Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Partisan tribal hypocrisy in plain view here. There is nothing you guys won't rationalize to keep your identity.
    Only seems that way because there's only one Pete. No one's ever contacted me for a consensus "response to Pete". I address you as an individual. I expect the same in return.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Only seems that way because there's only one Pete. No one's ever contacted me for a consensus "response to Pete". I address you as an individual. I expect the same in return.
    But that's not the way these radical democrats play nowadays. You might as well be talking to a brick wall.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, twitter, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, VOX, and the list goes on...

Democrats are the party of trash, the angry democrat MOB.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Partisan tribal hypocrisy in plain view here. There is nothing you guys won't rationalize to keep your identity.

Now that's really funny petey. Coming from someone who PRETENDS to be something, or someone you will never be...except, behind a keyboard in anonymity. The only thing we need to rationalize is whether or not to just LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF AT YOU, coming here to further your identity, we all know, as a FOOL.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !