Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default White House: ‘Schumer Democrats’ Obstruct Vote On Immigration For Political Reasons

The White House is blasting Senate Democrats over their obstruction of immigration reform.
    In a statement released Thursday night, the Trump administration said radical-left “Schumer Democrats” are not serious about finding a solution to DACA, immigration reform, and homeland security.
    The Grassley immigration bill, backed by President Trump, failed in the Senate earlier that day — receiving only 39 votes.
    The White House also said “Schumer Democrats” oppose any immigration control for political reasons.
    This comes after Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer attacked President Trump on the Senate floor.
    “There’s only one reason why the Senate will be unable to reach a bipartisan solution to DACA — President Trump,” Schumer claimed. “President Trump has failed this test of leadership spectacularly — I urge a no vote.”
    The White House stressed the next step is for House lawmakers to advance the Goodlatte-McCaul immigration bill.
    http://www.oann.com/white-house-schu...tical-reasons/

More obstructionism by the left. They're never going to agree on anything. Let it go to the Supreme Court. I have no real faith in the SC, but at least it will be resolved. What I don't like about the SC is when Obamacare was before them, their decision was based on the fallacy that healthcare is a Constitutional Right which it is not.

Neither is feeling sorry for these "Dreamers". They are in the US unlawfully. Period. They have no Right be here. Obama's executive order is unconstitutional. Rightly, the SC would shove this back down the Dem's throats.

But we'll see.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'd like to know WHEN it was that the Supreme Court got to become the END ALL, BE ALL, DECIDER of all matters. They are nothing more than a CO-EQUAL branch of the government, and their purpose is to interpret the CONSTITUTION, not be the MASTER of what you can and can't do in America, or to LIMIT THE POWER of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and/or CONGRESS. They are all EQUAL. If their decisions are OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional, then how is it we have to OBEY them? If the president of the united states has EQUAL power to the supreme court, then why can't he just say, NO, your decision ISN'T constitutional and we will NOT follow it? Hell the kenyan trampled on the constitution like it was used TOILET PAPER.

So tell me, how and when did the supreme court become MORE powerful than either of the other two branches of government, when they were all supposed to be EQUAL?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'd like to know WHEN it was that the Supreme Court got to become the END ALL, BE ALL, DECIDER of all matters. They are nothing more than a CO-EQUAL branch of the government, and their purpose is to interpret the CONSTITUTION, not be the MASTER of what you can and can't do in America, or to LIMIT THE POWER of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and/or CONGRESS. They are all EQUAL.

So tell me, how and when did the supreme court become MORE powerful than either of the other two branches of government, when they were all supposed to be EQUAL?
    In theory it is not. In practice, it is. The requirement to overturn a Supreme Court ruling is staggering. I think it's the same as overturning a Presidential veto. Congress would have to rewrite the law changing it while remaining within the confines of the Constitution.

So, the Supreme Court became the 'be all-end all" when everyone else quit trying. Its authority CAN be challenged.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    In theory it is not. In practice, it is. The requirement to overturn a Supreme Court ruling is staggering. I think it's the same as overturning a Presidential veto. Congress would have to rewrite the law changing it while remaining within the confines of the Constitution.

So, the Supreme Court became the 'be all-end all" when everyone else quit trying. Its authority CAN be challenged.
    Well by God it SHOULD be when we have racist activist leftist bitches... sorry, that's what I think of them... like Stotomayer and Kagan on there. They are OBVIOUSLY radical clowns that have no intention of upholding the CONSTITUTION. Their intent is to further THEIR LEFTIST AGENDA... from the BENCH... WHOOPS... this bitch has NO BUSINESS being on the supreme court... how the FUCK she got approved is BEYOND ME...

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Well by God it SHOULD be when we have racist activist leftist bitches... sorry, that's what I think of them... like Stotomayer and Kagan on there. They are OBVIOUSLY radical clowns that have no intention of upholding the CONSTITUTION. Their intent is to further THEIR LEFTIST AGENDA... from the BENCH... WHOOPS... this bitch has NO BUSINESS being on the supreme court... how the FUCK she got approved is BEYOND ME...

Not a secret which way Soto-Mexican is going to vote on DACA. She is definitely a piece of work. I think she should be removed from the Bench myself. That probably literally takes an act of Congress AND a conviction. Maybe her fat ass will choke on a chicken bone

7. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Not a secret which way Soto-Mexican is going to vote on DACA. She is definitely a piece of work. I think she should be removed from the Bench myself. That probably literally takes an act of Congress AND a conviction. Maybe her fat ass will choke on a chicken bone
    Among other RINO's, that little faggot Lindsey Grahmnesty voted FOR her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Among other RINO's, that little faggot Lindsey Grahmnesty voted FOR her.
    "Court is where policy is made". Wonder what Constitution SHE read? Nazi Germany's?

