Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default VIDEO: Antifa, students shut down College Republicans event

Toni Airaksinen and Anthony GockowskiNew York Campus Correspondent@Toni_Airaksinenon Oct 10, 2017 at 11:48 PM EDT

Student protesters attempted to block the entrances to Tommy Robinson’s speech at Columbia University Tuesday night, then stormed inside to ensure that the event could not proceed.

Robinson was never able to deliver his prepared remarks, as the protesters repeatedly interrupted him, at one point shouting for administrators to allow their compatriots without student IDs to enter the venue.
    video at link: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9944

I think it's about time a bunch of good ol' boys showed up with some axe handles and showed these so-called "violent" bullies what it's all about. THIS is something that has to stop and law enforcement just ignores it. They're a bunch of pussies too.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-15-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Better yet, instead of shooting up kiddies schools why don't these big, bad school shooters take out these Antifa punks. Hell, be useful and make guns look good.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Black Diamond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Taco Junkie, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Better yet, instead of shooting up kiddies schools why don't these big, bad school shooters take out these Antifa punks. Hell, be useful and make guns look good.
    I've actually been waiting for that to happen.

It's overdue.

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

It's overdue.
    Same old story. The conservatives are conservative. Law-abiding citizens. They aren't going to do anything. Especially NeoCons. They're waiting on the law to do something. Like what? Hold the jackets for the bullies? Serve them Gatorade in case they work up a sweat shoving people around?

As Edmund Burke once said: "All it takes for evil to flourish is that good men do nothing".

8. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Same old story. The conservatives are conservative. Law-abiding citizens. They aren't going to do anything. Especially NeoCons. They're waiting on the law to do something. Like what? Hold the jackets for the bullies? Serve them Gatorade in case they work up a sweat shoving people around?

As Edmund Burke once said: "All it takes for evil to flourish is that good men do nothing".
    Well... there's a difference between city people and country people. I guarantee you that if a crowd of 30 or 40 violent masked people wearing all black were going around this town vandalizing and being violent, they'd either be given an epic beat down or get shot, maybe even shot and beat down, but the people in this town wouldn't stand for it. You wonder about our cops? We have ONE cop on duty, and maybe ONE can come from a little town near here, we might get 2 or 3 cops and a sheriff, but if they couldn't control the mob, the people would take care of it, and I highly doubt a cop here would give a shit. That's why these ANTIFA punks don't pull their shit in little towns like this, there's a good chance they'd leave in a pine box and they know it. It's easy to get away with their crap in a leftist controlled city and they know that too. We don't have ANY of that element around here.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They're easy to infiltrate. Just join up, nod your head like you agree and you'll learn their entire plan. Then leak it to the right (pun intended) parties and make sure they're there to protest the protesters. With extreme prejudice.

12. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Well... there's a difference between city people and country people. I guarantee you that if a crowd of 30 or 40 violent masked people wearing all black were going around this town vandalizing and being violent, they'd either be given an epic beat down or get shot, maybe even shot and beat down, but the people in this town wouldn't stand for it. You wonder about our cops? We have ONE cop on duty, and maybe ONE can come from a little town near here, we might get 2 or 3 cops and a sheriff, but if they couldn't control the mob, the people would take care of it, and I highly doubt a cop here would give a shit. That's why these ANTIFA punks don't pull their shit in little towns like this, there's a good chance they'd leave in a pine box and they know it. It's easy to get away with their crap in a leftist controlled city and they know that too. We don't have ANY of that element around here.
    HERE is a good one

If you look at that link I think it was there I saw it) AntiFa is threatening to go to Sturgis. I was like "Oh puh-lease Lord .... don't get in their way on THAT trip. I so want them to make it to Sturgis "
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-15-2018 at 10:51 PM.

14. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

HERE is a good one

If you look at that link I think it was there I saw it) AntiFa is threatening to go to Sturgis. I was like "Oh puh-lease Lord .... don't get in their way on THAT trip. I so want them to make it to Sturgis "
    I don't think I've ever heard a DUMBER thing in my LIFE.............

16. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I don't think I've ever heard a DUMBER thing in my LIFE.............
    Yep. Apparently they're going to disrupt it. I'm like hoe the Hell do you disrupt a bier rally? Especially Sturgis? That's worse than screwing with a raghead on his way to Mecca.

I want them to show. I just hope all the chicks got their cells so we can get good video to watch on Youtube

18. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yep. Apparently they're going to disrupt it. I'm like hoe the Hell do you disrupt a bier rally? Especially Sturgis? That's worse than screwing with a raghead on his way to Mecca.

I want them to show. I just hope all the chicks got their cells so we can get good video to watch on Youtube
    I've been to the rally. I've been through Sturgis a dozen times probably. I know bikers.

For ANTIFA to think they're going to show up and "disrupt" all those bikers, in Sturgis, where there's even DRIVE THROUGH BIKER BARS... they have to have a DEATH WISH... and I'm NOT KIDDING... you honest to GOD have to be freakin' RETARDED.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shhhhhhh. We don't want them to change their mind. I hope they bring in bus loads. I may have to go this year.

22. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    Shhhhhhh. We don't want them to change their mind. I hope they bring in bus loads. I may have to go this year.
    I worked in a biker bar on US1 in Miami for a couple of years where Outlaws liked to hang out.

I don't even know exactly where Sturgis is and I want to go

24. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It's overdue.
    I don't know if you'd call that civil war, or rebellion, or rioting.

In Munich, the communists and Nazis were always breaking up each other's meetings, busting chairs and swinging the legs. So......what was that? I guess rioting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    I don't know if you'd call that civil war, or rebellion, or rioting.

In Munich, the communists and Nazis were always breaking up each other's meetings, busting chairs and swinging the legs. So......what was that? I guess rioting.
    I think the bikers would call that a "snack"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toni Airaksinen and Anthony GockowskiNew York Campus Correspondent@Toni_Airaksinenon Oct 10, 2017 at 11:48 PM EDT

Student protesters attempted to block the entrances to Tommy Robinson’s speech at Columbia University Tuesday night, then stormed inside to ensure that the event could not proceed.

Robinson was never able to deliver his prepared remarks, as the protesters repeatedly interrupted him, at one point shouting for administrators to allow their compatriots without student IDs to enter the venue.

What a catastrophe we are going through. Well, not US, but the country. If something conclusive happens, like secession or a coup, it will happen very suddenly -- my two-day limit for really big events, like the Berlin Wall coming down, or Russia breaking up, or Lincoln's election destroying the United States. (South Carolina officially seceded the next day.) But all this -- the rioting by the left, and much else -- is the long slow build-up to whatever big does happen, if it happens. In the thirties nothing did happen. But lots led up to the potential; same with the Vietnam protest years. That was a near thing, but they were able to stop the revolt. By stopping the draft, which appeased the students.

Hmmmm....students again. Students are very strong, a whole lot stronger than blacks and illegals. Because they are smart, because they are the future, because they are mostly white. If they are FURIOUS at something going on, that really is a problem. They have of course been propagandized up one side and down the other to be far leftists, and they demand to include non-student rioters to add oomph to their carrying-on.

History says, bad situation. It will be important to get the kids OUT of these kinds of colleges. I wanted my granddaughter to go to my (leftwing, feminist, woman's) college, but now that she is instead in North Carolina State, I realize --------- frankly, that is probably just as well! And I've stopped contributing to my alma mater until they get their head on straight.