Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I know Einstein's gone ... again ... but the Great Wall of China was built to keep the Mongols out, not to keep people in. It failed regardless. The Mongols just went around it same as Hitler just went around Maginot Line.

However, he got the intent of it wrong. *bzzzzt*XXX
    Patton said it best in the ERA of mechanized warfare: "Fixed fortifications are a monument to man's stupidty".
    Last edited by Elessar; 01-20-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Winkerbean View Post
    I don't know what kind of trip you fellows are on, but you should sell it on Expedia, you'd make a fortune.

The point I was making with my first post was to compare Trump's Wall to that of an overreaching government, Nazi Germany. The Nazis did nothing at all to protect the 'German Folk'. What they were doing was building big government infrastructure and military, that a well connected elite (oligarchs) then benefited from most, since all those things were billed by the oligarchy to the German taxpayer and paid via the German Treasury. That's what Fascism does. The German War Machine was then used to invade countries and steal their wealth in order to pay for that infrastructure. The United States is doing the same today, we've become a Fascist Oligarch.

Another member responded about The Berlin Wall, but that was build by Bolsheviks not Nazis. That's what my previous post addressed. But if this thread isn't interested in debating the issue of Trump's Wall, then I won't comment any further, provided my comments here are left unmolested.

​"Your not Debating your insulting Americas President with your original post"

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Winkerbean View Post
    I'm seeing the United States devolve into Nazi Germany right before my very eyes,
    I've no power to stop the transition and can do nothing more than raise the point.

When Hitler gained power, Germany ceased to have a democracy. Hitler did away with it.

Trump, of course, has done no such thing. Rather ... he is a PRODUCT of democracy. Indeed, he represents something which you evidently oppose ... the Will of the People ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Personally, I think the "commandos" (commandos are British), were told to not try to hard. No offense to Trump's wall prototypes, but a paltoon of Privates can f*ck up ANYTHING
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default CORRECTION for all information

I am convinced FUNKY is actually the re-incarnation of GRAVY. So, I will be polite and call that member....Funky WANKERbean.

(Wanker, literally "one who wanks (masturbates)", is a general insult. It is a pejorative term of English origin common in Britain and other parts of the English-speaking world (mainly commonwealth nations), including Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.)

Or....a MASTER WANKER who claims highly experienced talents in pretending.

Urban Dictionary: wanker
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wanker
    Someone excessively and annoyingly pretentious and/or false, with a strong likelihood of working in the creative industries, especially "new media". Very high populations of wankers are to be found in certain areas of London including Shoreditch and Hoxton; see also Shoreditch twat. 2. Someone with a faintly sociopathic ...

Any questions? Our English (UK) member...Drummond probably knows many.
    Last edited by aboutime; 02-11-2018 at 08:08 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I am convinced FUNKY is actually the re-incarnation of GRAVY. So, I will be polite and call that member....Funky WANKERbean.

(Wanker, literally "one who wanks (masturbates)", is a general insult. It is a pejorative term of English origin common in Britain and other parts of the English-speaking world (mainly commonwealth nations), including Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.)

Or....a MASTER WANKER who claims highly experienced talents in pretending.

Urban Dictionary: wanker
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wanker
    Someone excessively and annoyingly pretentious and/or false, with a strong likelihood of working in the creative industries, especially "new media". Very high populations of wankers are to be found in certain areas of London including Shoreditch and Hoxton; see also Shoreditch twat. 2. Someone with a faintly sociopathic ...

Any questions? Our English (UK) member...Drummond probably knows many.
    He was. He's banned again. Y'know, some people can't pull off not being themselves. Gravy/Funky is one such. He's banned again. It's why I "sorta" went back on topic.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke