Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    if you are indifferent to the Nazis for us it is a matter of acute.
    I deny being indifferent to Putin.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I tell you that in Ukraine the Nazis and you tell me that Putin is bad. you do not have any information.
    NATO stands on the perimeter near the borders of Russia, you want Putin to be silent?))

I didn't insult the USA, you're a Democrat? and I have my opinion about those things that are unpleasant to you
    Is anyone wanting freedom from Mother Russia a 'Nazi', in your eyes ? Ukraine wants to keep its autonomy. It wants Russia to leave it alone.

I look forward to the day when Putin will respect their wishes. If it ever happens.

By the way, I'm the citizen from the UK that Gunny's mentioned. I'm the one currently outraged by the chemical weapon attack which happened in the UK just over a week ago. Check my thread on the subject, why don't you ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-12-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Is anyone wanting freedom from Mother Russia a 'Nazi', in your eyes ? Ukraine wants to keep its autonomy. It wants Russia to leave it alone.

I look forward to the day when Putin will respect their wishes. If it ever happens.

By the way, I'm the citizen from the UK that Gunny's mentioned. I'm the one currently outraged by the chemical weapon attack which happened in the UK just over a week ago. Check my thread on the subject, why don't you ?
    You noticed that too? The "dime novel bad guy" -- Nazi's. Isn't that how wars are started? Create an enemy. I think Hitler called his bad guys "Jews". And "Russians". Among others.

Never could see much difference between a Nazi and a commie, myself. Different uniforms, Same game. Just bullies. Taking from smaller, weaker people.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

America supported everything that happened in these countries. as for the Balu then I don't know. Your thinking is - if someone have another opinion different from yours that means Putin is to blame))))
    To add...

Only two countries - the US and Ukraine - voted against the resolution of UN General Assembly (the end of 2017) on combating the heroism of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other kinds of discrimination, which Russia annually submits to the vote of the UN General Assembly. 133 states voted for the document, 49 countries, including the leading EU countries voted abstained.
    As to EU countries it is understandable. They all were the allies of Nazis or cooperate with them this or that way.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

6. Likes Papokarlo liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    To add...

As to EU countries it is understandable. They all were the allies of Nazis or cooperate with them this or that way.
    I'm not following this. You say Russia submits this annually ? In which case ... there must be annual votes. You're seriously telling me that the pattern of voting never changes ?

I find that hard to believe.

I think there's more to this than we're being told ... which is inevitably the way of it where propaganda's concerned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

To add...

"Thought police" is right up your commie alley.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Gotta hand it to ya Balu....

To add...

Your endless propaganda here is really FUNNY...
    Last edited by aboutime; 03-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

They must be out voting today like it matters

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    We use different sources. The Russian viewer does not always know the truth. The truth isn't hard to see if you open your eyes and ears. You're too busy talking to learn anything.

Your information in the US and the Middle East is completely incorrect. Why? You've been told otherwise by YOUR news. I on the other hand, use documented history, several news sources to include yours, to make a statement. You've got the US involved in 2 conflicts we aren't and haven't been a part of. We're trying our best to stay out of the BS in Syria and do what we came to do. Destroy terrorists. Russia on the other hand is involved in Syria's civil war and is NOT doing its part in going after ISIS.

If it was up to me, we would pull out before we get caught up in your mess. Before you start pointing a finger at others, a good long look in the mirror might help.

None of which answers my question. Even if we have every bit of information wrong, why does it matter to you? Again, we have no impact on your life so what we think is immaterial.
    America was there for 5 years and did nothing. the Russia has DESTROYED the TERRORISTS FOR ONE YEAR, AND is NOW being negotiated. AMERIKA WAS THERE FOR FIVE YEARS WITH A POWERFUL WEAPON, POSSESSING ALL ИН7ТЕРНЕТОМ, HAVING ALL POWER IN THE WORLD. BUT RUSSIA(BANANA REPUBLIC) DESTROYED THE TERRORISTS IN ONE YEAR.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

I showed you the torchlight procession(exactly the same was held by Hitler), if you do not see that you are stupid

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

America was there for 5 years and did nothing. the Russia has DESTROYED the TERRORISTS FOR ONE YEAR, AND is NOW being negotiated. AMERIKA WAS THERE FOR FIVE YEARS WITH A POWERFUL WEAPON, POSSESSING ALL ИН7ТЕРНЕТОМ, HAVING ALL POWER IN THE WORLD. BUT RUSSIA(BANANA REPUBLIC) DESTROYED THE TERRORISTS IN ONE YEAR.
    Try again. Obama was President for 8 years. His stupidity isn't mine. How long did it take the US to destroy ISIS in Iraq after Trump became President? A year.

Guess what? Russia hasn't destroyed anything. All Russia is doing is killing noncombatants in so-called terrorist-held areas. Rebels aren't terrorists just because you use it as a handy label for Anti-Assad rebels. In case you haven't looked, they're still there, so that would be one year AND COUNTING.

