Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There is no issue to discuss. Unless you want to discuss how a mentally unstable person who went so far as to post his "ambitions" on youtube and was on the FBI "watch list" was able to obtain a firearm.
    That is a pretty important issue, yes, let's discuss.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I don't see the issue. Dem supporters want a change. Change will only happen with elections.
    Of course you don't see a problem, of collecting money from folks who are perhaps mourning and bodies haven't even been placed in caskets yet. A week or 2 won't make a difference, but the Dems like to do shit like this and politicize tragedies, and I find it disgusting no matter who does it, individual or group, either side.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Of course you don't see a problem, of collecting money from folks who are perhaps mourning and bodies haven't even been placed in caskets yet. A week or 2 won't make a difference, but the Dems like to do shit like this and politicize tragedies, and I find it disgusting no matter who does it, individual or group, either side.
    The dems are ambulance chasers.

4. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Many of the parents and students have had passionate interviews calling for changes. It's not all about gun control. Lots of issues to fix.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

That is a pretty important issue, yes, let's discuss.
    Again, what's to discuss? I gave you my take on it. This is where the rubber meets the road. Political Correctness vs reality. Remember the VT shooting a few years back? The shooter was a ticking time bomb and everyone from his school counselors to the judge knew he was but the judge didn't want to hurt the lad's feelings or record. THAT decision cost how many dead?

Same thing in this case. Even with knowing the guy had a couple screws missing in his gears, NO ONE pursued it. I could be a smartass and say that if the FBI wasn't so busy trying to frame the President they'd have time to do their job. But I wont. Fact is, unless you have a way to hire a person for each person in the US to follow them around 24-7, you can't predict this.

You want the impossible. This is just like man-made global warming. Nothing you can do about global warming, but let's blame man and do "something" aka waste tax dollars. The left wants to "do" something and their "something" isn't going to stop anything.

I can get in my truck right now and be in Nuevo Laredo in 3 hours and come back with all kinds of crap. They can't stop bodies from coming across and they don't and won't stop guns either. All any new restrictions on firearms will do is hinder law-abiding citizens. Not criminals. They're criminals. You'll just open a new lucrative market to those South AMerican and Mexican drug dealers.

Even if you identify more people and crack down on the laws already in place, you're never going to stop them all. And as drummond said, they'll just use trucks.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Again, what's to discuss? I gave you my take on it. This is where the rubber meets the road. Political Correctness vs reality. Remember the VT shooting a few years back? The shooter was a ticking time bomb and everyone from his school counselors to the judge knew he was but the judge didn't want to hurt the lad's feelings or record. THAT decision cost how many dead?

Same thing in this case. Even with knowing the guy had a couple screws missing in his gears, NO ONE pursued it. I could be a smartass and say that if the FBI wasn't so busy trying to frame the President they'd have time to do their job. But I wont. Fact is, unless you have a way to hire a person for each person in the US to follow them around 24-7, you can't predict this.

You want the impossible. This is just like man-made global warming. Nothing you can do about global warming, but let's blame man and do "something" aka waste tax dollars. The left wants to "do" something and their "something" isn't going to stop anything.

I can get in my truck right now and be in Nuevo Laredo in 3 hours and come back with all kinds of crap. They can't stop bodies from coming across and they don't and won't stop guns either. All any new restrictions on firearms will do is hinder law-abiding citizens. Not criminals. They're criminals. You'll just open a new lucrative market to those South AMerican and Mexican drug dealers.

Even if you identify more people and crack down on the laws already in place, you're never going to stop them all. And as drummond said, they'll just use trucks.
    Exactly. That's the Left's problem. Ban guns. But don't put wall between us and a failed state to keep the newly illegal guns out. That would be racist.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

We need change alright... we need to get these shit stain radical anti American politically correct jerk off leftists out of the school system pumping empty heads full of their SHIT.

There is no way in HELL I would send a kid of mine to a public school today. I would HOME SCHOOL at ALL COST.

