Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Just Absolutely PATHETIC... This State Is TRULY a TOILET...

I say mobilize the National Guard and start arresting CA officials that think they can just IGNORE and even blatantly oppose federal law, before there's nothing left of the state, and while the National Guard is in there round up every single last illegal alien and ship their asses back out to where ever the fuck they came from. I mean for Christ sake, when is enough, enough?

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...195405279.html

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...195434409.html
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-18-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I say mobilize the National Guard and start arresting CA officials that think they can just IGNORE and even blatantly oppose federal law, before there's nothing left of the state, and while the National Guard is in there round up every single last illegal alien and ship their asses back out to where ever the fuck they came from. I mean for Christ sake, when is enough, enough?

Who needs the Guard? Half the Marine Corps and Navy are in San Diego.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Not to mention San Fran... that would work.

Just sayin' though... shit gets any worse in that state and it will take the military to straighten it out.

5. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Not to mention San Fran... that would work.

Just sayin' though... shit gets any worse in that state and it will take the military to straighten it out.
    I didn't and won't lose anything in California. I liked living there when I was a kid. Otherwise, I say blow the place at the San Andreas Fault.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Here's the story....

The National Guard would be Californians. Not a good idea.

Federalizing the POLICE FORCES across the state by the President is more likely.

And then...we have this...
    https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict...osse+comitatus
    Posse Comitatus
    In 1878 the use of a posse comitatus was limited by the passage of the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878. This act, passed in response to the use of federal troops to enforce reconstruction policies in the southern states, prohibited the use of the U.S. Army to enforce laws unless the Constitution or an act of Congress explicitly authorized such use. This act was amended five times in the 1980s, largely to allow for the use of military resources to combat trafficking in illicit narcotics.

Though rarely used, the posse comitatus continues to be a modern legal institution. In June 1977, for example, the Aspen, Colorado, sheriff called out the posse comitatus—ordinary citizens with their own weapons—to hunt for escaped mass murderer Theodore ("Ted") Bundy. Many states have modern posse comitatus statutes; one typical example is the Kentucky statute enacted in 1962 that gives any sheriff the power to "command and take with him the power of the county or a part thereof, to aid him in the execution of the duties of his office" (Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 70.060 [Baldwin 1996]).
    Last edited by aboutime; 01-18-2018 at 09:57 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Federalizing the POLICE FORCES across the state by the President is more likely.

Posse Comitatus
    In 1878 the use of a posse comitatus was limited by the passage of the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878. This act, passed in response to the use of federal troops to enforce reconstruction policies in the southern states, prohibited the use of the U.S. Army to enforce laws unless the Constitution or an act of Congress explicitly authorized such use. This act was amended five times in the 1980s, largely to allow for the use of military resources to combat trafficking in illicit narcotics.

Though rarely used, the posse comitatus continues to be a modern legal institution. In June 1977, for example, the Aspen, Colorado, sheriff called out the posse comitatus—ordinary citizens with their own weapons—to hunt for escaped mass murderer Theodore ("Ted") Bundy. Many states have modern posse comitatus statutes; one typical example is the Kentucky statute enacted in 1962 that gives any sheriff the power to "command and take with him the power of the county or a part thereof, to aid him in the execution of the duties of his office" (Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 70.060 [Baldwin 1996]).
    Whatever works but at this point I would use force. It's the only thing that is going to work because those leftards think they're above the law.

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Posse Comitatus

The way they're acting they're not part of the United States anyway, not to mention how many of them aren't legal American citizens either, so it's debatable whether or not Posse Comitatus would even apply. The use of the military in this case could arguably be against traitors, anarchists, dissidents and illegal aliens, to regain control of a state of the United States of America from said rogue agents.

12. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The way they're acting they're not part of the United States anyway, not to mention how many of them aren't legal American citizens either, so it's debatable whether or not Posse Comitatus would even apply. The use of the military in this case could arguably be against traitors, anarchists, dissidents and illegal aliens, to regain control of a state of the United States of America from said rogue agents.
    I was going to suggest the same. They are a threat to the sovereignty of the United States and are defying the Constitution. That puts them under "all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC" from where I'm sitting.

14. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Can't do that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

But it would be awfully good if the Jarheads and Squids could.'.

Coasties and Air Force do SAR. Coast Guard has a unique position that makes it immune from the Posse Comitatus.
    Only the US Marshalls have a broader scope of jurisdiction than the Coast Guard.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

California will always be the number one destination for winners in the United States. It has the diversity of people, culture, and climate most desired by cosmopolitans.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I just want ONE LIB to explain to me why it's ok for Mexico to strictly guard its southern border with armed personnel, and throw out anyone they catch, but we should let in every Mexican who wants to sneak in here and stay. And reward them with benefits to boot. It defies all logic and fairness.

Some days it really is just too much.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Winkerbean View Post
    California will always be the number one destination for winners in the United States. It has the diversity of people, culture, and climate most desired by cosmopolitans.
    Ok, please define "winner" for me.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I wonder if "Funky Winkerbean" is one of those "winners?"

I mean with such a serious board name and all.

Almost sounds like "Gravy Boat."

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    A winner is someone who succeeds in life, someone with a lot of disposable income who knows how to live, someone with family and friends building an empire from within. People who win at life love California, because it doesn't matter who's in charge of the government, there's the beaches and beautiful people taking precedence. Plus, it's a state filled with people who love to spend money on everything, rich or poor, they spend. And people spending money provides the opportunity at winning.

So what's your definition of a winner, sir?
    Last edited by Funky Winkerbean; 01-19-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Winkerbean View Post
    A winner is someone who succeeds in life, someone with a lot of disposable income who knows how to live, someone with family and friends building an empire from within. People who win at life love California, because it doesn't matter who's in charge of the government, there's the beaches and beautiful people taking precedence. Plus, it's a state filled with people who love to spend money on everything, rich or poor, they spend. And people spending money provides the opportunity at winning.So what's your definition of a winner?
    You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. California is currently overrun with ILLEGAL ALIENS SUCKING off the states welfare, and thus the state is over a BILLION dollars in DEBT, not to mention that now they fear the MASS EXODUS of MONEY from the state because of the NEW HIGHER TAXES, ONCE AGAIN.

The state is a LEFTIST TOILET, and it won't be long until it's into a FULL IMPLOSION. People are LEAVING in DROVES, and that's people with MONEY, the SUCCESSFUL ones that you refer to... they're LEAVING...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-19-2018 at 09:33 AM.

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post