Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default ".......Prototypes of Trump’s border wall thwarted US commandos in tests"

'Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Trump's proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press.

Military special forces based in Florida and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information was not authorized for public release."

https://www.circa.com/story/2018/01/...andos-in-tests

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm seeing the United States devolve into Nazi Germany right before my very eyes,
    I've no power to stop the transition and can do nothing more than raise the point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Winkerbean View Post
    I'm seeing the United States devolve into Nazi Germany right before my very eyes,
    I've no power to stop the transition and can do nothing more than raise the point.

A FAILED COMPARISON. THE BERLIN WALL WAS BUILT TO KEEP PEOPLE IN A DICTATORIAL, FREEDOM DENYING NEW COMMUNIST NATION.
    WHICH WAS HALF OF A FORMER UNITED NATION BEFORE IT WAS DIVIDED..
    TRUMP'S WALL IS NOT TO KEEP PEOPLE IN BUT RATHER TO KEEP ILLEGALS OUT.

IF YOU CAN NOT OR ELSE JUST REFUSE TO SEE THAT GLARING DIFFERENCE AND THE RAMIFICATIONS THAT IT PRESENTS, THEN
    YOUR BLINDNESS(OR IGNORANCE-IF ITS THAT) REVEALS A GREAT LACK OF SUBSTANCE ON YOUR PART ..

THE POINT YOU--- "RAISED"-- IS FLAWED ON MANY,MANY LEVELS, IMHO.

I JUST PRESENTED ONE OF THOSE, THERE ARE SO MANY MORE..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

How is preventing illegals from sneaking into this country in any way reminiscent of Nazi Germany?

Isreal has proven that a robust wall and vigorous patrolling of it is almost 100% effective in preventing terrorists entering, hellbent to kill Jewish civilians - and the terrorists are much better trained and supported than Juan The Drug Mule.

Tunneling? Nope, seismic sensors.

Aerial? Air Force.

Marine circumvention? Coasties.

Direct assault? Yes, please. It's great target practice.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​Ridiculous ...silliness which can only be found in Liberal news outlets...You need to change the channel and get caught up...or you will be left behind.....save yourself...the clock is ticking.

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The only value this post has is that Pink Floyd, The Wall is a cool album. But the place for that is the "What Are You Listening To Now" thread in the music forum.

Unless you just wanted to derail another thread... "Gravy."
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-20-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Wow...that's deep....NOT! How about we devolve into Mexico and not let any immigrants in? Would that be ok? How about North Korea where illegals get an automatic 12 years hard labor?

Any country that cannot control it's own borders doesn't last long. You might ask Native Americans how that "no border" control crap works out.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    How is preventing illegals from sneaking into this country in any way reminiscent of Nazi Germany?

Isreal has proven that a robust wall and vigorous patrolling of it is almost 100% effective in preventing terrorists entering, hellbent to kill Jewish civilians - and the terrorists are much better trained and supported than Juan The Drug Mule.

Aerial? Air Force.

Yup, Israel does just about everything right.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    A FAILED COMPARISON. THE BERLIN WALL WAS BUILT TO KEEP PEOPLE IN A DICTATORIAL, FREEDOM DENYING NEW COMMUNIST NATION.
    WHICH WAS HALF OF A FORMER UNITED NATION BEFORE IT WAS DIVIDED..
    TRUMP'S WALL IS NOT TO KEEP PEOPLE IN BUT RATHER TO KEEP ILLEGALS OUT.

IF YOU CAN NOT OR ELSE JUST REFUSE TO SEE THAT GLARING DIFFERENCE AND THE RAMIFICATIONS THAT IT PRESENTS, THEN
    YOUR BLINDNESS(OR IGNORANCE-IF ITS THAT) REVEALS A GREAT LACK OF SUBSTANCE ON YOUR PART ..

THE POINT YOU--- "RAISED"-- IS FLAWED ON MANY,MANY LEVELS, IMHO.

I JUST PRESENTED ONE OF THOSE, THERE ARE SO MANY MORE..--Tyr
    Incorrect, your point fails, because Pink Floyd's album 'The Wall' has nothing at all to do with the Berlin Wall. Rather, it deals with the character Pink's (Syd Barret's) decline into insanity. Further, The Wall represents Pink's "walling himself off" from society, a reflection of the British elite "walling off" the British people from their inherent freedoms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall

In the same way, Trump's Wall is merely the elite creating a massive 'public works project' that won't benefit the public, but will be built by a foreign country. Trump's Wall will in no way limit immigration, illegal or otherwise. The purpose of Trump's Wall is to isolate We the People for our inherent freedoms. Ever heard of The Wall of China? That too was built to deny the people their cream while also failing to keep out the invading hordes. Trump is an idiot for building his wall, which will amount to nothing more than a vainglorious exercise in narcissism and stupidity, history will bear me out on this.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-donald-trump/

