead of CAVING like they ALWAYS do... they don't need to cave. There's quite a few ways to get their own message out now, and they can stress that it's democrats that want full amnesty for millions of illegal aliens is why the government has shut down.

That's a shit hot idea there, Gunny, only problem with that is they're the people that are the ones that have to do it, and they're not going cut their own throats.
    I'm still figuring my way around that minor detail

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Total BS. Republicans hold control of the House, Senate and the White House. They are setting the agenda and making the decisions.
    Democrats have very little leverage in this. They want Trump to keep his promise to protect the Dreamers, all of whom are in this country through no fault of their own. Most are working and contributing to the American economy.
    If DACA is not included in budget negotiations, Republicans are free to (again) sweep it under the rug after they get a budget deal. Trump and his henchmen are constant and pathological liars who can not be trusted to honor any deal not put in writing.
    Republicans are responsible for any government shutdown that may result from the lack of a deal. Dems will be quite willing to negotiate any deal that includes protection for DACA and renewal of the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Otherwise, the GOP can go pound sand.

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 01-19-2018 at 02:36 AM.