Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    All of 'em, huh? LOL

You can't even spell the man's name, you don't know your own leader is a piece of garbage dictator that murders people, and you think we give a shit what you write on here? Your trolling is solely comical, nothing more.

I'm more worried about NK, Iran or maybe Newark, NJ - than I am of the quickly rusting, degrading and lead by shit Russia!

The ONLY reason you see what you think you see, is because the RETARDED liberals here thought they had a chance of something, if they made shit up that Russia somehow affected our election. So Russia had warehouses full of trolling retards, and that somehow affected our election. Um yeah, I don't think so. We laugh at the trolls, at least those of us with brains.

Putin is potent and lethal in killing folks in Russia and growing his power. But I have news for you - he's a piece of shit to the rest of the world and not a single soul is afraid of his lame antics. He scares no one. Russia scares no one. It's a joke, as is it's leader.
    you are insulting. it's very low. we do not offend you (take a look at the press of Russia), there are reasons for this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    51% says that you have a society split in half. and 49% support Hillary(same as Obama) America with its power controls in many countries, this means that in these countries there is no democracy but a dictatorship of America. An example of this is Europe, the US makes decisions in Europe, which means that this is a hidden dictatorship.
    I understand that you may struggle with this. I'm not inclined to sympathise, however, even if sympathy is called for.

51% is, in fact, a VOTING MAJORITY. It means that more people are represented by that figure than is true for the opposing 49%.

This, therefore, is no evidence of any 'dictatorship'. A dictatorship is where a minority, more often a minority of ONE, dictates to everybody else.

[Putin will be able to expertly advise further on that one.]

Do you understand ?

As for America's so-called influence in Europe ... well, if you mean the EU, I don't believe that's true. Consider the tariff position, with President Trump applying tariffs to overseas Companies and countries. The EU certainly isn't exempt, and in fact, I believe the EU position is that they're beginning to get involved in what they see as a trade war with America.

Hardly evidence, is it, of what you're claiming ?

But perhaps we should believe you. You say it's so, therefore, it 'MUST' be.

Isn't that the way of it, where Russian history rewrites are involved ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

you are insulting. it's very low. we do not offend you (take a look at the press of Russia), there are reasons for this
    'WE', taken to mean Russia ?

From my perspective, and from the perspective of other world leaders, now ... you DO offend basic standards of international conduct and decency. From the acts committed - which is more than enough in itself !!! - to your expectation that everyone must fail to hold you accountable for it.

Taking the example of the Salisbury nerve agent attack which now preoccupies much of our attention: how is the criminal deployment of a chemical nerve agent in an environment of a civilian population, less than offensive to the most basic standard imaginable ??

Perhaps anyone who'd die from such an attack, should have grieving families who think they have no right to 'take offence' at the death of their loved one !!
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-15-2018 at 02:11 PM.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I understand that you may struggle with this. I'm not inclined to sympathise, however, even if sympathy is called for.

51% is, in fact, a VOTING MAJORITY. It means that more people are represented by that figure than is true for the opposing 49%.

This, therefore, is no evidence of any 'dictatorship'. A dictatorship is where a minority, more often a minority of ONE, dictates to everybody else.

[Putin will be able to expertly advise further on that one.]

Do you understand ?

As for America's so-called influence in Europe ... well, if you mean the EU, I don't believe that's true. Consider the tariff position, with President Trump applying tariffs to overseas Companies and countries. The EU certainly isn't exempt, and in fact, I believe the EU position is that they're beginning to get involved in what they see as a trade war with America.

Hardly evidence, is it, of what you're claiming ?

But perhaps we should believe you. You say it's so, therefore, it 'MUST' be.

Isn't that the way of it, where Russian history rewrites are involved ?
    it is now America leaving the EU (but it is not a fact). Your President is not allowed to do this in full

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

it is now America leaving the EU (but it is not a fact). Your President is not allowed to do this in full
    ????????????

Er'm ... America was never a part of the EU ! What ARE you talking about ??

You take these history rewrites of yours to ridiculous levels. Good God. Get a grip !!

As for 'our' President ... sorry ... again untrue. We have a Prime Minister. Her name is Theresa May.

You may have heard of her. She's the one taking a reputable stand against what's now amounting to a truly astonishing display of Russian arrogance.
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-15-2018 at 02:24 PM.

8. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yes, I AM insulting. As if your wording towards all American's isn't. I don't care though, say as you will, that's cool. My sincerest and deepest apologies if you have an issue with me - me having an issue with murder, cheating, stealing, terrorism, dictatorshop & so many other finer things in life.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes, I AM insulting. As if your wording towards all American's isn't. I don't care though, say as you will, that's cool. My sincerest and deepest apologies if you have an issue with me - me having an issue with murder, cheating, stealing, terrorism, dictatorshop & so many other finer things in life.
    we should not swear, we should look for common ground. to Express their opinion. ok? 🤝

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Tramp, our President, Putin chose him) along with 51% of American citizens hacked the entire Internet)
    51% says that you have a society split in half. and 49% support Hillary(same as Obama) America with its power controls in many countries, this means that in these countries there is no democracy but a dictatorship of America. An example of this is Europe, the US makes decisions in Europe, which means that this is a hidden dictatorship.
    Look you sorry, red-ass propaganda spewing piece of shit ... say my President's name right or don't post it. And I WILL and CAN fuck up every single one of your posts if you don't get that shit squared away REAL quick.'

