Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
I think we should have a military parade, and the more I think about it, the better idea I think it is, and, I can see why the military hating democraps wouldn't want one, because it just might reignite some American patriotism and love for our military, more people might be inclined to enlist, and the military has historically been pretty much a right wing voting block... AND THE DEMOCRAPS CAN'T HAVE THAT. Ya... no wonder they're so dead set against it.

The more time goes by, the more ANTI American the democrap party becomes. At some point, this is going to cause big, BIG problems, and it won't be resolved with just voting or draining the swamp.
I think about a parade same as I did however many posts ago, and 40 years ago. Keep it.

Unlike the leftwingbots however, I will support one of one is decided upon. It's kind of like a war or who wins the Republican nomination for President. once the decision's made and out of your hands, you play cards with the hand you're dealt, not whine incessantly about not drawing the one you wanted.