Finally, your use of all caps is indicative of yelling which is rude and untoward. Just because you disagree with my point of view that gives you no right to behave rude and untoward. In the future, I'd appreciate your communications for me to be polite.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

In the same way, Trump's Wall is merely the elite creating a massive 'public works project' that won't benefit the public, but will be built by a foreign country. Trump's Wall will in no way limit immigration, illegal or otherwise. The purpose of Trump's Wall is to isolate We the People for our inherent freedoms. Ever heard of The Wall of China? That too was built to deny the people their cream while also failing to keep out the invading hordes. Trump is an idiot for building his wall, which will amount to nothing more than a vainglorious exercise in narcissism and stupidity, history will bear me out on this.
    Your leftist rant sounds very familiar to someone who just got banned. He too would spout tin foil hat conspiracy rants that were so off base and incorrect that no one could take him serious... so... do we know you?

Walls work, just ask Israel. Just ask the border patrol, and it isn't "his" wall. It's AMERICA'S wall, and we need it. But if you expect me to do all the foot work to prove you wrong with links to credible sources instead of the conspiracy websites you're quoting, don't. You're as capable as anyone else to find the truth.

Finally, calling president Trump an "idiot" shows much as to who you really are. You attempted upon arrival to give us the impression you weren't a democrat or leftist. You purported that you've ONLY voted democrat ONCE, but now you call our president an IDIOT. You also purported your daddy was a BILLIONAIRE. Those are some fantastical claims, actually very hard to believe, so if you're going to continue these outlandish claims and spout opinions from the far left, are you going to actually expect us to take you seriously... Gravy?

A leopard can't change his spots, and the more you talk, the more I think you're the person who just got banned, not to mention you sound more like a leftist than anything else.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-20-2018 at 03:05 PM.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, LongTermGuy, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what kind of trip you fellows are on, but you should sell it on Expedia, you'd make a fortune.

The point I was making with my first post was to compare Trump's Wall to that of an overreaching government, Nazi Germany. The Nazis did nothing at all to protect the 'German Folk'. What they were doing was building big government infrastructure and military, that a well connected elite (oligarchs) then benefited from most, since all those things were billed by the oligarchy to the German taxpayer and paid via the German Treasury. That's what Fascism does. The German War Machine was then used to invade countries and steal their wealth in order to pay for that infrastructure. The United States is doing the same today, we've become a Fascist Oligarch.

Another member responded about The Berlin Wall, but that was build by Bolsheviks not Nazis. That's what my previous post addressed. But if this thread isn't interested in debating the issue of Trump's Wall, then I won't comment any further, provided my comments here are left unmolested.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't know what kind of trip you fellows are on, but you should sell it on Expedia, you'd make a fortune.

The point I was making with my first post was to compare Trump's Wall to that of an overreaching government, Nazi Germany. The Nazis did nothing at all to protect the 'German Folk'. What they were doing was building big government infrastructure and military, that a well connected elite (oligarchs) then benefited from most, since all those things were billed by the oligarchy to the German taxpayer and paid via the German Treasury. That's what Fascism does. The German War Machine was then used to invade countries and steal their wealth in order to pay for that infrastructure. The United States is doing the same today, we've become a Fascist Oligarch.

Another member responded about The Berlin Wall, but that was build by Bolsheviks not Nazis. That's what my previous post addressed. But if this thread isn't interested in debating the issue of Trump's Wall, then I won't comment any further, provided my comments here are left unmolested.
    Ya... you sound EXACTLY like the person that just got banned. Trying to hide it but, you're either his doppelganger or him.

I've been on message boards for a long time, and to run into people like you/him, is rare. You're spouting the same kind of diatribe, and for him to have JUST been banned and then you immediately appear is quite the coincidence. Wouldn't you say? You could even be a friend of his and he's telling you what to say, but the similarity is striking.

Sorry, but I smell a rat, or a mole, whatever.

19. Likes LongTermGuy, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

Aerial? Air Force.

The Customs Border Patrol has a vigerous presence off San Diego.
    They also man a Joint Operations Center with USCG Sector San Diego.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

21. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Incorrect, your point fails, because Pink Floyd's album 'The Wall' has nothing at all to do with the Berlin Wall. Rather, it deals with the character Pink's (Syd Barret's) decline into insanity. Further, The Wall represents Pink's "walling himself off" from society, a reflection of the British elite "walling off" the British people from their inherent freedoms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-donald-trump/

Finally, your use of all caps is indicative of yelling which is rude and untoward. Just because you disagree with my point of view that gives you no right to behave rude and untoward. In the future, I'd appreciate your communications for me to be polite.
    I know Einstein's gone ... again ... but the Great Wall of China was built to keep the Mongols out, not to keep people in. It failed regardless. The Mongols just went around it same as Hitler just went around Maginot Line.

However, he got the intent of it wrong. *bzzzzt*XXX
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

23. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post