Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default White Supremacist, KKK Member Running for Office as Democrat

Well, I guess this means that all the Dems support the KKK and white supremacy then. I'll expect each and every one of them to denounce, or that means they support.

Also, must be because the party attracts this type, correct? Appears the R's rejected him already.

Maybe he can take Byrd's former seat?

---

White Supremacist, KKK Member Running for Office as Democrat

John Abarr is a known member of the notorious Ku Klux Klan, and he's somewhat remembered for his involvement in a push to make the Klan more "inclusive." That's right, he's the guy who wanted to recruit minorities into an organization best known for terrorizing and murdering minorities. Can't imagine why it didn't work.

Abarr now wants to run for office. He's running for the Montana House of Representatives as a Democrat.

In a statement, the Montana Democrats said: "John Abarr is a failed former-Republican House candidate with a revolting history of promoting white supremacy. His views have no place in Montana, and we condemn him and his campaign without exception."

In fairness, Abarr did run as a Republican, famously chalking up his decision to run as an attempt to "save the white race" following the election of Barack Obama. But he lost.

So now he's back as a Democrat, which bothers Democrats -- but it shouldn't. After all, the ties between Democrats and the Klan are well-known historical fact. For example, the last Klan member elected to Congress was Sen. Robert Byrd, a Democrat with close ties to the Clintons.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/white-s...fice-democrat/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The parties have changes quite a bit over the years. They've even traded on some issues. It's no secret. People can run on whatever platform they want. He won't get far. Non story.
    Last edited by pete311; 01-17-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The parties have changes quite a bit over the years. They've even traded on some issues. It's no secret. People can run on whatever platform they want. He won't get far. Non story.
    Then it should have been a NON STORY whenever any of the KKK idiots or white supremacists simply TALKED about Trump or mentioned they supported him. But nope, you guys demanded he disavow and all kinds of other crap. Those were everyday folks. Now you have a POLITICIAN, running for your party - I don't think that's a non story - of which you use that lame excuse any time you can't defend something. El Lameo.

So excuse me if I wait for the Dem party leaders and others, and all of those that demanded Trump do all kinds of disavowing, that those folks now demand the same of Democrats. The fact that they won't - and that they WOULD support such a person if they WON, that would be a non story.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Then it should have been a NON STORY whenever any of the KKK idiots or white supremacists simply TALKED about Trump or mentioned they supported him. But nope, you guys demanded he disavow and all kinds of other crap. Those were everyday folks. Now you have a POLITICIAN, running for your party - I don't think that's a non story - of which you use that lame excuse any time you can't defend something. El Lameo.

So excuse me if I wait for the Dem party leaders and others, and all of those that demanded Trump do all kinds of disavowing, that those folks now demand the same of Democrats. The fact that they won't - and that they WOULD support such a person if they WON, that would be a non story.
    Is he getting Dem support and funding? If he is I will condemn it. Anyone can run for any party. It's not like the party reviews and accepts.
    Last edited by pete311; 01-17-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Is he getting Dem support and funding? If he is I will condemn it. Anyone can run for any party. It's not like the party reviews and accepts.
    Anyone in the world can claim to support Trump, it hardly means he supports them in return or has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with any of them in any way. Kinda like now almost. Both with no direct connection. Odd that SO much was expected of Trump, when he did nothing to ask of support and nothing afterwards. But yet the dems and supporters made it out to be as if these folks were his best friends.

Funny how it changes when there's even the slightest of comparisons coming to the other side.

If a KKK member joined this board, and sent me a donation - that now means unequivocally that I support the KKK!

7. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Maybe the klansman knows the history of the democrat party. Who knows.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 01-17-2018 at 11:05 AM.

9. Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Anyone in the world can claim to support Trump, it hardly means he supports them in return or has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with any of them in any way. Kinda like now almost. Both with no direct connection. Odd that SO much was expected of Trump, when he did nothing to ask of support and nothing afterwards. But yet the dems and supporters made it out to be as if these folks were his best friends.

Funny how it changes when there's even the slightest of comparisons coming to the other side.

If a KKK member joined this board, and sent me a donation - that now means unequivocally that I support the KKK!
    Excellent point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I don't see how this is a good example at all. I'm saying that if the dem leadership is getting behind the candidate in any way then I will absolutely blast the dems.

12. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't see how this is a good example at all. I'm saying that if the dem leadership is getting behind the candidate in any way then I will absolutely blast the dems.
    Because when a KKK guy said he supported Trump, folks went nuts on the left and demanded a disavowment and what not, even though he had nothing to do with him. Many on the left think that receiving a donation from someone in the KKK means you support them, and of course expect any donation returned instantly, or that also meant you support the KKK.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Because when a KKK guy said he supported Trump, folks went nuts on the left and demanded a disavowment and what not, even though he had nothing to do with him. Many on the left think that receiving a donation from someone in the KKK means you support them, and of course expect any donation returned instantly, or that also meant you support the KKK.
    I'm gonna throw this out there. Why would anyone piss on people voting for them?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I still don't see how this is related to my statement. Let me again be clear. If dem leadership support this KKK member then I will condemn the dems. I don't know what else there is to talk about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I still don't see how this is related to my statement. Let me again be clear. If dem leadership support this KKK member then I will condemn the dems. I don't know what else there is to talk about.
    I was more so speaking about leading dems if you go back to the beginning, and yes, dem supporters. You tossed aside instantly. But as expected with Trump, I'm hoping the leaders will also individually condemn, and everyone check to see if he has or had donated to any of them in the past.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If dem leadership support this KKK member then I will condemn the dems.
    It's not about waiting to see if they support - but rather expecting them to condemn right from the get go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It's not about waiting to see if they support - but rather expecting them to condemn right from the get go.
    It'll take them a while. Just like it did with Weinstein.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I wouldn't expect you to return donations from anyone for any reason. I don't understand the notion.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 01-17-2018 at 01:17 PM.