Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

"Non-student rioters" = paid thugs. There's only one way to deal with thugs, especially paid ones .. meet their force with superior force. Nothing else will stop them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Hands, knees and feet

No need to be armed.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well... there's a difference between city people and country people. I guarantee you that if a crowd of 30 or 40 violent masked people wearing all black were going around this town vandalizing and being violent, they'd either be given an epic beat down or get shot, maybe even shot and beat down, but the people in this town wouldn't stand for it. You wonder about our cops? We have ONE cop on duty, and maybe ONE can come from a little town near here, we might get 2 or 3 cops and a sheriff, but if they couldn't control the mob, the people would take care of it, and I highly doubt a cop here would give a shit. That's why these ANTIFA punks don't pull their shit in little towns like this, there's a good chance they'd leave in a pine box and they know it. It's easy to get away with their crap in a leftist controlled city and they know that too. We don't have ANY of that element around here.
    You have a good town!

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    HERE is a good one

If you look at that link I think it was there I saw it) AntiFa is threatening to go to Sturgis. I was like "Oh puh-lease Lord .... don't get in their way on THAT trip. I so want them to make it to Sturgis "
    Ohh...Shit! That would be funny!

Gang up on bikers? Geesh!

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I worked in a biker bar on US1 in Miami for a couple of years where Outlaws liked to hang out.

I don't even know exactly where Sturgis is and I want to go

South Dakota...

https://www.sturgis.com/

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I worked in a biker bar on US1 in Miami for a couple of years where Outlaws liked to hang out.

I don't even know exactly where Sturgis is and I want to go
    It's in S.D. in the Black Hills. I go through it every time I go to Montana.

I'm serious as a heart attack. The MINUTE they even SHOWED UP in their BLACK and MASKS, I GUARANTEE you the ASS KICKING would start, and I don't know if the cops would even try and stop it unless it looked liked they were going to get BEAT TO DEATH, which is a DISTINCT possibility, not to mention most bikers are PACKING. I don't think even PETE thinks ANTIFA going to STurgis during the RALLY is a good idea. My God... how fucking STUPID can you be... talk about jumping into the VIPERS DEN... these people are dumber than sack full of HORSE SHIT.

Whether these MORON ANTIFA PUNKS know it or not, most bikers, even the OUTLAWS, are MAJORITY PATRIOTIC Americans.

Oh yeah, Gunny, we have Outlaws around here too, and H.A., I know some personally, comes with the territory of being a Harley Davidson tech, you rub shoulders with them and get to know them ALL, even ride with them, and I can tell anyone who has any doubt... these fuckers do NOT... PLAY... GAMES... they will beat you down like a lump of bad dog shit and think nothing of it, I've SEEN it, many times.

MAN I hope they DO go to Sturgis.... what SWEET sorrow for them... that's a lesson they soon won't forget.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    You have a good town!
    Our population is barely 1200, and I know just about EVERYBODY, been coming around here my entire life, generations of my family have lived here, and I have lived here since 1988 with a 7 year break out west, 23 years, I have good friends and I know what they would and wouldn't put with, we've "talked." One of my best friends is even on the town board. Another the village building is named after his family. ANY stranger shows up in these parts, EVERYONE knows about it, they stick out like a sore thumb... that's what I love about small towns, they're close knit. Something city slickers never get to experience so they have no comprehension of how we operate out here in fly over country. I lived in big cities, some of the biggest cities on America... and hated it.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Our population is barely 1200, and I know just about EVERYBODY, been coming around here my entire life, generations of my family have lived here, and I have lived here since 1988 with a 7 year break out west, 23 years, I have good friends and I know what they would and wouldn't put with, we've "talked." One of my best friends is even on the town board. Another the village building is named after his family. ANY stranger shows up in these parts, EVERYONE knows about it, they stick out like a sore thumb... that's what I love about small towns, they're close knit. Something city slickers never get to experience so they have no comprehension of how we operate out here in fly over country. I lived in big cities, some of the biggest cities on America... and hated it.
    Other side of the coin. I lived in a town exactly like that in IL. Only I was the "outsider, Southerner, psycho Marine interloper". I wouldn't have been accepted if I'd handed out hundred dollar bills.

My brother called the cops to do a welfare check on me because I wouldn't answer the phone (still don't) and they sent 3 cops ready for a riot. They honestly viewed me as dangerous just because I got drunk one night and beat up the garage. Damned thing was in my way
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Other side of the coin. I lived in a town exactly like that in IL. Only I was the "outsider, Southerner, psycho Marine interloper". I wouldn't have been accepted if I'd handed out hundred dollar bills.

My brother called the cops to do a welfare check on me because I wouldn't answer the phone (still don't) and they sent 3 cops ready for a riot. They honestly viewed me as dangerous just because I got drunk one night and beat up the garage. Damned thing was in my way
    Fuck man... YOU'D FIT RIGHT IN HERE...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: HEY

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

@Gunny.... one night my USMV MC buddy was sitting in the clubhouse all liquored up and decided to go outside with his .45 and shoot up the flag poles, well the neighbors AND ME called the cops. So the cops show up and think I DID IT... even though I CALLED... they didn't know where the shots had came from but I have the largest lot here and some of it is woods, so the dumb fucks were grilling me until I said "HEY, THE USMV motorcycle clubhouse is RIGHT THERE," it BORDERS my property, it's literally in my back yard and I helped BUILD the fucker, but a sheriff said I'm going to take a look over there so they ALL went. I never saw them again. They found him sitting in there at the bar with the pistol laying on the bar and he admitted it. He's a Iraq war Marine vet and was just having a moment, but you think those fucking cops would come back over here and APOLOGIZE for GRILLING ME like I DID IT? Aaaaahh.... NO... assholes. No, I don't really care for cops... never did.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

17. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Here's what just a FEW bikers do to ANTIFA... now imagine THOUSANDS of bikers...

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Wow. They put up a Hell of a fight

21. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

video at link: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9944

I think it's about time a bunch of good ol' boys showed up with some axe handles and showed these so-called "violent" bullies what it's all about. THIS is something that has to stop and law enforcement just ignores it. They're a bunch of pussies too.
    Bare hands...gloved of course

A Deplorable!

23. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post