Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Quotes... Derived from long talks given me when a child, by my father- H.D. Lindley

Quotes... Derived from long talks given me when a child, by my father- H.D. Lindley

As time allows, I shall try to add more thoughts. Thoughts I believe are beneficial and very important to teach our kids as they grow up to become decent and brave adults that must face a cruel and dark world.

Have not great fear of those fights that truly must be made.
    Yet, one should fear the terrible disaster and results of those that so fear to fight,
    that they capitulate immediately, giving away our freedom and security, for a brief, elusive and futile moment of peace.
    Author, Robert J. Lindley, Jan 29, 2018
    Anger is too oft a vicious, savage and deadly emotion,
    if not properly controlled, often turns onto host, and mercilessly destroys even its own.
    To gain greater wisdom one must first learn to listen with inner ear and learn to see with discerning eyes.
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-29-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.