Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    To add...

.... They all were the allies of Nazis or cooperate with them this or that way.
    A quick, and belated, point to make -- for what it's worth.

- Actually, two of them, come to think of it.

Hitler's forces INVADED other European countries. They weren't 'allies' except through coercive force applied by the occupying power.

If you're looking for a REAL ally of Hitler's ... try ... STALIN. Funny how you overlook the fact that, before they ultimately became enemies, Hitler and Stalin were politically friendly, and entered into a joint pact.

As the saying says ... people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

)
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-15-2018 at 11:54 AM.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    )
    .... well, that was highly informative !! I feel much the wiser, now ....

Did you have any serious, even a coherent, point to make ? Or do you have a problem with coherence because I'm just a Brit who has a disconcerting habit of speaking his mind ?

I'm all ears.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    .... well, that was highly informative !! I feel much the wiser, now ....

Did you have any serious, even a coherent, point to make ? Or do you have a problem with coherence because I'm just a Brit who has a disconcerting habit of speaking his mind ?

I'm all ears.
    your main source is the press, the leaders of your countries make political statements based on the headlines of the press.
    what else am I supposed to say after this?
    no evidence is presented, almost always.
    )
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-15-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

your main source is the press, the leaders of your countries make political statements based on the headlines of the press.
    what else am I supposed to say after this?
    no evidence is presented, almost always.
    )
    NO EVIDENCE ?

Here's what I posted:

Hitler's forces INVADED other European countries. They weren't 'allies' except through coercive force applied by the occupying power.

If you're looking for a REAL ally of Hitler's ... try ... STALIN.
    You're seriously telling me that there was NO EVIDENCE or any of this being true ??

Is your Russian arrogance such that you think you can rewrite known historical fact, just to suit yourselves, then insist the whole world believes you ??

If so -- truly amazing. I think I'm actually lost for words !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They can place 25,000 candidates out there and it doesn't mean jack shit about fairness, equality - or somehow deny the fact that Putin is a 3rd world country piece of dog shit who can only lead via many illegal methods and having his little commie KGB homosexual friends in helping him "dismiss" of a little competition.

Russia is a beautiful country filled with a lot of shit, led by an even bigger piece of shit.

Oh, and Russia is no military "power" anymore, unless picking on small neighbors counts, or helping terrorism along in other areas.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Balu. Remember when Obama told Medvedev he'd have more power after his election?
    His POWER, along with Putin's were FLUSHABLE to the lowest cesspools of the World.

Obama was supported by many countries of the world, including very inflatable ones. and it turned out that he bad?)))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Obama was supported by many countries of the world, including very inflatable ones. and it turned out that he bad?)))
    Who cares what countries around the world think? He was busy fucking up America, lying, cheating, stealing & ignoring our constitution and citizens rights. You know, like Putin, you would love him.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Who cares what countries around the world think? He was busy fucking up America, lying, cheating, stealing & ignoring our constitution and citizens rights. You know, like Putin, you would love him.
    Tramp, our President, Putin chose him) along with 51% of American citizens hacked the entire Internet)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Tramp, our President, Putin chose him) along with 51% of American citizens hacked the entire Internet)
    51% of Americans hacked the entire internet? I'll allow that to pass if you have trouble communicating languages here. But if what I read is on the up and up, and you truly meant that, well then you are as much of an idiot as Putin and Obama, and that's saying a LOT.

Putin didn't do jack shit, and not even our retarded liberals can come up with a slightest piece of evidence, and that's also saying a lot! Do you have more illegal efforts to try and pass by by your criminal piece of dog shit leader?

And sure, the amount of citizens in NY and Cali, liberal craps and pukes, made the percentages off balance - and that's why Trump still won. Take away just TWO areas, and he actually destroyed her.

But considering you have leaders who just kill their opponents that have the slightest chance, I guess you commies don't get much time to actually see legitimate politics and voting.

Say whatever you like about the greatest nation on Earth, the USA, I'm cool with that. I'm just sure as hell glad I wasn't born in commie shithole land, under the thumb of 3rd world leaders and having so many "rights" taken away. Just a nicer cleaner version of North Korea is all you have. Keep it and enjoy it, no thanks, wouldn't even take a paid for free trip there.

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

This is an admission, according to you, that you interfered with the Presidential election ?

Would that also make it an admission of your contempt for democratic process, by any chance ? [How WOULDN'T it ... ?]

... no. What this is, is another of your rewrites of history. You seem replete with them today, Papokarlo ...