Russia did little to nothing in battling ISIS. US led forces did that while Russia meddled in Syria's civil war. Try paying attention to the news. Try reading. There's more than one thread and one forum on this board. The information is there. All you have to do is read it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Try again. Obama was President for 8 years. His stupidity isn't mine. How long did it take the US to destroy ISIS in Iraq after Trump became President? A year.

Guess what? Russia hasn't destroyed anything. All Russia is doing is killing noncombatants in so-called terrorist-held areas. Rebels aren't terrorists just because you use it as a handy label for Anti-Assad rebels. In case you haven't looked, they're still there, so that would be one year AND COUNTING.

Russia did little to nothing in battling ISIS. US led forces did that while Russia meddled in Syria's civil war. Try paying attention to the news. Try reading. There's more than one thread and one forum on this board. The information is there. All you have to do is read it.
    at the moment, Russia has gathered all the opposition in Syria, and is engaged in a dialogue with them, America refused to take part in it. at the moment, there is no war in Syria. if America had killed all the terrorists, it would never have given up oil in Syria.))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

at the moment, Russia has gathered all the opposition in Syria, and is engaged in a dialogue with them, America refused to take part in it. at the moment, there is no war in Syria. if America had killed all the terrorists, it would never have given up oil in Syria.))
    Or so you've been told. Again, read. I'm all for the US getting out of Syria until y'all quit playing petty little games and get back to hunting down and destroying ISIS. THAT is what the US is there for.

I'm curious though ... do you know who you're talking to? I mean it's in English on my UserID and avatar, but your English doesn't seem to too good.

I'm a US Marine. I will kill all your commie asses and sleep soundly on your bodies. Hope that clears it up. Know your audience. That means don't talk shit about my country.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-14-2018 at 04:15 PM.

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default When did this become the RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA LIES thread?

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

21. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Do you seriously think that we in the West don't understand the Russian mission in Syria ?

Actually, it's perfectly simple. Russia has an interest in supporting the Assad regime. Its military adventurism in that region has extended to killing terrorists - YES (and quite ruthlessly) - but, only because they are the opposing force against that regime.

There's been no real effort made to differentiate between any of the factions fighting Assad. Their identity hasn't mattered. Even the extent to which they truly ARE terrorists hasn't mattered. Why ? Because, to Russia, it's been immaterial until now. Opposition is opposition, pure & simple. 'Rebels' are seen in terrorist terms, just because they aren't pro-Assad.

This is the real truth:

1. Russia hasn't much cared if the particular 'terrorists' it targets are ISIS, or not.

2. Russia is now interested in pursuing negotiations, when - as even Assad points out - there was a more 'final' option, one better befitting the deserved fate terrorists earn themselves.

See ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/w...ria-assad.html

Sitting down with President Bashar al-Assad of Syria late last year, a senior Kremlin envoy described the benefits to come as Moscow shepherded the Syrian conflict toward a political settlement, particularly in rebuilding the war-ravaged country.

But Mr. Assad cut the Russian off, asking why, with the Syrian government so close to victory, a political solution was necessary at all, according to a senior Arab diplomat who was briefed on the meeting.

Nearly two and a half years after he intervened militarily to prop up Mr. Assad, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia finds himself stuck in Syria, not quite able to find a solution despite having declared “mission accomplished” on at least three occasions. While Mr. Putin’s military intervention established the Kremlin as a major player in the Middle East for the first time in decades, extricating Russia from Syria is proving far more difficult than he envisaged.

The problem is that Moscow has effectively tied its fortunes to those of Mr. Assad, with limited room to maneuver.

Mr. Putin can neither withdraw nor push real political change in Syria without risking the collapse of the Assad government, which would jeopardize both the effort to diminish American influence in the region and Mr. Putin’s own prestige. Mr. Assad, well aware of his leverage, resists Russian attempts toward compromise with the Syrian opposition.

If, as we've been led to believe, Putin is so 'anti terrorist', why doesn't he use the opportunity to identify who he's been attacking, then resolve to destroy the appropriate ones ? Putin is anti-ISIS - REALLY ? OK. Why not identify where they are, concentrate your efforts on wiping them out ?

Why, INSTEAD, is Putin now pursuing a negotiated solution, even over the objection of Syria's own ruler ? Why ? Because he wants to put Russia's interests first; to on the one hand keep Assad sufficiently safe in power, but on the other, to quit the scene as soon as he can, HIS mission accomplished ?

Propping up Assad has been the goal.
    Meaningfully defeating terrorists, including ISIS, only existed as a means to an end, the end having now been sufficiently achieved to satisfy Russia's own concerns.

Conclusion: Putin's claims to be strongly anti-terrorist are BOGUS. He takes on only those he needs to take on at any one time, and simply that.

Events in Salisbury, UK, from several days ago, do - I suggest - show just how outrageously bogus that claim has been. If you're anti-terrorist, you don't initiate actions which are terrorist in nature yourself.
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-15-2018 at 07:42 AM.