Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I think that Putin has a stranglehold on what he wants the Russian people to know or perceive ... doesn't his regime exercise a rigid control over Russian media ?

Possibly Putin does enjoy a lot of support (although I've already posted one link which refuted a claim that Russia's youth back him) ... BUT ... would that support, such as it really is, actually exist, if Russians knew the whole truth ? If they understood his hunger for power and personal wealth ?

Maybe, if they understood how personally impoverished they were, how relatively dysfunctional their economy was - while so much was spent on their military - they'd think again ? Just how aware IS the average Russian of their poor wages, compared to citizens of other countries in the West ?

Tell me of this 'new path', then .. and why Russia, internationally, is turning into a pariah State .. ?

Oh, and let me correct you. I do not laugh at Putin. Quite the opposite. I think he's a danger to world security -- which is no laughing matter.
    more and more countries are starting to cooperate with Russia, which is 40% of the world's population. only America and 20 EU countries think that Russia is an outcast. Wake. we have a lot of allies.
    did we sent troops to Iraq? times we destroyed Libya with its democracy? have we destroyed Afghanistan? did we start a war in Syria? did we bomb Yugoslavia did? it was America, wasn't it?
    America has such power, and Russia(banana Republic and the country of exile) was able to circle all and establish its President Tramp. I find it funny. America withdrew from Concord on anti-missile defense, and you're telling me that Putin is bad?))))
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-12-2018 at 10:16 AM.