Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Better extend that to ALL branches. I'd put the uniform back on in a freakin' HEART BEAT.

Far as I'm concerned, we could pull our troops out of the ME completely, from everywhere, all of it, and if some muslim shit stain pulled shit here in America again, find out where they're from, go in and level the fuckin' place, COMPLETELY, leave NOTHING standing, and then leave, have a nice day, you fuck with us again, we'll do the same thing again. This OCCUPYING and NATION BUILDING is bull shit I think. Those damn muslims couldn't care less about what we're trying to do or sell them as far as DEMOCRACY. They know ONE way over there, and that's poverty, death and sharia law. We are NOT going to change them, EVER. 7 TRILLION dollars we've WASTED over there, and for WHAT? What in the HELL have we GAINED? NOTHING other than 7 TRILLION dollars wasted.
    Been saying that for years. You left out: "and if you do it again, we'll fuck you up again, and leave you pick up your teeth from the ashes ...again".
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Been saying that for years. You left out: "and if you do it again, we'll fuck you up again, and leave you pick up your teeth from the ashes ...again".
    I had 'er in there...

you fuck with us again, we'll do the same thing again.
    Trump is thinking about this too. He's mentioned just the other day how much money has been wasted in the US occupying the ME. He's mentioned how much good that could have done had we spent that much here in America.

Good for Trump.