Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I think that Putin has a stranglehold on what he wants the Russian people to know or perceive ... doesn't his regime exercise a rigid control over Russian media ?

Possibly Putin does enjoy a lot of support (although I've already posted one link which refuted a claim that Russia's youth back him) ... BUT ... would that support, such as it really is, actually exist, if Russians knew the whole truth ? If they understood his hunger for power and personal wealth ?

Maybe, if they understood how personally impoverished they were, how relatively dysfunctional their economy was - while so much was spent on their military - they'd think again ? Just how aware IS the average Russian of their poor wages, compared to citizens of other countries in the West ?

Tell me of this 'new path', then .. and why Russia, internationally, is turning into a pariah State .. ?

Oh, and let me correct you. I do not laugh at Putin. Quite the opposite. I think he's a danger to world security -- which is no laughing matter.
    more and more countries are starting to cooperate with Russia, which is 40% of the world's population. only America and 20 EU countries think that Russia is an outcast. Wake. we have a lot of allies.
    did we sent troops to Iraq? times we destroyed Libya with its democracy? have we destroyed Afghanistan? did we start a war in Syria? did we bomb Yugoslavia did? it was America, wasn't it?
    America has such power, and Russia(banana Republic and the country of exile) was able to circle all and establish its President Tramp. I find it funny. America withdrew from Concord on anti-missile defense, and you're telling me that Putin is bad?))))
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-12-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I want Russia to get out of Crimea, & for the Crimeans to know, and be secure about, their autonomy.

Putin won't allow it. He annexed Crimea ... somewhat as Hitler annexed Austria, back in the 1930's ... and has made it VERY plain he'll never tolerate any change to Crimea's annexation.

That says it all. Doesn't it ?

Oh, and I'd like Ukraine to be left alone, to not be on the receiving end of hostile pressures from Russia. How about that ?

Is there a snowball's chance in hell of that happening ?

Who's next for a Putin land-grab ?

if Russia leaves Crimea, the younger generation of fascists will come to Crimea, you want that in Crimea there were fascists and arranged there torchlight processions?have you seen these torchlight processions?

our days in Kiev:

Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-12-2018 at 10:04 AM.

3. Likes Balu liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

the torchlight procession in Berlin Hitler 1941-1945

5. Likes Balu liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    you laugh at Putin, do not forget that you laugh at all the people of Russia who vote for him. Do you think 100 000 000 people of Russia are stupid?

Putin has restored the country after America brought democracy in 90-x. America brought democracy in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.these countries were unlucky as Russia, and for this they are in ruins. but Russia is not komunnisticheskomu she is on a new path, those who understand his decision. and those who Desir poro think that Russia is ruled by Stalin that he is far behind
    You're a dumbass. Balu your friend?

For one, I'm sure Drummond's feeling are real hurt that you insult the US since he's a Brit Second, Syria is Russia's baby and has been since WWII. Other than to to oppose Khaddafi's regime, the us had nothing to do with the internal politicals in Libya. Lybia was a British colony and Syria was a French colony it lost during WWII.

Breaking away from communism does not automatically make Russia a democracy. When you actually try democracy, and take a history lesson or two, feel free to get back to us.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're a dumbass. Balu your friend?

For one, I'm sure Drummond's feeling are real hurt that you insult the US since he's a Brit Second, Syria is Russia's baby and has been since WWII. Other than to to oppose Khaddafi's regime, the us had nothing to do with the internal politicals in Libya. Lybia was a British colony and Syria was a French colony it lost during WWII.

Breaking away from communism does not automatically make Russia a democracy. When you actually try democracy, and take a history lesson or two, feel free to get back to us.
    America supported everything that happened in these countries. as for the Balu then I don't know. Your thinking is - if someone have another opinion different from yours that means Putin is to blame))))

9. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I tell you that in Ukraine the Nazis and you tell me that Putin is bad. you do not have any information.
    NATO stands on the perimeter near the borders of Russia, you want Putin to be silent?))

I didn't insult the USA, you're a Democrat? and I have my opinion about those things that are unpleasant to you
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-12-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

NBC once again cut the parts from the full interview with Putin(interviewer Megyn Marie Kelly-Brunt, 2018) ))
    he talked a lot about things the American people shouldn't know.
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-12-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

America supported everything that happened in these countries. as for the Balu then I don't know. Your thinking is - if someone have another opinion different from yours that means Putin is to blame))))
    You are absolutely wrong. I'm not blaming Putin for anything Putin hasn't done. But before you go accusing me, maybe you ought to look at your own words. You're accusing the US of things going to crap in countries we haven't even been in.

The US is in Syria because of ISIS. NOTHING else. Assad and Putin seem to have forgotten who the common enemy is and are using the confusion of a civil war and a multi-national force going after ISIS to carry out a war they started 8 years ago.

The US isn't in Libya. Hasn't been. If we supplied rebel forces with arms to overthrow Khadaffi, too bad. That is NOT a US presence in Libya.

I don't care if there are Nazi's in Ukraine. It's a political party. What there is in Ukraine is oil and Putin wants it. Using Nazis as an excuse is rather convenient. Nazis have only the power you give to them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You are absolutely wrong. I'm not blaming Putin for anything Putin hasn't done. But before you go accusing me, maybe you ought to look at your own words. You're accusing the US of things going to crap in countries we haven't even been in.