[Russian approach to international affairs: don't believe what's true. Believe what we SAY is true.]

16. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    51% of Americans hacked the entire internet? I'll allow that to pass if you have trouble communicating languages here. But if what I read is on the up and up, and you truly meant that, well then you are as much of an idiot as Putin and Obama, and that's saying a LOT.

Putin didn't do jack shit, and not even our retarded liberals can come up with a slightest piece of evidence, and that's also saying a lot! Do you have more illegal efforts to try and pass by by your criminal piece of dog shit leader?

And sure, the amount of citizens in NY and Cali, liberal craps and pukes, made the percentages off balance - and that's why Trump still won. Take away just TWO areas, and he actually destroyed her.

But considering you have leaders who just kill their opponents that have the slightest chance, I guess you commies don't get much time to actually see legitimate politics and voting.

Say whatever you like about the greatest nation on Earth, the USA, I'm cool with that. I'm just sure as hell glad I wasn't born in commie shithole land, under the thumb of 3rd world leaders and having so many "rights" taken away. Just a nicer cleaner version of North Korea is all you have. Keep it and enjoy it, no thanks, wouldn't even take a paid for free trip there.
    51% says that you have a society split in half. and 49% support Hillary(same as Obama) America with its power controls in many countries, this means that in these countries there is no democracy but a dictatorship of America. An example of this is Europe, the US makes decisions in Europe, which means that this is a hidden dictatorship.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

all the Newspapers of America and Europe, all the television of America and Europe BBC, NBC and so on, shouted that the Tramp is Putin's agent. after all this, you might think that Putin is omnipotent))
    remember your President said that Russia's economy was torn to shreds because of the sanctions(and he was all applauded standing). we are isolated from the world, we are a country of exile)) . therefore, we a priori can not choose the President Tramp))
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-15-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

51% says that you have a society split in half. and 49% support Hillary(same as Obama) America with its power controls in many countries, this means that in these countries there is no democracy but a dictatorship of America. An example of this is Europe, the US makes decisions in Europe, which means that this is a hidden dictatorship.
    Take away 2 areas alone and the numbers would have been MUCH different.

But who cares, so we have a LEGAL citizenship that got to vote LEGALLY, and shows the difference of many Americans. And our superior process, with our electoral college, ensured that 2 cities weren't able to win the election and ALL citizens and locations were represented equally.

A little bit of a better system than having a 50-50% vote and then killing the opposition, ain't it?

And looking at our politics, and that of Russia - and you are somehow delusional enough to see "dictator" in the USA but not in little commieland and Putin? You know that's downright hilarious, right?

You do realize, that having such a split vote, and our electoral college, and LEGALLY finding a winner of the election - that it's perfect in showing how a democratic election in our republic is supposed to work?

Do you believe that having 9 opponents, and then some dying and getting poisoned, and then the commie winning mysteriously, is somehow a democracy, or somehow NOT showing that piece of garbage in being the dictator he is? Absolutely stunningly amazing that you can have that shit right in front of you over there in commieland, and somehow not see the dictatorship and support of terrorism. Your life, enjoy it!!

I've been watching the fast fall of Russia from supremacy to a 3rd world shithole for many many years now.

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

all the Newspapers of America and Europe, all the television of America and Europe BBC, NBC and so on, shouted that the Tramp is Putin's agent. after all this, you might think that Putin is omnipotent))
    remember your President said that Russia's economy was torn to shreds because of the sanctions(and he was all applauded standing). we are isolated from the world, we are a country of exile)) . therefore, we a priori can not choose the President Tramp))
    All of 'em, huh? LOL

You can't even spell the man's name, you don't know your own leader is a piece of garbage dictator that murders people, and you think we give a shit what you write on here? Your trolling is solely comical, nothing more.

I'm more worried about NK, Iran or maybe Newark, NJ - than I am of the quickly rusting, degrading and lead by shit Russia!

The ONLY reason you see what you think you see, is because the RETARDED liberals here thought they had a chance of something, if they made shit up that Russia somehow affected our election. So Russia had warehouses full of trolling retards, and that somehow affected our election. Um yeah, I don't think so. We laugh at the trolls, at least those of us with brains.

Putin is potent and lethal in killing folks in Russia and growing his power. But I have news for you - he's a piece of shit to the rest of the world and not a single soul is afraid of his lame antics. He scares no one. Russia scares no one. It's a joke, as is it's leader.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post