Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Their Selling My Aunt and Uncle's Old Castle House...

I have very fond memories of this place. The porch used to go all the way along the front and around the side of the house, and I used to ride my cousins peddle tractor back and forth around that porch, so much fun for a little budding gearhead. Obviously the majority of the porch got torn off at some point. Much of the house still looks the same on the inside. There used to be a player piano behind the front door in the foyer, and everyone would gather around that at family get togethers and sing. They'd let us kids take turns pumping the player piano peddles. What a trip down memory lane. I'm tempted to call the real estate agent and see if they'd be willing to just give me 15 minutes and show me the house so I could take some pictures. My cousin had a short door in his bedroom that went into a back part of the attic for storage, and I when I stayed over there a time or two he'd bounce his head on his pillow until he fell asleep. I asked him why he did and he said because he didn't want to see the ghost that would come out of that door at night. I never saw any ghost... but there might have been... never know...

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...14_rect/12_zm/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-13-2018 at 10:41 AM.

2. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post