Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I think we should have a military parade, and the more I think about it, the better idea I think it is, and, I can see why the military hating democraps wouldn't want one, because it just might reignite some American patriotism and love for our military, more people might be inclined to enlist, and the military has historically been pretty much a right wing voting block... AND THE DEMOCRAPS CAN'T HAVE THAT. Ya... no wonder they're so dead set against it.

The more time goes by, the more ANTI American the democrap party becomes. At some point, this is going to cause big, BIG problems, and it won't be resolved with just voting or draining the swamp.
    I think about a parade same as I did however many posts ago, and 40 years ago. Keep it.

Unlike the leftwingbots however, I will support one of one is decided upon. It's kind of like a war or who wins the Republican nomination for President. once the decision's made and out of your hands, you play cards with the hand you're dealt, not whine incessantly about not drawing the one you wanted.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I think about a parade same as I did however many posts ago, and 40 years ago. Keep it.

Unlike the leftwingbots however, I will support one of one is decided upon. It's kind of like a war or who wins the Republican nomination for President. once the decision's made and out of your hands, you play cards with the hand you're dealt, not whine incessantly about not drawing the one you wanted.
    So much for being a conservative and caring about the national debt. You guys are so funny how for years you rail about spending and then say fuck it, let's spend millions to parade some tanks down streets in DC. Yeah that makes sense!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    So much for being a conservative and caring about the national debt. You guys are so funny how for years you rail about spending and then say fuck it, let's spend millions to parade some tanks down streets in DC. Yeah that makes sense!
    You never answered MY question. If YOU are so concerned about our debt why do you support a witch hunt that to date has garnered a net "nothing" gain?

I'd as soon spend the money on a parade as set it in the yard a light it on fire like Mueller is doing, and you have steadfastly supported.

Up to me, I'd choose neither. A point you purposefully overlook that i have made quite clear.

If you mean will I support one by showing up if it's being had with or without my consent? Yep. It's to honor my bro's. Blood's thicker than water, pete.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You never answered MY question. If YOU are so concerned about our debt why do you support a witch hunt that to date has garnered a net "nothing" gain?

I'd as soon spend the money on a parade as set it in the yard a light it on fire like Mueller is doing, and you have steadfastly supported.
    If you've kept up at all with the investigation I don't understand how you can come to this conclusion. So far 3 have been indicted. That is not a net nothing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

If you've kept up at all with the investigation I don't understand how you can come to this conclusion. So far 3 have been indicted. That is not a net nothing.
    Three indictments for nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russians to alter the results of the election. Yep, I CAN call that "nothing". Cheesedick busts for lying to Mueller for crimes not related to the topic of the investigation count for exactly not a damned thing to me. Well, it DOES count for showing how desperate Mueller is for ANY kind of bust to justify his waste of natural resources by breathing.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-12-2018 at 10:45 AM.

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

The most remarkable Military Parade in the History of the USSR.
    November 7th, 1941.

That time Nazis were at the suburbs of Moscow and were able to see the capital of our country through their binoculars. (Today there is a monument in a form of escarps, half a way from airport SVO to Kremlin) The troops went directly to the front line after this Parade.

Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Three indictments for nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russians to alter the results of the election. Yep, I CAN call that "nothing". Cheesedick busts for lying to Mueller for crimes not related to the topic of the investigation count for exactly not a damned thing to me. Well, ig DOES count for showing how desperate Mueller is for ANY kind of bust to justify his waste of natural resources by breathing.
    Collusion is 1 of 3 parts of the investigation. I knew, you didn't fully understand it.
    Last edited by pete311; 02-12-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Collusion is 1 of 3 parts of the investigation. I knew, you didn't fully understand it.
    I understand completely. That, btw, if a REALLY generic leftwingbot response to not agreeing with you. "I don't understand".

I understand the people doing the investigating are the ones who SHOULD BE under investigation. But then, I cut through the smoke and mirrors and look at the facts and the trail of blood a blind man could smell doesn't lead to Trump.

Sure has opened a WHOLE can of worms on some democrats though

10. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You're in for a very rude awakening, and huge let down.

Of course your denials and outright moronic talk here is understandable. You leftists like to TALK yourselves into feeling better, even if you have to tell yourself fairy tales to do it, we understand.

Your problem is though, we conservatives don't play those stupid games. We just look at you people and laugh.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-12-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You're in for a very rude awakening, and huge let down.

Of course your denials and outright moronic talk here is understandable. You leftists like to TALK yourselves into feeling better, even if you have to tell yourself fairy tales to do it, we understand.

Your problem is though, we conservatives don't play those stupid games. We just look at you people and laugh.
    You talk like someone with really low self esteem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

pete311,
    No need to save on matches.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You talk like someone with really low self esteem.
    I think not.

Your elevated EGO does not allow an opposing opinion.

Pete, you are weak, without a lighted brand to start a campfire.

As if you would leave the basement and city to light one anyway!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default petey's colluded vision....

petey...Don't know how many ways you can be told the same thing. But Collusion IS NOT ILLEGAL.

Unless, you do as Hillary did, in conjunction with the FBI, and DOJ leaders under Obama.

That was more than collusion. Something you will deny until your head falls off...
    Whoops..."It already did!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ab6f8aae1686https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ab6f8aae1686
    Collusion is not a crime by itself. Here are the charges Mueller could ...
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../c...11e7-959c-fe2b...
    Oct 31, 2017 - Collusion — the word Trump often uses to describe Mueller's case, even as he asserts such a thing never happened — is not itself a crime, and Mueller's team will probably have to sort through unseemly political dealings to determine whether a law was broken, legal analysts said. In his first public charges, ...
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !