Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Erdogan: U.S. Funding Of YPG, PYD Will Impact Turkey’s Decisions

Turkey’s president calls on the U.S. to stop supporting the Syrian YPG militia and Kurdish political forces in the region.
    President Tayyip Erdogan’s address to the Turkish parliament on Tuesday comes just days before Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is set to meet with leaders.
    The diplomatic visit is expected to be difficult as both nations have competing interests in the future of Syria.
    Erdogan says the continued financial and military support of the Kurds and the YPG will affect Turkey’s decision making on its military intrusion into Northern Syria.
    “The decision to provide substantial financial support to the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia and the Kurdish Democratic Union Party by our ally, strategic partner the United States; will surely affect the decisions we took and we will take,” stated Erdogan.
    The Turkish president also said those who stand with Kurdish political forces in the region may be met with aggressive action.
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthrea...=newthread&f=6

I'm for freezing any and all US support to Turkey until Mighty Mouth reins in his balls. Let him deal with Putin. We technically don't need his ass anymore. They've been nothing but a pain in the ass even during the Cold War when they were hiding behind us.

Screw 'em.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthrea...=newthread&f=6

I'm for freezing any and all US support to Turkey until Mighty Mouth reins in his balls. Let him deal with Putin. We technically don't need his ass anymore. They've been nothing but a pain in the ass even during the Cold War when they were hiding behind us.

Screw 'em.
    I agree... what the hell are we doing there anyway. We got no dog in that fight, it's of no real concern to us. We need to detangle ourselves from 90% of all this muslim horse shit in the ME.

This factional garbage has been going on for 2,000 years, we ain't gonna stop it, ever, it's pointless.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-13-2018 at 07:40 PM.