Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Liz Wheeler: History teacher calls U.S. military dumbsh$ts.

If this had been a teacher calling black people black, he'd be fired and CNN would carry on about it for weeks.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Damn!

She is a firecracker!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Here's the thing.

Even the senior enlisted have masters degrees. The officers? PhD's are not uncommon. Today's military is more educated than that fucker can possibly imagine.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

6. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

If this had been a teacher calling black people black, he'd be fired and CNN would carry on about it for weeks.
    Beauty, brains, courage and in your face TRUTH!!!
    ONCE MANY DECADES AGO, THIS NATION HAD FAR ,FAR MORE LIKE HER.
    But now because of public education being socialized, dem party being socialized, mainstream media being socialized and most of our Federal government being socialized, she represents a very select few.
    A pleasure to watch such a video, not just because of her BEAUTY AND HER HIGHER INTELLECT BUT BECAUSE EVERY DAMN WORD SHE SPOKE WAS TRUE!
    We live in a dark, decaying and always lying world-- that video was so refreshing to see..
    I would bet my life that I knew more about history by age fifteen that did that ignorant , hate-filled maggot that was trashing our men and women in our military!!
    I'd slap that bastard. if he spoke that way to me, while we were face to face.. ---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-31-2018 at 06:35 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Liz Wheeler will go far. I've been watching OAN for a few months now in my hotel - she's got talent.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

would have been more-effective to cite actual stats talking about the intelligence and education among servicemen and servicewomen.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Here's the thing.

Even the senior enlisted have masters degrees. The officers? PhD's are not uncommon. Today's military is more educated than that fucker can possibly imagine.
    Lots of our junior enlisteds take advantage of tuition assistance to work toward degrees.
    They have learned to be careful that credits can be transferred from one school to the next
    for when they are relocated. Relocation for Coasties is every 3-4 years.

That idiot does not know what he is talking about.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    would have been more-effective to cite actual stats talking about the intelligence and education among servicemen and servicewomen.
    IIRC, she mentions the issue had been previously covered earlier in the program? I heard the story on the regular news broadcast (on OAN of course) but did not see all of her show.

I don't know that the actual stats matter anyway. You think any lefties are watching the Tipping Point? Or even OAN? The people who are, don't really have to be convinced.

I'll have to check the video for it, but I know if you read the actual article, OAN has a comments section. It's more of a sounding board for people who read/watch OAN than anything else. It's not a message or bulletin board the way we use them.
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-31-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke