Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Rosenstein: No Evidence Interference Altered Outcome Of 2016 Election

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 11:10 AM PT — Fri. February 16, 2018

There are new developments in the Mueller probe as Rod Rosenstein announced more than a dozen indictments against Russian nationals and entities.
    During a press briefing early Friday, the deputy attorney general said those being charged tried to undermine democracy and spread distrust of the U.S. political system.
    He said no Americans were knowing participants in the scheme, and there is no evidence it effected the outcome of the election.
    13 russian nationals and three russian entities face charges, including fraud and I.D. theft. On top of that, they used social media to interfere with the U.S. political process.
    Rosenstine and FBI Director Christopher Wray briefed President Trump on the situation.
    http://www.oann.com/rosenstein-no-ev...2016-election/

Must be a sure thing if Rosenstein stuck his neck out and made a statement.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Here's a question for odds makers...

How many times will trump utter or tweet the phrase "no collusion" in the next two weeks.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If I was him, the "investigation" couldn't end soon enough and I'd be rubbing some noses in it. Wonder what the odds are this witch hunt will end before campaigning for 2020?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    If I was him, the "investigation" couldn't end soon enough and I'd be rubbing some noses in it. Wonder what the odds are this witch hunt will end before campaigning for 2020?
    I think trump enjoys it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I think trump enjoys it.
    I don't know. I'm sure the Trump in him does. I'm equally sure the President of the US in him wants a clear name and this distraction to be done.

Note, as mentioned in other threads, them dragging this out has left charging anyone else in limbo. They'll keep it going as a distraction from that, if nothing else. I want to see Hillary get nailed to a cross. I might have faith in the Government again. A little, anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I don't know. I'm sure the Trump in him does. I'm equally sure the President of the US in him wants a clear name and this distraction to be done.

Note, as mentioned in other threads, them dragging this out has left charging anyone else in limbo. They'll keep it going as a distraction from that, if nothing else. I want to see Hillary get nailed to a cross. I might have faith in the Government again. A little, anyway.
    The guy has thrived on controversy his whole life. People hate him or wonder why he does what he does. But look where he is.

Hillary might go to prison. In spite of what my baseline has always been.

8. Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The guy has thrived on controversy his whole life. People hate him or wonder why he does what he does. But look where he is.

Hillary might go to prison. In spite of what my baseline has always been.
    I don't see it. Besides, look at the cost by the time she does if she does. Rour decades of ruining people's lives. Not counting the ones her decisions probably got outright killed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And that is EXACTLY why the dems want it to continue, and all the other deep state shit stains in Washington that hate Trump. This is a GIFT for 2020.

I think it will end though. Course I'll admit, I'm being wishful. I know how these things look like it's EARTH SHATTERING, and the WORST THING EVER, and actually it IS, but... this is Washington, and things seem to just die off and get forgotten. I have NO HOPE that anyone will go to jail for any of this, ever. I won't believe it until I see it.

But if they don't, and I don't think I'm alone, it will NEVER be forgotten by the people, and we'll see republicans fall by the wayside like the dead chickens they are. They lose, dems will win, and America once again will lose. We'll be fucked.

Time for the second civil war.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And that is EXACTLY why the dems want it to continue, and all the other deep state shit stains in Washington that hate Trump. This is a GIFT for 2020.

I think it will end though. Course I'll admit, I'm being wishful. I know how these things look like it's EARTH SHATTERING, and the WORST THING EVER, and actually it IS, but... this is Washington, and things seem to just die off and get forgotten. I have NO HOPE that anyone will go to jail for any of this, ever. I won't believe it until I see it.

But if they don't, and I don't think I'm alone, it will NEVER be forgotten by the people, and we'll see republicans fall by the wayside like the dead chickens they are. They lose, dems will win, and America once again will lose. We'll be fucked.

Time for the second civil war.
    The Dems will win again. And mark my words, they'll cheat to do it. Look at them now. They don't care about ANYTHING uncovered as collateral damage to THEM in all of this. They just don't respond to any or all the accusations and evidence piling up. They just keep yelling A-Ha when that fat slob Mueller discovers his toes. Trump must have hidden them from Mueller

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The Dems will win again. And mark my words, they'll cheat to do it. Look at them now. They don't care about ANYTHING uncovered as collateral damage to THEM in all of this. They just don't respond to any or all the accusations and evidence piling up. They just keep yelling A-Ha when that fat slob Mueller discovers his toes. Trump must have hidden them from Mueller
    America can't withstand another obama. It will falter, and when it does, it won't be pretty.

Well... maybe then again, it will be pretty, because will take to arms.

Here's how it will happen... America's cities are death camps... the interstates in and out of them are choke points. If 8 million people all of a sudden decided to exit Chicago, the roads and interstate would be blocked almost immediately. So if a crisis ever hit where say FOOD being delivered was stopped because of WHATEVER, things got so bad truckers were being jacked and decided it wasn't worth the risk to drive into the city so food ran out, that would cause a domino effect across America, monkey see monkey do, rob the food trucks, well it wouldn't take 3 days and cities would be in full blown anarchy, they'd be killing fields as city slickers whacked each other over a pack of hotdogs, but the few that were able to get out of the city thinking, hey, we'll head into the country to find food, where the FARMERS ARE, and all that CROP LAND and HUNTING GROUND, but the problem for them there will be... we're expecting them... and we're going to PROTECT WHAT'S OUR'S, and we know what you fucking city slickers think of us HICKS, we've endured ALL your insults calling us DEPLORABLE and STUPID, well, now you think we're going to be CHARITABLE and take all you ASSHOLES in and FEED YOU? Aaaaaah... NO. We'll feed you alright... LEAD.

But it wouldn't last long. It'll almost be over before it started, and millions of liberal jerk offs would be dead, much by their own demise.

It all boils down to food. How much food do people in cities have in their refrigerator? Enough for what, a DAY? TWO? They're in deep shit if that food truck ever stops coming into town, period.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-16-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

America can't withstand another obama. It will falter, and when it does, it won't be pretty.

Well... maybe then again, it will be pretty, because will take to arms.

Here's how it will happen... America's cities are death camps... the interstates in and out of them are choke points. If 8 million people all of a sudden decided to exit Chicago, the roads and interstate would be blocked almost immediately. So if a crisis ever hit where say FOOD being delivered was stopped because of WHATEVER, things got so bad truckers were being jacked and decided it wasn't worth the risk to drive into the city so food ran out, that would cause a domino effect across America, monkey see monkey do, rob the food trucks, well it wouldn't take 3 days and cities would be in full blown anarchy, they'd be killing fields as city slickers whacked each other over a pack of hotdogs, but the few that were able to get out of the city thinking, hey, we'll head into the country to find food, where the FARMERS ARE, and all that CROP LAND and HUNTING GROUND, but the problem for them there will be... we're expecting them... and we're going to PROTECT WHAT'S OUR'S, and we know what you fucking city slickers think of us HICKS, we've endured ALL your insults calling us DEPLORABLE and STUPID, well, now you think we're going to be CHARITABLE and take all you ASSHOLES in and FEED YOU? Aaaaaah... NO. We'll feed you alright... LEAD.

But it wouldn't last long. It'll almost be over before it started, and millions of liberal jerk offs would be dead, much by their own demise.

It all boils down to food. How much food do people in cities have in their refrigerator? Enough for what, a DAY? TWO? They're in deep shit if that food truck ever stops coming into town, period.
    There's going to be a change. When is the question. I sat and watched Obama wipe his ass with the Constitution for 8 years and what did anyone do about it? Nothing. What is the main focus in Congress now? Not undoing Obama's unconstitutional shit. Folding his unconstitutional shit into the Constitution. The Republicans are as complicit in it as the Dems because they do NOTHING. They have the power and would rather in-fight with Trump than slap some leftwingnut, fascist unconstitutional ass back into place.

Not going to win that way.

15. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

There's going to be a change. When is the question. I sat and watched Obama wipe his ass with the Constitution for 8 years and what did anyone do about it? Nothing. What is the main focus in Congress now? Not undoing Obama's unconstitutional shit. Folding his unconstitutional shit into the Constitution. The Republicans are as complicit in it as the Dems because they do NOTHING. They have the power and would rather in-fight with Trump than slap some leftwingnut, fascist unconstitutional ass back into place.

Not going to win that way.
    That's why I posted about the Article V States Convention.

That seems to me to be the only way we could clean up Washington without another full blown revolutionary war.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

That's why I posted about the Article V States Convention.

That seems to me to be the only way we could clean up Washington without another full blown revolutionary war.
    If it doesn't just keep sliding downhill like it's been since the Civil War, it'll take another one to stop the left.

It's become obvious the left is the one that tried to steal this past election and look how they acted when they lost anyway. Look how they're acting. They're going to cheat in 20, no doubt. And if they lose anyway? One step closer to them breaking down completely. They're already using violence by proxy with these groups of brats on college campuses. AntiFa money has been traced back to Soros and some Dem organizations. Nazi Brownshirts.

If they're going to do something I wish they'd hurry up. I want to shoot a few of them myself before I die of old age and boredom from all the hot air they blow.

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If it doesn't just keep sliding downhill like it's been since the Civil War, it'll take another one to stop the left.

It's become obvious the left is the one that tried to steal this past election and look how they acted when they lost anyway. Look how they're acting. They're going to cheat in 20, no doubt. And if they lose anyway? One step closer to them breaking down completely. They're already using violence by proxy with these groups of brats on college campuses. AntiFa money has been traced back to Soros and some Dem organizations. Nazi Brownshirts.

If they're going to do something I wish they'd hurry up. I want to shoot a few of them myself before I die of old age and boredom from all the hot air they blow.
    You'd probably be bored even if there was another civil war... it would be over almost as soon as it started...

20. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Likes mundame liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Couple good pics I found on twitter, just had to post them...

22. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post