A good idea for change HAS been floated, and it's that EVERY kid should have the option to take school ONLINE, AT HOME, AWAY from the radical leftist so called teachers and their anti American BILE. Now watch how fast the left CRITICIZES THAT, and IGNORES IT, because they know DAMN WELL that the schools is where they get the chance TO INDOCTRINATE ALL KIDS. No way in HELL do they want to GIVE THAT GIG UP. People might start thinking OTHER than their liberal BULL SHIT. INDIVIDUALISM and FREEDOM OF THOUGHT be DAMNED. The modern day DEMOCRATS want you to believe WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO BELIEVE and THAT'S IT. If you think that's not true, look to ANY college where a CONSERVATIVE tries to speak... ya... DOESN'T HAPPEN. They're not ALLOWED to. Opposing viewpoints are BANNED. Your FREEDOM OF SPEECH ENDS where the DEMOCRATS take over.

Today's democrat party is for all intents and purposes, VERY much like HITLER and the NAZI's. FULL INDOCTRINATION and YIELDING to THEIR AGENDA is the ONLY thing they find acceptable. They are the most DISGUSTING FASCISTS on the PLANET as I see it today.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 11:45 AM.

11. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Exactly. That's the Left's problem. Ban guns. But don't put wall between us and a failed state to keep the newly illegal guns out. That would be racist.
    Forget guns then, you are just going to sit and do nothing? Just bad luck the US leaders the world in mass shootings? Aw shucks, back to duck dynasty... You guys rail about not supporting gun control but offer no ideas. This gives the impression you accept these mass shootings.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Forget guns then, you are just going to sit and do nothing? Just bad luck the US leaders the world in mass shootings? Aw shucks, back to duck dynasty... You guys rail about not supporting gun control but offer no ideas. This gives the impression you accept these mass shootings.
    First off, stick to one thread.

Second, I have to go running and it's a now or never type deal. I can't do sh*t when the grandmonsters get home. Means you'll just have to check back.

I've offered plenty of ideas. You don't hear /see them because they aren't in line with YOUR idea.

Tell me, Pete ... WHICH "control" law in the US works? Drugs? Drinking and driving? Illegal immigration? Our politicians (well, YOUR politicians) don't follow the law. You just itcking for another cure than won't work, or what?

THEN what? What do you blame next? You already blame a a tool that doesn't function without an operator. You blame people that own them. So who's next in the blame game when your idea fails as it is guaranteed to?

You just want to disarm honest men which gives criminals a green light. Great idea.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-16-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I have given some solutions in these threads, you dumb fucking twat. you just don't like them because wolf blitzer, Jake tapper, and that Vanderbilt faggot don't approve. So go back to switching the channel between LOGO and CNN. The level of perversion between the two is probably comparable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I have given some solutions in these threads, you dumb fucking twat. you just don't like them because wolf blitzer, Jake tapper, and that Vanderbilt faggot don't approve. So go back to switching the channel between LOGO and CNN. The level of perversion between the two is probably comparable.
    Take a vacation, what is your BP?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default petey the Hypocrite AT IT AGAIN...

Hey petey. So tell us. What exactly did Obama, and His Super Majority of the Senate, in his first two years accomplish on GUNS, and taking care of Americans...other than those with guns in Chicago, Philadelphia, Furguson, and all of the BLACK on BLACK murders he, and his Holder buddy, with Lynch promised to END?????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I don't see the issue. Dem supporters want a change. Change will only happen with elections.
    You are an idiot!

We all want change, not just whining liberal democrats.

Jump on a bandwagon of implied sympathy as a call
    to arms and money?

Why not correct the mindset and society liberals created?

Fucking horseshit....wasteful droppings on a dirt trail leading nowhere!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Just wow. That IS f-ing low. Just when you think they can't be more despicable ...

But yeah, I forget which Congressman said in reply to the media about politicizing this before the ink was dry on the report, he DIDN'T CARE. This IS political.

No, it's not. Idiot. It's a tragedy committed by a self-absorbed, self-centered, "I-Me" generation punk whose mommy didn't hug him enough or some lame ass shit reason. Kind of like the Congressman.

Those are are REAL people, not just votes.
    Gotcha Jarhead! Positive, and Good On You!

Pete...you and your mindset are fucking fools. Idiots because you grew this permissive monster
    and now want VOTES to fix it?

Look into your own deck of cards, fool. Fix yourselves.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No his mom didn't hug him enough. Both his parents died and he was a foster child.
    Do you REALLY want to take me on You faggot?

Do your really want to challenge me?

@jimnyc, @Abbey. @Gunny, @NightTrain.....Steel Cage this asshole fool!

A Deplorable!

21. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post