Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
All of 'em, huh? LOL

You can't even spell the man's name, you don't know your own leader is a piece of garbage dictator that murders people, and you think we give a shit what you write on here? Your trolling is solely comical, nothing more.

I'm more worried about NK, Iran or maybe Newark, NJ - than I am of the quickly rusting, degrading and lead by shit Russia!

The ONLY reason you see what you think you see, is because the RETARDED liberals here thought they had a chance of something, if they made shit up that Russia somehow affected our election. So Russia had warehouses full of trolling retards, and that somehow affected our election. Um yeah, I don't think so. We laugh at the trolls, at least those of us with brains.

Putin is potent and lethal in killing folks in Russia and growing his power. But I have news for you - he's a piece of shit to the rest of the world and not a single soul is afraid of his lame antics. He scares no one. Russia scares no one. It's a joke, as is it's leader.
you are insulting. it's very low. we do not offend you (take a look at the press of Russia), there are reasons for this