I was hoping for a great game, and for a Patriots loss, and I got both! I actually felt a little bad for the Pats and their fans after the game, I know the feeling. I don't feel that bad though!

Carson Wentz carries them to a 13-3 record and Nick Foles comes in and finishes the job. He got the super bowl MVP to boot. Sucks for Wentz to an extent, but he'll be the starter next year and I don't think he'll turn down the ring!

Even though they gave up 505 yards passing and 33 points, it was the Philly Defense that won that game for them. They limited Gronk in the biggest game of the year. That turnover, wow! But on offense, Foles was awesome & that trick play pass to Foles on 4th down at the goal line was nuts! If it fails, Pederson is a bum and folks call that into question for years. But it worked.

There was only one punt the entire game, from Philly.

And then the responses from Foles and Coach Pederson - sold me on their deserving of this game, and the class of those 2 gentlemen.

---

Eagles QB Nick Foles: 'All Glory to God'

After the Philadelphia Eagles 41-33 win over the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl on Sunday night, Eagles quarterback Nick Foles was given the game’s MVP award.

“Unbelievable. All Glory to God,” he said when receiving the award.

Foles was holding his 7-month-old daughter, Lily, during the presentation ceremony following the game.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-m...-all-glory-god

Eagles Coach After Super Bowl: 'I Can Only Give the Praise to My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ’

Following the Philadelphia Eagles’ 41-33 victory over the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis, Minn. on Sunday night, Eagles Coach Doug Pederson said: “I can only give the praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me this opportunity.”

Dan Patrick of NBC Sports asked Pederson: “How do you explain this that nine years ago, you’re coaching in high school and here you are with [the Lombardi] trophy?”

Pederson responded: “I can only give the praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me this opportunity, and I’m going to tell you something: I got the best players in the world and it’s a resilient group, I love this coaching staff-Mr. Lurie, the owner. Not only do we have the best fans in the world, we now have the best team in the world. Thank you guys.”

This marked the first time that the Philadelphia Eagles had won the Super Bowl. The Eagles did win the NFL Championship in 1960, before the Super Bowl was inaugurated.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-m...d-savior-jesus