It's one thing if another dumbass, leftwingnut American wants to disrespect Trump. They voted for the Right to. YOU, on the other hand, have NO rights. You don't get to vote for your President, and you don't get to vote for mine. I haven't seen anyone fucking with your President for Life's name, you can do the same or I will clear my fucking desk and live waiting for your sorry, puppy, I was born after the Cold War ass to log on.

Fact: russia illegally invaded Ukaraine and stole Crimea form a sovereign nation.

Fact: Russia is involving itself in Syria's civil war and complicit in the use of chemical agents against civilian targets.

You assume we get our info from just the news like you. You could be wrong. Lots of military vets on this board. So go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-15-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

we should not swear, we should look for common ground. to Express their opinion. ok?
    Give it a try. It might work. You want to sling insults, I'm good to go. You want to behave like an adult, you'll get treated like one.

I don't hold out much hope.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Look you sorry, red-ass propaganda spewing piece of shit ... say my President's name right or don't post it. And I WILL and CAN fuck up every single one of your posts if you don't get that shit squared away REAL quick.'

It's one thing if another dumbass, leftwingnut American wants to disrespect Trump. They voted for the Right to. YOU, on the other hand, have NO rights. You don't get to vote for your President, and you don't get to vote for mine. I haven't seen anyone fucking with your President for Life's name, you can do the same or I will clear my fucking desk and live waiting for your sorry, puppy, I was born after the Cold War ass to log on.

Fact: russia illegally invaded Ukaraine and stole Crimea form a sovereign nation.

Fact: Russia is involving itself in Syria's civil war and complicit in the use of chemical agents against civilian targets.

You assume we get our info from just the news like you. You could be wrong. Lots of military vets on this board. So go fuck yourself.
    until I see the evidence, I won't believe it. when will you present the evidence?
    I ask you not to be nervous, I urge you to calm down.
    I didn't insult you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

until I see the evidence, I won't believe it. when will you present the evidence?
    I ask you not to be nervous, I urge you to calm down.
    I didn't insult you
    Go look in the Mideast forum and start reading like I told you before. Like I have to tell the chilkdren around here, everyone else in the world is saying the one thing and you another, you're probably the one who isn't right.

Nothing nervous about me. You insulted the President of the United States, and my country. You have presented misinformation about my country. The word is not nervous. It's vicious. Your propaganda doesn't prepare you for the reality of us. Your President is a cupcake compared to me. Might want to keep that in mind. I play to win and don't screw around about it.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Go look in the Mideast forum and start reading like I told you before. Like I have to tell the chilkdren around here, everyone else in the world is saying the one thing and you another, you're probably the one who isn't right.

Nothing nervous about me. You insulted the President of the United States, and my country. You have presented misinformation about my country. The word is not nervous. It's vicious. Your propaganda doesn't prepare you for the reality of us. Your President is a cupcake compared to me. Might want to keep that in mind. I play to win and don't screw around about it.
    Russia likes President Trump, we love him, we like his politics. It's the truth. we kind of worried for him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

we should not swear, we should look for common ground. to Express their opinion. ok?
    Okie dokie.

I sometimes have trouble with my swearing, but not usually in my posts here. I'l' try better. Don't take it personally though, I get a bit passionate about certain subjects, and can write a lot if I want, and sometimes I let it flow.

I think we can ALL here find common ground as friends and citizens - but then some allow politics to dictate how folks get along with other citizens.

I'll share a beer with you all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Okie dokie.

I sometimes have trouble with my swearing, but not usually in my posts here. I'l' try better. Don't take it personally though, I get a bit passionate about certain subjects, and can write a lot if I want, and sometimes I let it flow.

I think we can ALL here find common ground as friends and citizens - but then some allow politics to dictate how folks get along with other citizens.

I'll share a beer with you all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Russia likes President Trump, we love him, we like his politics. It's the truth. we kind of worried for him.
    Really ?

I've a funny feeling that this will evaporate in the coming days and weeks. President Trump is proving to be a staunch ally in the Salisbury chemical poisoning matter.

I like the idea of us all finding common ground 'as friends and citizens', as has been suggested. All well and good.

You could start by showing us an open mind when it comes to criminal chemical weapon deployment. Accept that, when it's finally IRREFUTABLY proven beyond any possible shadow of a doubt that Russia is responsible, justice needs to be meted out to all who hold responsibility.

If - as I believe - this includes Putin himself - will you be openly critical of your leader ? Will you think that he needs to shoulder responsibility for his actions ?