The US is in Syria because of ISIS. NOTHING else. Assad and Putin seem to have forgotten who the common enemy is and are using the confusion of a civil war and a multi-national force going after ISIS to carry out a war they started 8 years ago.

The US isn't in Libya. Hasn't been. If we supplied rebel forces with arms to overthrow Khadaffi, too bad. That is NOT a US presence in Libya.

I don't care if there are Nazi's in Ukraine. It's a political party. What there is in Ukraine is oil and Putin wants it. Using Nazis as an excuse is rather convenient. Nazis have only the power you give to them.
    if you are indifferent to the Nazis for us it is a matter of acute.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

if you are indifferent to the Nazis for us it is a matter of acute.
    What it "is" is quite simple. I'm not afraid of a word. Using fear as a tactic to justify one's bad behavior doesn't work on me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

@Papokarlo So I have a question for you. Why are you here? On this board? We have 3 Russians on this board. One is usually doing his own thing. Balu is stuck in the 1950s Cold War. And you appear to be a cheerleader for Putin. Why?

Except for one citizen of the United Kingdom, we are all US citizens. We don't vote in Russia. Most of us don't even care about Russia except out of curiosity. Whyt eh Putin sales job? I know y'all think you are smart, but Putin is about as sophisticated as Al Capone. He's not hard to figure out at all.

But why should what we think matter to you? We have no impact on your life.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

@Papokarlo So I have a question for you. Why are you here? On this board? We have 3 Russians on this board. One is usually doing his own thing. Balu is stuck in the 1950s Cold War. And you appear to be a cheerleader for Putin. Why?

Except for one citizen of the United Kingdom, we are all US citizens. We don't vote in Russia. Most of us don't even care about Russia except out of curiosity. Whyt eh Putin sales job? I know y'all think you are smart, but Putin is about as sophisticated as Al Capone. He's not hard to figure out at all.

But why should what we think matter to you? We have no impact on your life.
    I am Russian and I am 34, I use different sources. but the American viewer does not always know the truth. news channels cut out different information in the air

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I am Russian and I am 34, I use different sources. but the American viewer does not always know the truth. news channels cut out different information in the air
    We use different sources. The Russian viewer does not always know the truth. The truth isn't hard to see if you open your eyes and ears. You're too busy talking to learn anything.

Your information in the US and the Middle East is completely incorrect. Why? You've been told otherwise by YOUR news. I on the other hand, use documented history, several news sources to include yours, to make a statement. You've got the US involved in 2 conflicts we aren't and haven't been a part of. We're trying our best to stay out of the BS in Syria and do what we came to do. Destroy terrorists. Russia on the other hand is involved in Syria's civil war and is NOT doing its part in going after ISIS.

If it was up to me, we would pull out before we get caught up in your mess. Before you start pointing a finger at others, a good long look in the mirror might help.

None of which answers my question. Even if we have every bit of information wrong, why does it matter to you? Again, we have no impact on your life so what we think is immaterial.

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default For Balu and his Russian, co-propagandists who love Putin....REALLY.

YOUR BOY....PUTIN....set to WIN (as we predicted), with 69 Percent of the FINAL votes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-set...150720453.html

His dreams are just like his IRANIAN, SYRIAN, and NORTH KOREAN FRIENDS....SEE???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

more and more countries are starting to cooperate with Russia, which is 40% of the world's population. only America and 20 EU countries think that Russia is an outcast. Wake. we have a lot of allies.
    did we sent troops to Iraq? times we destroyed Libya with its democracy? have we destroyed Afghanistan? did we start a war in Syria? did we bomb Yugoslavia did? it was America, wasn't it?
    America has such power, and Russia(banana Republic and the country of exile) was able to circle all and establish its President Tramp. I find it funny. America withdrew from Concord on anti-missile defense, and you're telling me that Putin is bad?))))
    'President Tramp', eh ? With a disrespectful attitude such as that, why should the US consider trusting you ?

Yes. You opted out of the whole WMD issue where Iraq was concerned.

Libya still exists. Nobody's 'destroyed' it. And I don't care what Russian propaganda alleges on that matter.

Likewise, Afghanistan. Afghanistan isn't 'destroyed'. Afghanistan, pre-American engagement there, was in any case a Failed State, harbouring Al Qaeda training camps. You think that was PREFERABLE ?

If you do, it doesn't do much for Russia's so-called anti-terrorist 'credentials' .. does it ?

You're shaping up to be a Balu Mark 2. To which I say ... Russian propaganda is far from impressive. You and Balu both need to become free of the propaganda that helps delude you.

Putin has annexed Crimea, following a so-called 'Referendum' which international observers said was neither a free nor fair vote .. and in any case, the Referendum itself was illegal.

It returned an 'approval' rating for annexation so high that this in itself wasn't believable.

Now, we have Putin saying that Crimea will NEVER be returned to fully autonomous, stand-alone rule .. it is, apparently irrevocably, tied to Russia.

Why ? Because PUTIN WANTS IT THAT WAY.

To be blunt: Hitler would've approved. He did something not exactly dissimilar with Austria (only minus the Referendum).

There can be no reason to trust Putin. Indeed, events in Salisbury, UK, just over a week ago, amply prove that, too.
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-12-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

24. Thanks Gunny thanked this post