Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Look you sorry, red-ass propaganda spewing piece of shit ... say my President's name right or don't post it. And I WILL and CAN fuck up every single one of your posts if you don't get that shit squared away REAL quick.'

It's one thing if another dumbass, leftwingnut American wants to disrespect Trump. They voted for the Right to. YOU, on the other hand, have NO rights. You don't get to vote for your President, and you don't get to vote for mine. I haven't seen anyone fucking with your President for Life's name, you can do the same or I will clear my fucking desk and live waiting for your sorry, puppy, I was born after the Cold War ass to log on.

Fact: russia illegally invaded Ukaraine and stole Crimea form a sovereign nation.

Fact: Russia is involving itself in Syria's civil war and complicit in the use of chemical agents against civilian targets.

You assume we get our info from just the news like you. You could be wrong. Lots of military vets on this board. So go fuck yourself.
    until I see the evidence, I won't believe it. when will you present the evidence?
    I ask you not to be nervous, I urge you to calm down.
    I didn't insult you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    until I see the evidence, I won't believe it. when will you present the evidence?
    I ask you not to be nervous, I urge you to calm down.
    I didn't insult you
    Go look in the Mideast forum and start reading like I told you before. Like I have to tell the chilkdren around here, everyone else in the world is saying the one thing and you another, you're probably the one who isn't right.

Nothing nervous about me. You insulted the President of the United States, and my country. You have presented misinformation about my country. The word is not nervous. It's vicious. Your propaganda doesn't prepare you for the reality of us. Your President is a cupcake compared to me. Might want to keep that in mind. I play to win and don't screw around about it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Go look in the Mideast forum and start reading like I told you before. Like I have to tell the chilkdren around here, everyone else in the world is saying the one thing and you another, you're probably the one who isn't right.

Nothing nervous about me. You insulted the President of the United States, and my country. You have presented misinformation about my country. The word is not nervous. It's vicious. Your propaganda doesn't prepare you for the reality of us. Your President is a cupcake compared to me. Might want to keep that in mind. I play to win and don't screw around about it.
    Russia likes President Trump, we love him, we like his politics. It's the truth. we kind of worried for him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Russia likes President Trump, we love him, we like his politics. It's the truth. we kind of worried for him.
    Really ?

I've a funny feeling that this will evaporate in the coming days and weeks. President Trump is proving to be a staunch ally in the Salisbury chemical poisoning matter.

I like the idea of us all finding common ground 'as friends and citizens', as has been suggested. All well and good.

You could start by showing us an open mind when it comes to criminal chemical weapon deployment. Accept that, when it's finally IRREFUTABLY proven beyond any possible shadow of a doubt that Russia is responsible, justice needs to be meted out to all who hold responsibility.

If - as I believe - this includes Putin himself - will you be openly critical of your leader ? Will you think that he needs to shoulder responsibility for his actions ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Really ?

I've a funny feeling that this will evaporate in the coming days and weeks. President Trump is proving to be a staunch ally in the Salisbury chemical poisoning matter.

I like the idea of us all finding common ground 'as friends and citizens', as has been suggested. All well and good.

You could start by showing us an open mind when it comes to criminal chemical weapon deployment. Accept that, when it's finally IRREFUTABLY proven beyond any possible shadow of a doubt that Russia is responsible, justice needs to be meted out to all who hold responsibility.

If - as I believe - this includes Putin himself - will you be openly critical of your leader ? Will you think that he needs to shoulder responsibility for his actions ?

I can criticize Putin without problems, there are no problems. perhaps a large part of Russia wanted to Trump became President.

as for chemical weapons. believe me, no evidence will be provided. Will only the headlines that Russia is again guilty of something. Pay attention to when the offences investigated by the Russia before she collects the facts and then publicly accuse someone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I can criticize Putin without problems, there are no problems. perhaps a large part of Russia wanted to Trump became President.

as for chemical weapons. believe me, no evidence will be provided. Will only the headlines that Russia is again guilty of something. Pay attention to when the offences investigated by the Russia before she collects the facts and then publicly accuse someone
    Stall tactic. The UK has no reason to but a lot of face to lose by claiming it has something it does not.

Was your arrogant self aware that chemical weapons leave a distinct footprint as traceable to one source as a fingerprint? Thing about arrogance ... pointless and BASELESS displayed pride based on insecurity which is exposed to everyone except the person displaying it. Arrogant people think they're so much smarter than everyone else that no one can see what they are doing when the very nature of their arrogance causes them to be sloppy and not bother covering their tracks as they think no one else is msart enough to see them.

Like using a Soviet-produced, weapons grade chemical agent to attack a civilian as if it would go unnoticed.

Just a thought.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Stall tactic. The UK has no reason to but a lot of face to lose by claiming it has something it does not.

Was your arrogant self aware that chemical weapons leave a distinct footprint as traceable to one source as a fingerprint? Thing about arrogance ... pointless and BASELESS displayed pride based on insecurity which is exposed to everyone except the person displaying it. Arrogant people think they're so much smarter than everyone else that no one can see what they are doing when the very nature of their arrogance causes them to be sloppy and not bother covering their tracks as they think no one else is msart enough to see them.

Like using a Soviet-produced, weapons grade chemical agent to attack a civilian as if it would go unnoticed.

Just a thought.
    where's the evidence that there was a print of"Novichok"? Only headlines, Only statements by the government. While I haven't seen the evidence)) and I think it's funny

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Oh no....who would have believed this???

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    75-80% of the Russian population, people need such a policy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

75-80% of the Russian population, people need such a policy
    You must have some VERY VERY VERY WEAK WEAK WEAK and extremely FOOLISH people living in Russia if they "need" someone like Putin. Talk about brainwashed. Kinda sad from afar.

Ok, me no sad anymore.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock