Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Bought a New Computer...

I know some of you might think I'm off my rocker but, I bought it on ebay from a PAWN SHOP. Yeah I know... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

Well, I got it for about $100 cheaper than anywhere else I could find it, and a lot cheaper than some places. Best Buy was the most expensive of all. I think I might have mentioned that the computer my super Christian son ass clown built for me for the shop shut down. My in house computer did the exact same thing and I fixed it by reinstalling W7. But, ebay does have it's own type of warranty and they're good about enforcing it. Been on ebay doing business for a LONG time and bought quite a few expensive items and haven't had a major problem.

So this the computer. I couldn't be happier. I think I'll even put it in the house because it's got better stuff in it than my Asus has, which is getting old and like I say, had to reinstall W7 back on it just to keep it in operation. I think that's coming out here to the shop and new one is headed for the house...

$489... I think I got a killer deal... got some nice stuff in it like the 128G SSD, and built in wifi and bluetooth, USB 3.0, etc... my Asus in the house doesn't have any of that, and I know the SATA hard drive on the Asus isn't a 7,400 rpm either. Heck I'm happy, can't wait to get it because I hate dragging my laptop out to the shop... it also gets great reviews online from owners...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion...53.m2749.l2649
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-24-2018 at 02:58 AM.