Grahamnesty .. I like that He's on my "needs to go" list. He's sucking up space.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

"Court is where policy is made". Wonder what Constitution SHE read? Nazi Germany's?

Grahamnesty .. I like that He's on my "needs to go" list. He's sucking up space.
    YA... can you imagine REPUBLICANS voting FOR her after that? And they DID.

Tell me Washington isn't full of ASS CLOWNS.

It would be a COLD DAY IN HELL before I would have voted for that HACK BITCH. I'd have wanted to see her run out of town on a fucking FISH CART. Maaaaan... I don't get Washington. ANYBODY that anti American FRAUD kenyan muslim DOG TURD OBAMA nominated was going to be a steaming pile of radical leftist dog shit... republicans should have KNOWN that. Where the hell is their BACK BONE?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

YA... can you imagine REPUBLICANS voting FOR her after that? And they DID.

Tell me Washington isn't full of ASS CLOWNS.

It would be a COLD DAY IN HELL before I would have voted for that HACK BITCH. I'd have wanted to see run out of town on a fucking FISH CART. Maaaaan... I don't get Washington.
    I was stationed in DC for a few years. I've MET some of those ass clowns. I know very well how they operate. You will be proud to know Diane Feinstein HATES me and told the Col not to send me back to her females with dicks meeting again I was like what the Hell did you expect, sir? You sent ME to a chick meeting full of chicks that want to make other chicks men but not do it themselves, and civilians. I don't make a good stand-in for a female Major
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-16-2018 at 08:57 PM.

12. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I was stationed in DC for a few years. I've MET some of those ass clowns. I know very well how they operate. You will be proud to know Diane Feinstein HATES me and told the Col not to send me back to her females with dicks meeting again I was like what the Hell did you expect, sir? You sent ME to a chick meeting full of chicks that want to make other chicks men but not do it themselves, and civilians. I don't make a good stand-in for a female Major
    How the hell did you get out with your career intact? ....

I got a letter of reprimand at Nellis for destroying the day room in the barracks. My first shirt pushed for me to get an article 15 and busted down to a slick sleeve, but our commander, Major Marstall, said no after talking to me. I told him what had led up to it and why I snapped and he said he fully understood. He said he'd punched a hole or two in a wall before too in frustration. I was lucky to have such a cool commander. When I transfered from CRS to AGS, I was able to pull that record out. I still have it though...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

How the hell did you get out with your career intact? ....

I got a letter of reprimand at Nellis for destroying the day room in the barracks. My first shirt pushed for me to get an article 15 and busted down to a slick sleeve, but our commander, Major Marstall, said no after talking to me. I told him what had led up to it and why I snapped and he said he fully understood. He said he'd punched a hole or two in a wall before too in frustration. I was lucky to have such a cool commander. When I transfered from CRS to AGS, I was able to pull that record out. I still have it though...
    I had a combat tour and a tour on the Drill Field under my belt. I actually got promoted to Gunny the summer after that incident.

When I was an active Marine I was GOOD. I got called Gunny Highway a lot Even when I was a Cpl (when the movie came out).

15. Thanks Black Diamond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I had a combat tour and a tour on the Drill Field under my belt. I actually got promoted to Gunny the summer after that incident.

When I was an active Marine I was GOOD. I got called Gunny Highway a lot Even when I was a Cpl (when the movie came out).
    My friends and I watched that movie 50 times. I wanted highway to kick Roy's ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I like the scene with the swede.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    My friends and I watched that movie 50 times. I wanted highway to kick Roy's ass.
    I haven't seen it in awhile. I hated the uniforms and gear we had back then. The Reagan money hadn't trickled down yet and it shows in that movie. White tee-shirts in cammies. Most of that stuff was Vietnam leftovers. I think that MILES gear was one of the first modernized things we got (the vests that light up when the lazer targets them). It was no fun making that ancient crap work.

I don't recall who Roy was. The BF?
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-16-2018 at 09:26 PM.

19. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I only made SSgt sewn on. I had a line number for TSgt, which is the HARDEST stripe to get in the AF, but this Captain red lined it because I was getting out and didn't have the proper attitude near the end, or so he figured. The AF had pulled me off the flight line because of medical reasons, and they gave me a list of jobs I could cross train into, Photography being one of them, and I was into photography too, and I got a recommendation by my AF Thunderbirds photographer I knew from Nellis even, but they shuffled me off into a job that was being phased out of the military and handed over to civilians, Operational Training Detachment, so yeah, I had a shitty attitude.

Still... looking back... I should have fought, even though I know sometimes that amounts to about as much as slamming your head against a brick wall when it comes to the military. We ARE XB3... "THROW AWAY."
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 09:43 PM.